Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @tealover with 42 votes
Apologies I tried to edit to fit and missed the end I'll ask mods to amend

Full title;
I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really Juant, I wanna, I wanna really, really flaunt the z list drama

Aoibe is still Fiiiinnnnneeee
An Avin fan of responding to comments here
Living her best life - out of a suitcase whem the kids are with their dad
Still sharing all her tit on the gram but sure she's dammed if she does dammed if she doesn't 🤷‍♀️
Juan apparently has another new Juan and Aoibhe has upped her "I'm fine" since this was shared
Still selective with her # in her ads
Never filters herself which explains why she looks like ans AI version of herself compared to photos captured in real life by others

Please feel free to add updates

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To add to the recap :

Efa informed all her loyal followers IYKYK that she had decided to stop showing her kids faces on IG for their privacy insisting it was her decision and no one told her to do it. Instead of taking them off when she announced it she continued to post them for a few weeks until a certain date and has not removed the hundreds of photos leading us to believe it was court ordered by Juan’s request. Which she more or less confirmed in another post where she said he didn’t have a problem with the kids being on SM when he benefited from the freebies.

BFF of the moment and beneficiary of the free hotel stays she asks hotels to gift her is Rhys a colleague who could pass as her son.

Efa is continuing to air her dirty laundry through her IG claiming Juan stalks her and various other not so subtle embarrassing digs on IG prompting Juan to resurrect his own IG posting a video about child endangerment. Juan is reportedly on girlfriend number 365 and Efa is still single.

Will she ever move Juon?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
To add to the recap :

Efa informed all her loyal followers IYKYK that she had decided to stop showing her kids faces on IG for their privacy insisting it was her decision and no one told her to do it. Instead of taking them off when she announced it she continued to post them for a few weeks until a certain date and has not removed the hundreds of photos leading us to believe it was court ordered by Juan’s request. Which she more or less confirmed in another post where she said he didn’t have a problem with the kids being on SM when he benefited from the freebies.

BFF of the moment and beneficiary of the free hotel stays she asks hotels to gift her is Rhys a colleague who could pass as her son.

Efa is continuing to air her dirty laundry through her IG claiming Juan stalks her and various other not so subtle embarrassing digs on IG prompting Juan to resurrect his own IG posting a video about child endangerment. Juan is reportedly on girlfriend number 365 and Efa is still single.

Will she ever move Juon?
I forgot about calling Rhys her biggest Rascal 🤣🤣🤣

Also seems so long ago since she announced the kids departure from insta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she still friends with Jenny??
Oh course they are still besties, she doesn’t show every minute of the day don’t you know! Except that we see everytime she is around a friend, every card she sends or gift she gives and inside joke must be shared…. But yes theyre totally still friends even though there’s no evidence and she ditched the (2nd) wedding of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Title by @tealover with 42 votes
Apologies I tried to edit to fit and missed the end I'll ask mods to amend

Full title;
I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really Juant, I wanna, I wanna really, really flaunt the z list drama

Aoibe is still Fiiiinnnnneeee
An Avin fan of responding to comments here
Living her best life - out of a suitcase whem the kids are with their dad
Still sharing all her tit on the gram but sure she's dammed if she does dammed if she doesn't 🤷‍♀️
Juan apparently has another new Juan and Aoibhe has upped her "I'm fine" since this was shared
Still selective with her # in her ads
Never filters herself which explains why she looks like ans AI version of herself compared to photos captured in real life by others

Please feel free to add updates
Ooh exciting, my first thread title, although I think the epic take on Desperado was actually the most liked, so apologies for whoever I have unwittingly robbed 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the absolute piss trying to say there isn't a filter on those stories ??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she writes “not an ad I paid”
All I hear is she asked and they told her no because she’s such a beggy Mitchel I’d say when she scratches her arse she asks it for compensation

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh course they are still besties, she doesn’t show every minute of the day don’t you know! Except that we see everytime she is around a friend, every card she sends or gift she gives and inside joke must be shared…. But yes theyre totally still friends even though there’s no evidence and she ditched the (2nd) wedding of the year
I kinda dip in and out of her stories and hadn't spotted any pics at Jennys wedding thought there was a fallen out.... silly me, I know how private EFFFA is!!

Reactions: 4
All those stories showing rightstyle. She got hundreds/thousands in goods for her bedroom. She said on the voiceover it was a collab but nothing declared on her stories. She’s such a dose

Reactions: 4
All those stories showing rightstyle. She got hundreds/thousands in goods for her bedroom. She said on the voiceover it was a collab but nothing declared on her stories. She’s such a dose
She never marks anything correctly. It drives me insane. I just keep reporting her. She is so arrogant. Aoibhe this is why nobody in work likes you, it’s not funny or gassssss to just suit yourself

Reactions: 7
A few others have had this car for a weekend to try out over last few months - I hope it's only for a few ways anyway!!
Well as usual she’s been very good and addressed everything discussed in here on stories. Not that she reads here 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn't write ad on any ads. Writes "gifted" on a car she's been given a test drive of for two days, then comes on going all "EH I WROTE GIFTED COZ THATS THE ASAI RULES, YIZ KARENS 🙄"

No, you wrote "gifted" on a borrowed car because you're a sap Aoife 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every one of them car stories should be marked as AD. Not gift.
She knows the rules just refuses to follow them.

Also, can she stop calling the howth cliff walk a hike. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Every one of them car stories should be marked as AD. Not gift.
She knows the rules just refuses to follow them.

Also, can she stop calling the howth cliff walk a hike. It's embarrassing.
She’d wanna take a hike, tryna be like the kardashians. Haaatttee people who call a basic bleeping walk a “hike”

Reactions: 12