Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on a aer Lingus flight to London last week and had this miserable witch cabin manager or whatever her badge said telling people to pay attention while she was centre stag pointing out the exits. Total main character syndrome like Aoibhe.
If I was Aoibhe “crying” over leaving her kids I’d be swapping onto the shorter flights such as London there was quite a few dishy business men on my flight.
I see Emma Mcvey has a new fella 10months after her split with Gaz
Aoibhe needs to change up tactics

Reactions: 8
She wasn't whinging when she left Lillie at the drop of a hat to travel the world with Juan. She sickens my arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There was a big song and dance about her getting part time for EI maybe she considers that and her influencing career full time together

Reactions: 6
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.