Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all her tagging, mentions , selling her soul paid off, she got Another Car Gifted.. be sure to let the company know how disgusted you are, i certainly will
Also I’m sure BYD would like to know how she raved about her last car, the range rover but now she is done with it, she would not recommend and never buy again!! This one only brags when there is something in it for her, when they stop having anything to do with her she will slate them! We can all see how she works, when she recommends, it actually means Avoid like the plague!!

Reactions: 6
Speaking of embarrassing, when asked where she worked before aer Lingus she says "Brown Thomas & Prada" and loved working "in fashion" 😂

Newsflash Eva, working in shops is retail, not fashion. The "long hours" are called "store opening hours".

And speaking of her working in retail, someone ask her about how she quit Aldi because she couldn't hack shelf stacking or point her to testimonials on here from her former colleagues "in fashion" 😂

Screenshot_2024-03-12-16-11-17-50_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely flying to chi town and OMG Orlango would clock up longer working hours then a retail job?

Reactions: 10
Sweet Jesus the long hours, like 9-6? Or maybe 9 for night opening in which case you wouldnt start til 12?? Christ on a bike

Reactions: 4
That’s a grandparents 90s leather sofa if ive ever seen one. Defo Papa Dev’s 🤣🤣🤣 I love a “wholesome” frozen microwave meal. About as mouth watering as frozen vegan pizza yumeeeeeee

• Haha
The delusions that she worked in 'fashion' 🙄 A bit like she currently works in 'aviation'.

Also Brussels is a fab city - although it might seem like a 'shithole' if you have zero appreciation for culture and not much going on between your ears

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm actually scarlet for her doing an ad for unislim ready meals.

This is not where she expected her life to be 6 odd years ago when she bagged herself thay pilot boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she bought a car. I reckon she bought a BYD and is on a loan car till it’s ready. She’s gonna make out she was gifted the new car.
BYD have over taken Tesla in the electric car market, they don’t need Aer Lingus Eefa from
The Brig to gift a car to, as much as she wants us to believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
healthy frozen microwave meals....only part about the nutrition mentioned is calories....but trying to pretend it's not a weight loss ad... :m :m :m
Did she drag her Dad to dunnes to film that?

Reactions: 3
She made out years ago she had got a mortgage with her ex commercial airline pilot Juan Corr (Sean Corr but when you said Juan Corr it sounds like wanker) she was doing ads for mortgages and giving advice on them. I’m pretty sure she furnished & decorated that house with freebies.
They broke up soon after their second child was born in 2020 but she kept that secret for about 6 months then announced they’d split but it was widely known on tattle. It came out it was actually Juan’s house and mortgage and Aoibhe had no claim on it and Juan had asked her to leave the house so she moved in with her dad’s house and started trying to renovate it with ads but has failed to do it on the same scale as the first time around. She’s still obsessed with Juan and posts nearly weekly digs about him most recently that he stalks her, he posted a clip about child endangerment regarding posting your children online, she raged the other day that he didn’t get her a Mother’s Day card. They had a recent court order forcing her to stop posting their kids but she claims it was her choice. Welcome to the ride
Omg thanks for that very detailed summary x she sounds like a headcase

Speaking of embarrassing, when asked where she worked before aer Lingus she says "Brown Thomas & Prada" and loved working "in fashion" 😂

Newsflash Eva, working in shops is retail, not fashion. The "long hours" are called "store opening hours".

And speaking of her working in retail, someone ask her about how she quit Aldi because she couldn't hack shelf stacking or point her to testimonials on here from her former colleagues "in fashion" 😂

View attachment 2810814
This is just efa fo a T shes so narcissistic she can’t just be truthful everything has to be a grandiose facade and then when it doesn’t work out for her she hits rock bottom with the shock it’s just total delusions of grandeur.
Remember when her first pod cast episode launched and it was boosted to top 20 of the charts mainly by tattlers having a nose and she led us to believe there was some sort of crazy bidding war going on between companies falling over themselves to sponsor the pod totally envisioning herself as the next vouge and Joanne then the first season tanked bcoz shock horror it was bleeping shite then it was never picked up for a second season and never heard about again 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She said she bought a car. I reckon she bought a BYD and is on a loan car till it’s ready. She’s gonna make out she was gifted the new car.
BYD have over taken Tesla in the electric car market, they don’t need Aer Lingus Eefa from
The Brig to gift a car to, as much as she wants us to believe it
I give her 6 months until she's changed cars and giving out about the inconvenience of having to charge. She doesn't have a charger at home and probably won't get one installed so will need to rely on the public charging network which is not able to keep up with demand

Don't forget the fudging of when they originally started seeing each other, while she was engaged, she then tried to rewrite history saying the first relationship finished first, then it was pointed out on here she had proved it herself as pics shes was posting after her first relationship ended and after her and Juan started seeing hr she had her engagement ring on....
So those pics were deleted from her feed.
Then for their 'anniversary' Aoifs proved she's not a maths genius and dobbed herself in again....
She got a #ad breast reduction in 2019 when her baby was a few weeks old https://www.avocaclinic.ie/hands-best-thing-ever-done-aoibhe-devlins-breast-reduction-experience/

She also tagged half the cabinet trying to change lockdown rules for labour wards, while people were dying left right and center, she then repeatedly broke the limit for travel to bring her kids to a more aesthetic playground, than the ones beside where she 'lived'

Never forget the flouting lockdown rules for a tummy tuck, well before her baby was 1, well before it's actually medically advised, and seemed to revel in the fact she couldn't pick up her baby for 10 weeks. She then lied about not getting it done when there was backlash.

She also has an issue with remembering what helped with her weightloss, the free tummy tuck, the app she was paid to shill, or her absolute bad posture, it was proven her she used before pics from before her tummy tuck in these before and afters... https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/dublin-influencer-aoibhe-devlin-shares-25392577

Never forget https://www.independent.ie/regionals/dublin/fingal/red-carpet-rolled-out-for-siblings/27801100.html
https://www.independent.ie/regional...se-on-the-runway-for-guide-dogs/27801949.html
https://issuu.com/seanfitz09/docs/pages170511/16

View attachment 2810173View attachment 2810174View attachment 2810175View attachment 2810176
This is a scream he’s like Michael Jackson 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t see her shove the car charger through the living room window at the front of her da’s gaff. Ruin the aesthetics. She’ll be living down the local Apple Green

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t see her shove the car charger through the living room window at the front of her da’s gaff. Ruin the aesthetics. She’ll be living down the local Apple Green
And she'll be one of the eejits who insists on charging to 100% on the public charging network and then complain it takes her so long 🙄

And she'll be one of the eejits who insists on charging to 100% on the public charging network and then complain it takes her so long 🙄
Or then complain about no chargers being available at specific places (you kind of have to know in advance if you're doing long trips, and factor in the charging time), and the cost, if not relying on a home charging unit

Reactions: 5
I can see her being one of those Karen’s who drive into someone’s driveway to use their home charger then gaslight them into thinking they are the scabby ones.
How dare you I am a very important member of the aviation industry, my ex boyfriend dumped me and I am a famous influencer IYKYK!! I am also a single mother my ex didn’t even bother to get me a Mother’s Day card Let me use your power or I’ll blast you to all my loyal followers!!!
I get trolled on a daily basis and my ex brought PPE FROM CHINA!!!
PPE FEOM CHINA!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.