Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That's brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I flew Aer Lingus last week and the staff on board were amazing over and back. Really looked after us. I didn't feel the need to hunt them down on social media and perfectly thank them mind
I had a lovely woman on a flight to Paris last year, she was so lovely with our two kids, I noted her name and emailed Aer Lingus to praise her. Clearly I did the wrong thing and should have stalked her socials so she could repost it as a humble brag

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Loki

Guys I don't want to be a buzz kill but can we remember to respect the privacy of the new squeeze ? Dublin is a small place.... no doubt someone knows her. She doesn't deserve to have her private life splashed here.

And no, I'm not her 😅😅😅😅
She knows who he is, she knows who is ex is and she knows what she’s walking herself into. Not two shits given!!!
Jesus i’d forgotten how rotten he is. Only for those stripes on his shirt sleeve, he really has nothing going for him. I can’t believe Aoife was/is so obsessed with him.

Reactions: 26

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Jesus, it was so unnecessary to say their baby was planned, but Jennys wasn't. Why would you say that, if not to just be a sneery bitch.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
OMG look at me ..... I'm bringing my mom to New York for her birthday!!!!!

Aoife, you brought yer oulone to work ffs

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
This one is a nutcase - posting a face painter saying ‘best face painter I ever saw’ the a pic of her kid with an emoji over her entire face so we can’t see the face paint 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Secretobsesser

EEEEffffaaaaa posts most of her stories to " close friends " and looks for sympathy from people she appears to trust. She was in court last week with Juan and the judge went mad at both of them for acting like children with their tit-for-tat bullshit. The Mother Earth Act is all for Juan as he wants full custody and keeps calling Tusla on her!! 😂 Cant say much more as Ive heard all this from a source. I wish she would take the hat off and just get the fuck off the internet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Ringing Tusla just shows how immature he is and shows he has no concept of real hardship. Tusla are dealing with people who are suffering actual serious neglect. They should both cop on.

Reactions: 25

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Travel the world with you both is my plan*

*To destinations served by EI or their partner airlines only, as I can only afford to do this thanks to my employee discount 💋
Howl
Travel the world with you

She’s hardly climbing Machuu Pichuu barefoot and backpacking/baby wearing only stopping mid way to fling a boob in a child’s mouth

She’s gone to Orlando and Portugal to a basic resort WITH either her mother or father all paid for by AL or a gifted stay

• Haha
  • Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
What's the story with this one? Only recently came across her!!
Trying to read back is taking too much time
Does she have her own house with the kids?
She made out years ago she had got a mortgage with her ex commercial airline pilot Juan Corr (Sean Corr but when you said Juan Corr it sounds like wanker) she was doing ads for mortgages and giving advice on them. I’m pretty sure she furnished & decorated that house with freebies.
They broke up soon after their second child was born in 2020 but she kept that secret for about 6 months then announced they’d split but it was widely known on tattle. It came out it was actually Juan’s house and mortgage and Aoibhe had no claim on it and Juan had asked her to leave the house so she moved in with her dad’s house and started trying to renovate it with ads but has failed to do it on the same scale as the first time around. She’s still obsessed with Juan and posts nearly weekly digs about him most recently that he stalks her, he posted a clip about child endangerment regarding posting your children online, she raged the other day that he didn’t get her a Mother’s Day card. They had a recent court order forcing her to stop posting their kids but she claims it was her choice. Welcome to the ride

• Heart
  • Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She is just absolutely pathetic.
She's to be pitied really. She really really is just like some 16 year old with a Bebo account changing her skin every day and sending love to her bffs.

I do not know any other grown ass women who post tripe like this. Never mind on a public account.

• Haha