Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
If he said to her tomorrow I want you to crawl to me and beg me to take you back, she'd shred her knees travelling from the Brig to Swords.
She will never cut him off completely, shes obsessed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh would she ever fuck off.

There's mammys out there today who have lost their babies. Girls who have lost their mammys. This day is shit for a lot of people.

She has 2 beautiful healthy children. Money in her pocket. A roof over her head. She has her own mother to spoil.
But nah, has to get the passive aggressive dig in.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

memyselfi

VIP Member
Im actively not doing darkness into light this year - I have done it every year and absolutely love it but donโ€™t agree with the marketing and the insta huns getting paid and freebies. I will donate in my own way but lately Iโ€™m really sticking to my guns boycotting these places.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Wanderlust Aoibhe hardly made a full story about how she PLACED scooters into a deep (really deep) suitcase. Oh sheโ€™s just a wealth of knowledge when it comes to traveling. Must remember to write that one down.
That reminds me. Guys, if you go to New York you HAVE to visit Time Square, guys. Thank me later ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Beebles

VIP Member
She actually talks like a locked person you see in the smoking area at 1am talking shite to anyone looking for a lighter โ€œdya know what like, dya know what..lemme tell you, guys lemme tell youโ€ฆheโ€™s actually such a little boy like such a little boy, dya know what likeโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 29

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The more I think about it the more I feel this whole "I tracked someone down, I contacted her work and she apologised" was a subtle threat and a warning.

Sure like what is she planning on doing? Finding out who I am and knocking on my door ? You said on the Internet that I'm a dope, apologise or I'll send you a solicitor letter ????

I do think you're a dope. I'm allowed my own opinion. Same as the way you slagged off fellow staff and other influencers.
Solicitors letters please ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 28

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was tipsy came out before I even realized. Worth my big mouth for once ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's brilliant ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I flew Aer Lingus last week and the staff on board were amazing over and back. Really looked after us. I didn't feel the need to hunt them down on social media and perfectly thank them mind

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Ok so far sheโ€™s blowing smoke up her own hole - sheโ€™s an influencer AND she flings paninis in the sky- AND sheโ€™s a mommm- Goys itโ€™s a jugggggle -

Lie 1-says she took the kids away flying:holidays by herself last year

Lie 2- she doesnโ€™t go to any events because she prioritises her real friends not insta pals โ€œ I do get invited to every single event, I do, I doooooooโ€

Lie 3- mark fennel is great
---
Sheโ€™s raging still at the tattler who revealed Hugoโ€™s name and other personal details . It set her on a spiral . She went to do a Rooney/Vardy thing with close friends on insta cos it had to be a family member /close
---
She knows who the Tattler is but hasnโ€™t done anything he about it ( 4 years later ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…) oh but things are in motion!!

Lie 4 - she made the decision to take kids offline herself
---
Lie 5 - she is the reason every Irish influencer has a tattle thread/ she shone a light for all. Niamh shot that down fairly quickly ๐Ÿ˜…
---
Psychotic moment - she records herself , plays it back -Then decides if she will upload it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
โ€œDinner with a certain someoneโ€. Careful Aoife, soft launching a new fella knowing your track record and reasons why doesnโ€™t bode well for keeping life private
God she's so cringe. I saw the pint in the background of her lunch pics and thought to myself god, she couldn't be stupid enough to be trying another soft launch, surely not after the last fella went tits up before she even migrated from mentions of "him" to hints of limbs ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yet here she is again, trying to do another soft launch ๐Ÿ™„

But I suppose her dopey mate Sid From Ice Age is after meeting, getting engaged and pregnant in the space of about 10 months so no way will Aoife be letting Sid outshine her

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Sheโ€™s not a solo parent though, her kids father is very present in their lives. They share custody pretty equally as far as I know, so sheโ€™s hardly chained to the maternal desk 24/7. She gets more nights out/days away than any solo/co parent I know!

Reactions: 27

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s just an absolute attention seeker, she had 2 kids to a guy she hadnโ€™t long met and then he dumped her - yeh itโ€™s shitty but stop going on and on posting cryptic stuff online. Like a poster above said, moan/rant etc to your pals but keep it offline at least for your kids sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 27