Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Guys I don't want to be a buzz kill but can we remember to respect the privacy of the new squeeze ? Dublin is a small place.... no doubt someone knows her. She doesn't deserve to have her private life splashed here.

And no, I'm not her 😅😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If my boss came to me & told me apologise to Aoibhe because I think she’s a fake ass pest he’d know all about it himself 😂😂😂😂 these twits have no clue about the real world or real work & it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ny_style

VIP Member
Hang on, an employee was ‘made to go and apologise’… by who, exactly? Her employer?
Add that to the list of things that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I die when a hun or someone on tattle references ‘legal’ 😂😂 like what law stops me saying Aoibhes content is annoying 😂😂😂 it’s mortifying
Not only that. The first version of that story she tells on the pod she says she figured out a tattler on here- including that she was an accountant -so Aoibhe says she had her solicitor send a letter to her employer.

She retells the story later in the pod but in version 2 , she says she'd sent this tattler multiple solicitor letters to her home first and she was ignoring them , so she says then Aoibhe & her solicitior THREATENED to write to this girls employer . In the retelling, it's only upon being threatened by Aoibhes solicitor that she agreed to "apologise and do something else" (which she doesn't specify) despite multiple ignored letters before that .

So according to Aoibhe, you can use your solicitor to threaten people to get what you want? Threaten to ruin their professional reputation even if the thing you're threatening them over isn't a work related matter??!!!

What solicitor would agree to that? No gdpr concerns, nothing, just harrass some accountant into apologising upon threat of sending her tattle username to her employer?!

• Wow

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She has such a great circle of stable, long-term friendships that she had to ask a neighbour she'd known five minutes to be godmother to her daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Ok so far she’s blowing smoke up her own hole - she’s an influencer AND she flings paninis in the sky- AND she’s a mommm- Goys it’s a jugggggle -

Lie 1-says she took the kids away flying:holidays by herself last year

Lie 2- she doesn’t go to any events because she prioritises her real friends not insta pals “ I do get invited to every single event, I do, I dooooooo”

Lie 3- mark fennel is great
---
She’s raging still at the tattler who revealed Hugo’s name and other personal details . It set her on a spiral . She went to do a Rooney/Vardy thing with close friends on insta cos it had to be a family member /close
---
She knows who the Tattler is but hasn’t done anything he about it ( 4 years later 😅😅😅😅) oh but things are in motion!!

Lie 4 - she made the decision to take kids offline herself
---
Lie 5 - she is the reason every Irish influencer has a tattle thread/ she shone a light for all. Niamh shot that down fairly quickly 😅
Juan is the tattler isn’t he??

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
- she turned down BIG money before Christmas BIG because shes so genuine and transparent

- bragging about flying solo on the plane to Orlando last year - admitted dad and step mum were in Orlando

- her ME time is on her work trips

- bragging about hauling her poor mother on a free seat to NYC
---
- Niamh is Blown away by aoibhes resilience
Poor Niamh is like a 15 yr old in her life’s attitude

-now she’s counselling Niamh on resilience

Christ I’m setting up a gofundme for myself this is painful listening

-
---
- time is a healer, block out the noise, stay in the game, stay in your own lane, focus on you

Christ she’s such a basic bitch
---
sLAY girrrlll🤮
Thank you so much xoxoxoxo

Honestly though, if she is so healed and so well and so confident

WHY IS SHE STILL BANGING ON ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGOOOOOOO

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
To add to the recap :

Efa informed all her loyal followers IYKYK that she had decided to stop showing her kids faces on IG for their privacy insisting it was her decision and no one told her to do it. Instead of taking them off when she announced it she continued to post them for a few weeks until a certain date and has not removed the hundreds of photos leading us to believe it was court ordered by Juan’s request. Which she more or less confirmed in another post where she said he didn’t have a problem with the kids being on SM when he benefited from the freebies.

BFF of the moment and beneficiary of the free hotel stays she asks hotels to gift her is Rhys a colleague who could pass as her son.

Efa is continuing to air her dirty laundry through her IG claiming Juan stalks her and various other not so subtle embarrassing digs on IG prompting Juan to resurrect his own IG posting a video about child endangerment. Juan is reportedly on girlfriend number 365 and Efa is still single.

Will she ever move Juon?

• Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The irony of Aoibhe telling us to give our kids our time 😂😂😂 she ran from Lily from the week she was born. This Mother Earth routine lately is to get at Sean.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s mentally ill. Crying at leaving the kids? Hasn’t left them for 2 years? What? It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday or work, she is the one bidding for long haul to have the overnight stays away from home so she can live her best travel life 😂😂 is it any wonder they are still going through the court when she is trying to rewrite history when she shares all of this stuff freely online. This single mother martyrdom is as stale now as well. She co parents with a father who is massively involved in his children’s lives. The difference is huge.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s only saying this shite because she wants people to email Aer Lingus about her so they will think she’s popular & use her on social media 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
It really bugs the shit out of me the way she goes on about being a single MOM, how amazing she is with her kids etc. and this is from the one who took off with Juan when Lily was only 4 weeks old!
She’s also not a single mom. She’s a mom, she might be single, but she’s raising the kids with the dad? she has the dad taking the kids half the week, she’s Creche and grandparents constantly jumping in. She markets herself as this broken woman carrying the world on her back

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
His new girlfriend has a child of her own. Won't be long before Juan is playing happy families and best step dad in the world to wind Efa up!
I literally could not love more my simple, straightforward, non complicated, non broadcasted on SM life!

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I still can’t get over that stupid “our family print” shed wanna pick a fucking personality. She goes from “solo parenting” and the 3 musketeers bullshit to forcing Juan into family fun days out to appear as a nuclear family unit, back to woe is me I have to go through family court and it’s horrendous. I tell ye I wouldn’t be having cordial fake fambo days out with anyone forcing my hand to go through family court or if I was the architect of the situation. If he snapped his fingers and said he’d have her back tomorrow she’d have the bomber jacket and aviators waiting at the door 🙄 she should get a refund from Fennell the fraudster because healed she is not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

khaigs

VIP Member
So pre Christmas podcast was gonna spill all. Then was after Christmas so she could enjoy it with the rascals. Then she was gonna spill all in Jan. then Feb, then March and now April. But what is there to spill??? We already know he’s a dick. She’s a dick. Both being dicks to each other. And at the end of the day it’s the kids who are probably suffering. So what exactly is she going to spill?

khaigs

VIP Member
Karma is kicking her in the ass. She cheated on her ex fiancé with Sean. Sean cheated on her. Karma

Beebles

VIP Member
“Dinner with a certain someone”. Careful Aoife, soft launching a new fella knowing your track record and reasons why doesn’t bode well for keeping life private

• Haha