Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t pay much attention to her these days but I’ve just seen her Facebook post. Has anyone any idea what’s going on?

Reactions: 8
She said she's been away from social media a while, but was on tv last week and has posted about those hair extensions a couple of days ago.
Confused 🤔
Also, why a pic of her all dolled up next to the message.
Sorry, but these instahuns make me question EVERYTHING!!

Reactions: 5
She said she's been away from social media a while, but was on tv last week and has posted about those hair extensions a couple of days ago.
Confused 🤔
Also, why a pic of her all dolled up next to the message.
Sorry, but these instahuns make me question EVERYTHING!!
Exactly so that post is a lie already! She’s trying to garner sympathy. I mean look at her dig saying she’s asked ppl to help her but ppl have said she’s a sell out. What’s that got to do with something happening to her family???? She’s made it all about HER again which makes ppl question if she’s lying. But she’ll just say I’m trolling her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate these cryptic posts.
Either say what's happened or just take your break away from social media.
You don't need to announce your departure. It does come across as though she's attention seeking.
I'm sorry, but if a family member of mine had been the victim of a heinous crime the last thing I'd dream of doing is writing a post for my flower pots, friends & confidants along with a filtered, pouting photograph of myself.
It just doesn't add up, everyone knows what she looks like so what was the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hate these cryptic posts.
Either say what's happened or just take your break away from social media.
You don't need to announce your departure. It does come across as though she's attention seeking.
I'm sorry, but if a family member of mine had been the victim of a heinous crime the last thing I'd dream of doing is writing a post for my flower pots, friends & confidants along with a filtered, pouting photograph of myself.
It just doesn't add up, everyone knows what she looks like so what was the point 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this , and the ‘just after I had appeared on television’ bit doesn’t add up as others have said she posted / went live after that so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another cryptic post 🙄 well let the police do what they do best. But won’t say anything. Why’s she have to tell us anyway just keep it quiet. Just for engagement purposes so ppl will ask and inbox. Who cares I hate all these instagrammers who use ppl to their advantage

• Heart
Reactions: 7
England isnt as small as Ireland if a Henious crime happens over here we generally know all the details - Has anything big happened in th uk that fits the timeline?

Reactions: 1
I thought she was staying off social media - that lasted 3 days 🤷🏻‍♀️
These instahuns can't help themselves can they, they constantly need the attention & validation off strangers on the internet.
Either tit or get off the pot, Nelly!!

• Haha
I came over to see if anyone knew what the heck the heinous crime was!! gosh didn’t realise she wasn’t liked so much 🤭 I followed her from the fitness video, laying in bed thing that she did, I found it funny but it’s all gone very contrived now and way to filtered!!

Just ‘gone live ‘ to explain that she can’t explain what’s happened 🤦🏽‍♀️ but added that if you watched her lives you would read between the lines and know what she means by a ‘Heinous’ crime …. Genuinely hope her mum is ok ( she does confirm it’s her mum ) , but trying to get traffic to her fb page which is how it comes across, is really bad

• Haha
What’s the tea ☕
Just ‘gone live ‘ to explain that she can’t explain what’s happened 🤦🏽‍♀️ but added that if you watched her lives you would read between the lines and know what she means by a ‘Heinous’ crime …. Genuinely hope her mum is ok ( she does confirm it’s her mum ) , but trying to get traffic to her fb page which is how it comes across, is really bad
oooo, I desperately don’t want to be that traffic, but I also want to see to remind myself what a disingenuous attention seeking nobhead she can be. Decisions decisions?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2