Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel the world with you both is my plan*

*To destinations served by EI or their partner airlines only, as I can only afford to do this thanks to my employee discount šŸ’‹
Howl
Travel the world with you

Sheā€™s hardly climbing Machuu Pichuu barefoot and backpacking/baby wearing only stopping mid way to fling a boob in a childā€™s mouth

Sheā€™s gone to Orlando and Portugal to a basic resort WITH either her mother or father all paid for by AL or a gifted stay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Howl
Travel the world with you

Sheā€™s hardly climbing Machuu Pichuu barefoot and backpacking/baby wearing only stopping mid way to fling a boob in a childā€™s mouth

Sheā€™s gone to Orlando and Portugal to a basic resort WITH either her mother or father all paid for by AL or a gifted stay
don't forget NYC and CHITOWN..... all available routes with AerLingus now #notsponsered

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the story with this one? Only recently came across her!!
Trying to read back is taking too much time
Does she have her own house with the kids?

Reactions: 2
No she moved into her father's house in balbriggan but tried to pretend for ages that she didn't. Has never said out straight where she lives. Unclear where the father is.
Someone on here very cleverly pointed out recently that she only shows the kids beds, not the full room so they could be sharing and her dad is still there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Getting all he freebies for the house because her dad had ā€œrelativesā€ coming to stay, the relatives being her and the rascals šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She made out years ago she had got a mortgage with her ex commercial airline pilot Juan Corr (Sean Corr but when you said Juan Corr it sounds like wanker) she was doing ads for mortgages and giving advice on them. Iā€™m pretty sure she furnished & decorated that house with freebies.
They broke up soon after their second child was born in 2020 but she kept that secret for about 6 months then announced theyā€™d split but it was widely known on tattle. It came out it was actually Juanā€™s house and mortgage and Aoibhe had no claim on it and Juan had asked her to leave the house so she moved in with her dadā€™s house and started trying to renovate it with ads but has failed to do it on the same scale as the first time around. Sheā€™s still obsessed with Juan and posts nearly weekly digs about him most recently that he stalks her, he posted a clip about child endangerment regarding posting your children online, she raged the other day that he didnā€™t get her a Motherā€™s Day card. They had a recent court order forcing her to stop posting their kids but she claims it was her choice. Welcome to the ride

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She made out years ago she had got a mortgage with her ex commercial airline pilot Juan Corr (Sean Corr but when you said Juan Corr it sounds like wanker) she was doing ads for mortgages and giving advice on them. Iā€™m pretty sure she furnished & decorated that house with freebies.
They broke up soon after their second child was born in 2020 but she kept that secret for about 6 months then announced theyā€™d split but it was widely known on tattle. It came out it was actually Juanā€™s house and mortgage and Aoibhe had no claim on it and Juan had asked her to leave the house so she moved in with her dadā€™s house and started trying to renovate it with ads but has failed to do it on the same scale as the first time around. Sheā€™s still obsessed with Juan and posts nearly weekly digs about him most recently that he stalks her, he posted a clip about child endangerment regarding posting your children online, she raged the other day that he didnā€™t get her a Motherā€™s Day card. They had a recent court order forcing her to stop posting their kids but she claims it was her choice. Welcome to the ride
But other than that she is living her absolute BEST life, having a wild old time travelling the world and ticking off that bucket listā€¦ IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't forget the fudging of when they originally started seeing each other, while she was engaged, she then tried to rewrite history saying the first relationship finished first, then it was pointed out on here she had proved it herself as pics shes was posting after her first relationship ended and after her and Juan started seeing hr she had her engagement ring on....
So those pics were deleted from her feed.
Then for their 'anniversary' Aoifs proved she's not a maths genius and dobbed herself in again....
She got a #ad breast reduction in 2019 when her baby was a few weeks old https://www.avocaclinic.ie/hands-best-thing-ever-done-aoibhe-devlins-breast-reduction-experience/

She also tagged half the cabinet trying to change lockdown rules for labour wards, while people were dying left right and center, she then repeatedly broke the limit for travel to bring her kids to a more aesthetic playground, than the ones beside where she 'lived'

Never forget the flouting lockdown rules for a tummy tuck, well before her baby was 1, well before it's actually medically advised, and seemed to revel in the fact she couldn't pick up her baby for 10 weeks. She then lied about not getting it done when there was backlash.

She also has an issue with remembering what helped with her weightloss, the free tummy tuck, the app she was paid to shill, or her absolute bad posture, it was proven her she used before pics from before her tummy tuck in these before and afters... https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/dublin-influencer-aoibhe-devlin-shares-25392577

Never forget https://www.independent.ie/regionals/dublin/fingal/red-carpet-rolled-out-for-siblings/27801100.html
https://www.independent.ie/regional...se-on-the-runway-for-guide-dogs/27801949.html
https://issuu.com/seanfitz09/docs/pages170511/16

Screenshot_20220114-192653_Chrome.jpg
991168-94c9f5e31edd6409c6e40ad6b4419b77.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-192630_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-08-11-55-32-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Helping to teach Thai orphans English, thats got to be incredibly useful to them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So all her tagging, mentions , selling her soul paid off, she got Another Car Gifted.. be sure to let the company know how disgusted you are, i certainly will

Reactions: 5
Like thatā€™s the baffling thing according to her heā€™s putting her through it, dragging her through court, stalking her insta, why on earth would he go and buy a Motherā€™s Day card for her?!? The kids will have made stuff in school, like bore off Aoife thatā€™s just stupid.
Exactly kids make cards in school and creche for you. I know my favourite card that I received was the one my child made in creche not the shop bought card my husband bought me on my sons behalf... Although to be fair he did 'personalise' (scribble all over) that one too!

Reactions: 4
So all her tagging, mentions , selling her soul paid off, she got Another Car Gifted.. be sure to let the company know how disgusted you are, i certainly will
You or I could go down to the dealership tomorrow and get the same. She's after getting a different model this time by the looks of it which you or I could also do. She is spinning it as though she is being awarded or "gifted". She's a spoofer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You or I could go down to the dealership tomorrow and get the same. She's after getting a different model this time by the looks of it which you or I could also do. She is spinning it as though she is being awarded or "gifted". She's a spoofer.
She has Gifted on it

Reactions: 1
She wrote "gifted experience" on it.

That means a test drive.

Test drives are free for *everybody*. You can go down to BYD today yourself and get a "gifted experience" of a test drive.

All she's proven is that she's not very bright and has absolutely no threshold for embarrassing herself.
---
She has Gifted on it
Gifted *experience*

She also wrote "gifted" all over her last test drive. It's meaningless.

In the event she actually manages to get an actual gifted car (I guarantee she never will), revenue would take 42% of the value, which is a five figure sum she categorically couldn't afford.

There's no free car going to Eva.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.