Anyone else planning on asking for divorce as soon lockdown is over?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up losing my tit a bit with him yesterday morning, and stayed away from him till the evening. I told him I didn't need him or this house etc, that I have places to go if needed if he refuses to listen to me. I think it upset him so I'm hoping it's made him realise. He still claims he's only ever been messing about and has never meant to intentionally hurt me. I will be careful but I will give him this one last chance. Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words and advice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I ended up losing my tit a bit with him yesterday morning, and stayed away from him till the evening. I told him I didn't need him or this house etc, that I have places to go if needed if he refuses to listen to me. I think it upset him so I'm hoping it's made him realise. He still claims he's only ever been messing about and has never meant to intentionally hurt me. I will be careful but I will give him this one last chance. Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words and advice ❤
Please becareful I gave my ex so many chances as all i ever got was i didnt mean it. But it wasnt until the final outburst a lot worse than the others that I could see how worthy I was. We only get one life and your entitled to a safe one free from violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry for jumping on this thread, I can't open my own.

I've just found an anniversary card at the bottom of my boyfriend's work bag (was looking for hand gel and come across gifts, etc so made me look further). Before lockdown he worked away mon-fri and every other weekend. This card said they'd met 2 years ago. It's our sons birthday in a week.

I really don't know what to do, I hate confrontations, we're in lockdown, it's my sons birthday hes so close to his dad too. But then I don't think I can stay with someones who's going to cheat on me.

I'm looking for some advice please, I've tried talking to friends but feel like they're excusing it. I really don't know what to do.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I've just found an anniversary card at the bottom of my boyfriend's work bag (was looking for hand gel and come across gifts, etc so made me look further). Before lockdown he worked away mon-fri and every other weekend. This card said they'd met 2 years ago. It's our sons birthday in a week.

I really don't know what to do, I hate confrontations, we're in lockdown, it's my sons birthday hes so close to his dad too. But then I don't think I can stay with someones who's going to cheat on me.

I'm looking for some advice please, I've tried talking to friends but feel like they're excusing it. I really don't know what to do.
How horrendous for you :(. Sorry if this is a fun question, but I’m assuming the card was written from someone and given to him? It’s such an awful time to have to deal with a situation like this but unless you think you’re able to wait until life return to “normal” then I think you need to speak to your husband about it. I’m not sure what else you can do?

As for your sons birthday coming up - as unfortunate as that timing is - I don’t think you should use this as a reason not to challenge him over this discovery. Sorry I can’t be more helpful but I’m sending you virtual good luck!

Reactions: 5
How horrendous for you :(. Sorry if this is a fun question, but I’m assuming the card was written from someone and given to him? It’s such an awful time to have to deal with a situation like this but unless you think you’re able to wait until life return to “normal” then I think you need to speak to your husband about it. I’m not sure what else you can do?

As for your sons birthday coming up - as unfortunate as that timing is - I don’t think you should use this as a reason not to challenge him over this discovery. Sorry I can’t be more helpful but I’m sending you virtual good luck!
Thank you. Yes hand written message in the card, not from me. I definitely need to challenge it, I suppose its justvtge thought of us being stuck in this house together until lockdown is over and one of us can move out (I've no problem me and baby moving to a smaller house).

Reactions: 1
Well if you ask him then he will lie and either say it been there years or someone slipped it in his bag for a laugh.I'd just tell him to leave now and that was it to be honest, He obviously has 2 homes doesn't he? He can go to her house to live. Sorry your going through this.A lot of Men are just cunts.X

Reactions: 15
Well if you ask him then he will lie and either say it been there years or someone slipped it in his bag for a laugh.I'd just tell him to leave now and that was it to be honest, He obviously has 2 homes doesn't he? He can go to her house to live. Sorry your going through this.A lot of Men are just cunts.X
Thank you, oh he will definitely lie or try to turn it around. I will have it out with him when I put baby to bed tonight c

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you, oh he will definitely lie or try to turn it around. I will have it out with him when I put baby to bed tonight c
Please don’t let him lie himself out of this. You & your son deserve so much better.
I hope everything works out well for you x

Please don’t let him lie himself out of this. You & your son deserve so much better.
I hope everything works out well for you x
Thank you, its definitely over I can't be with someone who can't be faithful. Would be so much easier if we weren't in lockdown x

Thank you, its definitely over I can't be with someone who can't be faithful. Would be so much easier if we weren't in lockdown x
Well he can go to his girlfriends or his parents, its not your problem. Stay strong and get rid of him. You and your son deserve someone decent. I'd get checked over for STDs and things when the GUM clinic reopens as well. Sorry its really tit.

Even though there is no right time for cheating I understand what you mean.
You must be feeling so stressed at the minute, I’ve been in the same situation & believe me it does get better. X

Tell him to bugger off and lockdown with his other girlfriend - so sorry you had to find out like that, but glad you did find out before he could do it longer.

Reactions: 4
Thank you everyone. It's over. I feel like a weights been lifted of my shoulders (I've had my suspicions for a while, now I know I was right all along) x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thank you everyone. It's over. I feel like a weights been lifted of my shoulders (I've had my suspicions for a while, now I know I was right all along) x
Brava. That conversation took guts and you did it.

Long road ahead but you’re doing what’s best for you and your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I read this and I have cried so much as it brings back such bad memory's for me. I have thought about you since you posted this this and I really did not want to comment. But here we go.
December 2006 I got up really early to go to a next sale, our car was frozen over. I put my husbands coat on (big north face puffa) as I was scraping the ice of the car I put my hand in the pocket. I found a letter that turned my whole life around.
It Read, I have waited for you for 2 years, that is all I read. I went for a walk to the bank are withdrew as much money as I could and went home. ( probably 7am) I then went upstairs he was still in bed and very calmly said time for you to go. He was shocked. Then I screamed and shouted and he went. He went straight to the other women who he worked with.
I was so utterly broken that my life was not real for 2 years. I Filled for divorce and going through all the financial stuff I found out he purchased 2 spa days, one for her one for me. Flowers on valentines day one for me one for her.
I thought something was wrong, but he denied everything. The other woman even parked outside my house watching me before I realised what was going on.
It's really hard for me to read your post and I totally understand the hell you are going through. PLEASE, end your relationship with him. It will bring you so much more pain and heartache if you stay. Better to be free and move on.
I am sending you so much love and strength. and as I write this l am crying for you and the hurt you must feel.
From me that has been through this and too you. Please leave him.
Never got up early to go to a Next sale ever again
Lots of love. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Aww thank you. I have ended it with him. I got the usually trying to turn it in me, wasnt getting enough attention since the baby come along, etc, I'm sorry for trying to raise your son. Then got it out of him that she knew about me all along. I'm just trying to work things out for myself and baby as hes adamant hes not leaving x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you ever feel down and lost, Please message me. It's so hard to realise your live has been I lie. XXXX

Reactions: 2
Aww thank you. I have ended it with him. I got the usually trying to turn it in me, wasnt getting enough attention since the baby come along, etc, I'm sorry for trying to raise your son. Then got it out of him that she knew about me all along. I'm just trying to work things out for myself and baby as hes adamant hes not leaving x
The cheeky bastard. How dare he. Whatever you decide about future living arrangements etc just make sure you and your son are taken care of

• Heart