Anyone else planning on asking for divorce as soon lockdown is over?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly,

I can't stand the man anymore. Our relationship has completely broken down.

We haven't had sex since August.
And before then it was apirl last year.

He just isn't interested and I've tried for months with him to build it back up.

But he just isn't bothered. And tbh I'm not either now.

I just want out.

Sorry for the rant.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
I dont have any advice just wanted to say I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation and I hope you find happiness when this is all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm divorced (my decision to leave) so I can understand exactly how you're feeling. No advice I'm afraid but I'm sorry you're dealing with this and I wish you every luck in staying positive until this is all over. I've thought lots of times of people stuck in unhappy marriages (and worse) and how difficult it must be.

Reactions: 11
Honestly,

He just isn't interested and I've tried for months with him to build it back up.

I just want out.

Sorry for the rant.
I’m so so sorry to hear you’re feeling like this I hope it’s all over soon so you can get away. Do you still love him (sorry to be personal you don’t have to answer obviously)? If you do it might be worth trying marriage counselling

Reactions: 4
Honestly,

I just want out.

Sorry for the rant.

I'm sorry you are going through this. What's your husband take on what's happening between the two of you? Sorry if it's too personal.

Reactions: 3
I’m in a happy relationship now but my previous relationship was like that. No sex (other than once or twice a year max) and I started to really resent him because he made no effort with anything else in our relationship either. It was stressful leaving him as caused a massive upheaval in my life but I’m so glad I did it. Good luck x

Reactions: 10
I’m so sorry you’re going through this, I hope you’re managing okay especially at a time like this. Ultimately though, there’s no point being with someone who doesn’t make you happy, is there? I don’t think you’ll be the only one coming out of lockdown feeling the same way. Hope you’re alright x

Reactions: 7
Honestly,

I just want out.

Sorry for the rant.

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. If it is any consolation I could have written that post myself as I'm in the same situation. Just turned 30 and terrified to start my life again, and terrified I may never have kids. Please feel free to message if you want to talk to someone in the same situation xx

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If anyone would also like to message then feel free. Also going through a break up, albeit not married. 29 so I feel the same in the sense that I won't meet someone else or potentially won't get the chance to have kids.

If anyone would also like to message then feel free. Also going through a break up, albeit not married. 29 so I feel the same in the sense that I won't meet someone else or potentially won't get the chance to have kids.

Sorry to hear that honey. Please feel free to message me, I don't know how to private message 🙈

Could have written this post myself... I just dont know what to do. I have been with my husband for 15 years in august and I just feel like were two friends living together now. We haven't had sex in around 18 months and I know this as it was when we conceived our 2nd daughter... he makes 0 effort with me.

I dont even feel like he wants to be with me anymore and the arguing between us is just crazy...

The whole thing bloody terrifies me

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Could have written this post myself... I just dont know what to do. I have been with my husband for 15 years in august and I just feel like were two friends living together now. We haven't had sex in around 18 months and I know this as it was when we conceived our 2nd daughter... he makes 0 effort with me.

I dont even feel like he wants to be with me anymore and the arguing between us is just crazy...

The whole thing bloody terrifies me
I get exactly what you mean about 2 friends living together.
We get on well but there just isnt anything between us anymore. We are just so different. We have been together since I was 19 so the thought of splitting is terrifying!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get exactly what you mean about 2 friends living together.
We get on well but there just isnt anything between us anymore. We are just so different. We have been together since I was 19 so the thought of splitting is terrifying!
Wow. Same as me....we split a few months ago. Best decision ever and made by me

I feel the same. My husband of 2 years is an recovering alcoholic, stopped drinking 6 months ago. I am so proud of him to have the courage to attend his AA meetings and to stay sober, but i feel lost and lonely as he has forgotten about me in the process. I suffered through his addiction for 10 years, and now I am nothing

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Honestly,

I just want out.

Sorry for the rant.
Oh hun! I totally feel you to be honest. I am in a really similar boat. Always here if you need a chat xx

Reactions: 1
Wow. Same as me....we split a few months ago. Best decision ever and made by me
Yes same for me. Together for 17 years, 2 kids, hardest time of my life but ultimately the best decision. I'm glad you're happy :)

How are you all doing? Feel free to PM me if you'd like a chat. I SO feel all you peeps in unhappy relationships.