Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if its already been mentioned but Gemma Atkinson said on one of her stories last week that Antonella is married to her brother

Bet shes put a word in a Stephs lunch for her
Antonellas brother is married to Gemma’s sister

Reactions: 1
Poor Gemma, imagine having to see gob almighty every family get together.
I bet Gemma & Gorka secretly dislike her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi all, bit late to this thread! Wondering if anyone knew what happened between antonella/helena and louie? Louie used to co own Ruby and daisy with antonella/helena and then louie set up on her own. I was just wondering why she left?

Hi all, bit late to this thread! Wondering if anyone knew what happened between antonella/helena and louie? Louie used to co own Ruby and daisy with antonella/helena and then louie set up on her own. I was just wondering why she left?
Provably fell out when Nellie was appointed as she resigned as Nellie was made director in feb 2022. Nellie always made out she co owned it but I suspect she wasn’t a director before then due to claiming benefits and not wanting to lose out

Anyone got any goss as to what’s happen to Antonella? I don’t follow her, but I’m assuming faded into obscurity and had to get a job to pay the bills? (I’m irritated if I see her, I’m irritated if I don’t 😂)

• Haha
Anyone got any goss as to what’s happen to Antonella? I don’t follow her, but I’m assuming faded into obscurity and had to get a job to pay the bills? (I’m irritated if I see her, I’m irritated if I don’t 😂)
From what I gather she’s “ill” unless she’s being investigated by the dwp 🤷🏼‍♀️

She pretends to be ill so she can still get her pip money, isn't that right Nelly?
Always ill until it comes to tv work, panto or an #aff link review ( I buy so you don't have to bullshit 🤥 )

Reactions: 5
She pretends to be ill so she can still get her pip money, isn't that right Nelly?
Always ill until it comes to tv work, panto or an #aff link review ( I buy so you don't have to bullshit 🤥 )
Yep she definitely does fake it! I see her regularly puffing on cigs yet claims she’s got copd, latest one is distonia and narrowing of the vocal cords so apparently can’t talk very loud. Yet I hear her gob all the time 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's so full of tit that she even believes her own lies. She's a hypochondriac, there's always something wrong with her then miraculously she gets better for her tv appearances & panto stints. I'm surprised people are still falling for her crap tbh. One last thing...why does she try to seductively shake her hair about and pout at the camera? She looks a proper twit!!

Yep she definitely does fake it! I see her regularly puffing on cigs yet claims she’s got copd, latest one is distonia and narrowing of the vocal cords so apparently can’t talk very loud. Yet I hear her gob all the time 🤷‍♀️
Do you live near her?

Her videos yesterday purposely slurring her speech 🙄. And I’m sure a few weeks back she was going to get her hair done but now she’s going to go grey? Can’t she afford to get it done now? She looks 60 now she’ll look 80 with grey hair. Plus seeing as her daughter is an avid weed smoker I’m sure she would have recommended sone puff to cure her? Lol

Reactions: 2
So I was inspired by the updates (thanks!) to go nosing, shes fibbed about her age over the years… I’m sure a couple (as in 2) years back she was saying she was 45 which made her 3 years older than me (I was astounded 😳) and her last post says 49, which makes her 5 years old 😐 Cheeky grifter.

Her new business venture read the intro 😂 such bullshit. Did she get pushed from the other dress shop then??

Her new business venture read the intro 😂 such bullshit. Did she get pushed from the other dress shop then??
No they went into liquidation and closed ruby and daisy.
Shes the only listed company director eleventh avenue- shes probably just using same suppliers as before but not having s many overheads as no premises

I see the the grey transition has failed. What on Earth were the hairdressers thinking doing all that ‘blending’ all it did was make her hair look like straw! And now she’s dark lol. There was no need for it she could have just let it grow out. The hairdressers haven’t got a clue about grey blending it’s pretty simple to lighten the ends to blend in but obvs made a hash of it 😂

Reactions: 3