Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or then complain about no chargers being available at specific places (you kind of have to know in advance if you're doing long trips, and factor in the charging time), and the cost, if not relying on a home charging unit
I hope I never meet her at a public charger. Although I wouldn't recognise her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I give her 6 months until she's changed cars and giving out about the inconvenience of having to charge. She doesn't have a charger at home and probably won't get one installed so will need to rely on the public charging network which is not able to keep up with demand
This I wouldn't blame her for! I could never and would never have an electric, not as they are now. What happens when there's emergencys oh sorry oops I need to charge.

Reactions: 2
She can just go and charge it in at the airport, do staff have free charging points, I know a few friends that work in big companies have free charging points in the car park. None of them have switched to electric to use them.

Reactions: 2
She's after uploading the same story she did for the or invite to the lego brick thing. Exact same video.

She's about 10 stories up at the moment and every one of them bar one is #gifted #pr etc. Absolute no shame in being a life sponge.

The one story that isn't an ad is for her mums homemade bags that look like my son did in senior infants art and crafts class that she will no doubt be charging an extortionate amount for in a few weeks haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and that dose Mark Fennell 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
seemingly a life coach for 20 years..... he does remember covid didn't cause a collective memory wipe for the country right?

With nothing to lose and a better life to gain.
Mark Fennell is coaching 20 years and credentials are:
  • Qualified Life Coach QQI
  • High Performance & Business Coach
  • Leadership Coach
  • Relationship & Mediation Coach
  • Certified in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
QQI life coach........ I'm convinced.....:m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
seemingly a life coach for 20 years..... he does remember covid didn't cause a collective memory wipe for the country right?

• Leadership Coach
Certified in cognitive behavioural therapy, from where the Mickey Mouse institute , says nothing about the IACP or being registered or accredited. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been using Pantene for years and years and years and years and years. My mom said I used Pantene on you and I just find it just so special. And just like for this brand just between me and my mum it’s just it’s just cool.

an actual idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she never show the outside of the car, embarrassed maybe? I mean I googled it and it's fine for a cheap mid sized car. Wait now we'll get a shot of her on the bonnet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd put money on her getting a BA, I know an electric car company approached the irish beauty fairy offering a BA and she asked her audience what they thought

Reactions: 1

• Leadership Coach
Who is this fella? He looks like a twit in that pic she shared of him.

Reactions: 1
Who is this fella? He looks like a twit in that pic she shared of him.
he is, ex wedding photographer who went self proclaimed self help guru when business dried up in lock down. Professional ego buffer for the huns

Reactions: 5
All these fuckin’ eejits saying they’re “life coaches”. There’s one in particular I know of who is a nailed-on narc with a car crash of a life and is selling themselves as a motivational speaker 😂 honestly some people would believe any ould shite.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.