Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she tagging Westlife to say thank you as if they invited her as their guest and shes miles away from the state omg she’s such a bleeping loser

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No sign of Efa in any Aer Lingus clips on SM at all. Mrs EfaLingus herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish I was Aoifes friend.
Her life is just so gas, so laugh a minute mile a minute everything is just so so so amazing wouldn't you just have a hoot with her !!!!!

Side note.
For such a seasoned New Yorker I can't believe she hasn't been to Radio City before. The Rockettes are amazing!!! You'd think being the Aer Lingus ambassador she would know this 🙄
( I did the tour of Radio City and it was a highlight of my trip )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where would you be going bringing two young kids to New York City?? 🙄 Either wheeling two YoYos through the streets or dragging little legs for miles. Does she honestly believe a 3 and 6 year old would love that as a holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a dose . Time enough when they’re early teens Jesus Christ .

Reactions: 5
New York is no place for small kids on holiday. They need to be teens at least to enjoy & appreciate it. It’s exhausting. It’s one of my favourite places in the world but it’s hard going 😂

Reactions: 17
Where would you be going bringing two young kids to New York City?? 🙄 Either wheeling two YoYos through the streets or dragging little legs for miles. Does she honestly believe a 3 and 6 year old would love that as a holiday?
I know right!!!
And Lily is all like "Mom remember we cycled around Central Park"

Spare me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My Daughter is the same except she’s saying we cycled around “Center Parks”
Get a grip Aoibhe 🙄
And you what, you could cycle around your local park and it would still mean as much to the child. It's not about location Aoife. It certainly doesn't make you the better parent.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she bring Lillllly to New York for 24hrs??? And apparently the child was obsessssed and asked when were they going back 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This one is a nutcase - posting a face painter saying ‘best face painter I ever saw’ the a pic of her kid with an emoji over her entire face so we can’t see the face paint 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d rather be at home watching Netflix than what 24/48 hours in NY to go and bleeping see westlife cause that’s all she did. If she went out boozing and having the craic we would have seen it. Instead she went to the concert and went back to her hotel to bed for the flight early in the morning.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.