Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
And put a scooter into a very large suitcase.
---
Hang in now.... this line. Shoehorns herself into main character mode as always 😒
She’s vile! Is this not the girl she fell out with until. . . In typical narc style there was bit of limelight to be had in the role of being best friend in their hour of need? God she’s every bar of another narc I know, it’s hilarious when you know the patterns

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine her never bringing her mum to NY until now? I know lots of crew who are always away with their parents/buddy pass pals on trips… and not just for work ones. It’s so odd. It was no more a surprise as she had mentioned it on Instagram weeks ago. The teeth too, filtered to the last. 🙄
Ger will be jetsetting herself around the world fairly soon with the prices she’s charging for the knitted bags 🙃

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
God life will be even MORE amazing now
She’s gonna have to juggle fireballs going over Niagra Falls doing shots to prove JUST how amazing and fabulous life is

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Why don’t these people tell her at the time how exceptional she is at giving out blankets instead of finding her on Instagram and sending her a message it’s so weird she’s probably writing them herself she’s not one to blank out people’s names 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Omg the poem HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Please!!!!!!!!!!!

"Travel the world with you both is my plan"

What a contrived materialistic asshole. If that's all she has to worry about she's doing well. There's women ( and men ) struggling to put shoes on their children's feet. Jesus.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
What?? Her kids are in a gaelscoil? Why? She obviously hasn’t a word. And his only cupla focal is @failte go hEireann!!!
Umm excuse me, did you not see the brilliant as Gaeilge bio she wrote for her ma's insta page flogging handbags?

'MÁLA = IRISH FOR BAG'

Makes me want to break out into a verse of Amhrán na bhFiann 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Maybe ‘HE’ has made a reappearance, after all a lunatic can have as many invisible boyfriends as she likes 😂😂😂😂 what a sad sad creature. She’s dying for a reaction from Juan & sure he’d only be thrilled if some other fool took her on
Juan on hearing she's some other poor fellas problem now...

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
you just KNOW she’s gonna be on here….

well heyyy girlo
…buckle up!

hope you like plane inspired interiors and small feet!

• Haha
  • Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Ran here for yer Juan's new missus comments...she pretty..
I mean who can tell anything from a pic but she looks more naturally pretty than his ex

it’s a lot though….2 kids , crazy ex blasting on SM
A history of cheating and dubious parenting .,.but sure he’s a pilot 😅😅

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
Lest we forget this blog post!

She’d the boob job just after lily. She was told she wouldn’t be able to lift/hold//carry lily for several weeks while lily was a pretty much a newborn and Aoibhe was fine with that. The same woman who had no qualms about leaving a newborn to go abroad for “couple time” as was mentioned above. Then, Hugo born midst Juan break up, she decides to get her tummy tuck shortly after. Mid pandemic and restrictions. Also can’t pick up either of their 2 children, while the family is breaking up and having massive rows and arguments and Garda getting involved. Narcissism doesn’t cover it. Does not give a fuck. It’ll bite her in the arse one day. We can hear the faux voice on the camera. We can see the OTT activities to make up for the deficit in care. We can see the unhinged “rascals” and “three musketeers” nonesense that, as I’ve said before, is like what a distant aunt would call her niblings in an attempt to appear close with them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Why is she tagging Westlife to say thank you as if they invited her as their guest and shes miles away from the state omg she’s such a fucking loser

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
I would love to know the rationale for not sharing her own children (really a misnomer because she does still share them a lot, just with a silly emoji just about covering their face) and plastering someone else’s all over her SM.

Make it make sense!
She hasn’t been court ordered to keep other people’s kids off social media. Oh no sorry, it was her choice. Nobody made her do it !!!!🙄

• Haha

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Log onto aoibhe Lingus and book a flight simples IYKYK
---
If you want to go to Disneyland you need to fly to America
You can thank me later xx

• Haha

ssssssss

Ringing Tusla just shows how immature he is and shows he has no concept of real hardship. Tusla are dealing with people who are suffering actual serious neglect. They should both cop on.
I’m connected to someone who works for Tusla. Whatever we might think about Eeefaaa she’s done nothing to warrant a Tusla investigation… unless not declaring ads and plastic surgery is classed as child abuse these days 😂 this pair are stuck in playground mindset. Geebags. And if it’s true that his new woman works for Tusla she should either be having a word with him or running a mile