Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was implying she was endangering them a few weeks ago why on earth would she ever think he’d give her a Mother’s Day card. It’s beggers belief

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mothers out there like the poor mother of Saoirse Ruane having a first mother's day without their child and she's moaning and bitching about the fact she didn't get a card from Juan?????????? I'm actually disgusted with her right now. Rude, selfish and ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She'll give herself an illness with all the bitterness. I'm new to the thread but she keeps popping up in my feed so had a look.

Reactions: 9
The bleeping DRAMA of it all. She’s such a twit. Keep your dirty laundry to yourself Eeeefa.

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop all the stupid pics of her kids with emojis over their faces - completely pointless. Just don’t post the kids at all, she was an ‘influencer’ before she had any kids so just continue posting about ‘fashion’ and ‘travel’ and fine say this place is great for kids etc but you don’t need to post them with 😍 over them.

Reactions: 16
Wow I can’t get over the delusion of this one!! Wants a card from her baby daddy who clearly hates her and doesn’t think much of her parenting skills 😂

Reactions: 12
Shes is so bitter, you can see its affecting her mental health. If she keeps spiralling like this , Juan could push through the courts to get the Children taken from her. Shes unhinged at the moment. She needs to stop posting about their circumstances, keep her page for peddling the shite shes paid to Advertise

Reactions: 13
Mothers out there like the poor mother of Saoirse Ruane having a first mother's day without their child and she's moaning and bitching about the fact she didn't get a card from Juan?????????? I'm actually disgusted with her right now. Rude, selfish and ignorant.
That is exactly what I thought when I seen her stories 💔
And ok I’m going to try not to judge another person’s greatest fear too much here but, to pick the one that is an absolute guarantee in life seems a bit mad, no? If one of you were to ask me about dying now that I have kids - and this is just me - but my biggest fear of dying would be about leaving my kids while they are young, still needing their mother, the trauma of losing a parent young etc. not me myself dying. It would be about the kids rather than me.
There’s no rationale to people’s phobias etc. I just think it’s another classic example of Aoibhe making it all about her and not considering her kids first which is what you are supposed to do when you become a parent. And when you are supposedly “like, so so obsessed. Like so obsessed” with your kids. I dont want to police peoples phobias but that definitely did strike me when I saw it. As did the comment about Juan not getting her a card. On that issue she needs to grow the duck up. Come June will she be picking out and writing a card for him? I highly doubt it. Maybe focus on what matters Aoibhe. Just a thought.

Reactions: 9
Fair enough it must be very hard when your relationship breaks up when children are involved. It’s 3 odd years now and she seems more bitter than ever. She has another 15 years to co parent, someone close to her needs to pull her aside and tell her to cop on. Kids pick up on animosity no matter what they hear. She can write all the poems in the world, it won’t take back all that has been said. I’m sure Juan is as spiteful as her but there are two kids involved two whole humans who have milestones ahead that both parents will be involved in. Imagine the anxiety they will feel, they have to be picking up on the crap already.

They liked each other enough one time to make those babies so why can’t they just be civil to each other for the sake of the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"through tears through pain ...i pray for peace "

She literally put the guy on blast *yesterday* because he didn't buy her a card. What a bleeping dose

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the poem HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Please!!!!!!!!!!!

"Travel the world with you both is my plan"

What a contrived materialistic asshole. If that's all she has to worry about she's doing well. There's women ( and men ) struggling to put shoes on their children's feet. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the poem HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Please!!!!!!!!!!!

"Travel the world with you both is my plan"

What a contrived materialistic asshole. If that's all she has to worry about she's doing well. There's women ( and men ) struggling to put shoes on their children's feet. Jesus.
Travel the world with you both is my plan*

*To destinations served by EI or their partner airlines only, as I can only afford to do this thanks to my employee discount 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.