Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant seem to find a thread for her but I honestly believe she has sold out lately. In the beginning she was all for her 'flowerpots' her night time with nellys and Sunday service.

Yet these days she hardly does any, as well as doing hardly any reviews. She put a post up tonight saying shes working on another project so no night time with nelly - in other words, shes focussing more on what pays better instead of the people who actually made her so well known.

The panto thing went on and on, and it wasn't like it was the west end....jeeez.

Yeah, shes changed sadly and she is another one all about the money and 'fame' lately.

Shame because i really liked her in the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking this the other day, she’s definitely trying to transition away from that ‘character’

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this the other day, she’s definitely trying to transition away from that ‘character’
I know what you mean. Even her weight loss...she spent over a year saying she has not followed a plan, just ate less. Now musclefood and the unthinkable comes along and shes sold out and now says this is her weight loss tool.

Wasnt she supposed to be writing a book, as well as going on a stand up tour in 2019? None of those things happened either.

Also i am a bit curious about her disabilities. I know before she lost weight she said her asthma was really bad and she needed a machine at night and due to her stroke she often fell. Yet now she can do 8 weeks or something of panto everyday as well as do heavy PT sessions....but nowadays her falls only ever happen when shes quiet with little commitments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know what you mean. Even her weight loss...she spent over a year saying she has not followed a plan, just ate less. Now musclefood and the unthinkable comes along and shes sold out and now says this is her weight loss tool.

Wasnt she supposed to be writing a book, as well as going on a stand up tour in 2019? None of those things happened either.

Also i am a bit curious about her disabilities. I know before she lost weight she said her asthma was really bad and she needed a machine at night and due to her stroke she often fell. Yet now she can do 8 weeks or something of panto everyday as well as do heavy PT sessions....but nowadays her falls only ever happen when shes quiet with little commitments
There is a thread somewhere on here about her. She’s a complete nob head!!! I work near to where she lives and she walks around like she owns the place! She lives in a scummy council estate and needs to come back down to reality!
She used to work in a health centre on reception but soon gave that up when she knew being an “influencer and reviewer” would get her more money. I feel sorry for her daughter.
I would happily egg her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was funny at first and then she went viral and is all about the money it would seem.

I wonder if she is filing a correct tax return for all her work or if she is still claiming pip?

Her weightloss is good but again a money making tool like all influencers a diet plan to flog 😅

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong but I’m sure I remember her saying she was on pip because of her depression and because she had a stroke and had limited mobility on one side.
Watching those gym sessions she’s more mobile than most.

I unfollowed once she started advertising the gym gear, weight loss programmes and got new best friends in the real housewives of Cheshire lot

Reactions: 8
She was funny at first and then she went viral and is all about the money it would seem.

I wonder if she is filing a correct tax return for all her work or if she is still claiming pip?

Her weightloss is good but again a money making tool like all influencers a diet plan to flog 😅
I could be wrong but I’m sure I remember her saying she was on pip because of her depression and because she had a stroke and had limited mobility on one side.
Watching those gym sessions she’s more mobile than most.

I unfollowed once she started advertising the gym gear, weight loss programmes and got new best friends in the real housewives of Cheshire lot
She’s knows all the right people to be able to fiddle the system unfortunately.
She is a lot more able than she claims to be. Nothing wrong with her when she’s strutting up and down the street thinking she’s the dogs bollocks. And doing her photo shoots for her “clothing range” 😑

Reactions: 4
I used to like her before she got all the ads. Don’t get me wrong I understand influencers doing ads here and there for ££ - but I prefer it to be the way Unmumsy mum does it, she doesn’t bombard tat, she considers the offers she gets quite obviously and it seems authentic also she’s v v transparent and clear. Antonella got boring to me.

Reactions: 5
Thank god for this thread, I used to love her, I even used to buy things she reviewed because she came across so honest and truthful. I liked the way she’d ‘buy & try’ and give her honest opinion on things.
Now I’d not buy a thing she advertised, everything she shows us is an ad, so in essence she’s getting paid to tell us all how amazing it is, sorry but nah, I’d much prefer to read a review than listen to someone getting paid to flog it.
I’m all for bigging up anyone who tries to better themselves health wise, but please stop saying you’ve not had help. She’s had a personal trainer, had the meal plans sent to her ( free I presume) and now she’s trying to sell her keep fit programme.
Also, whilst I’m here and I’m on a rant quit with the pouting. It makes you look ridiculous.
I think that’s all lol 😂

Edited to add, no fucker needs to see your fingering finger either 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thank god for this thread, I used to love her, I even used to buy things she reviewed because she came across so honest and truthful. I liked the way she’d ‘buy & try’ and give her honest opinion on things.
Now I’d not buy a thing she advertised, everything she shows us is an ad, so in essence she’s getting paid to tell us all how amazing it is, sorry but nah, I’d much prefer to read a review than listen to someone getting paid to flog it.
I’m all for bigging up anyone who tries to better themselves health wise, but please stop saying you’ve not had help. She’s had a personal trainer, had the meal plans sent to her ( free I presume) and now she’s trying to sell her keep fit programme.
Also, whilst I’m here and I’m on a rant quit with the pouting. It makes you look ridiculous.
I think that’s all lol 😂

Edited to add, no fucker needs to see your fingering finger either 🙄
Hey, nice to see you again on a different thread. 😂

I was in two minds about this thread but shes really got to me. Im registered disabled and I know if i improved health wise as much as she has, i wouldn't be claiming.

Found it odd how she hurt her knee to the point it was heavily bandaged with a crutch, yet not even a week later shes back like nothing happened

• Heart
I absolutely loved her when I first found her! I thrived off night time with Nelly and laughed out loud to her! I bought some of the stuff she reviewed because she was so genuine and I fully believed and trusted her word. Now I skip through her Instagram at best and swipe it away most of the time. The last few night time with Nelly I've watched have been boring and all the same old shite really and her heart's not in it anymore. The whole vegan thing was utter trollop and then being sent diet food what the actual duck Nel 🤮 and all the oh my friend the celebrity that no one's heard of...duck off! The disabled card doesn't wash anymore, although I do believe she does have lasting effects from her stroke. The flower pot thing was always really annoying to me but I could stomach it at first

Reactions: 6
I asked if there was any scientific evidence behind the foot pad things she was raving about.... Got blocked. Speaks volumes 🤣

• Wow
The way she tries to make herself posh infuriates me.

Also today calling Schofe one of her flower pots acting like a close friend. Clearly trying to get in on all the hype and grab some media attention

***herself sound posh

She does my head in for many reasons. She started as funny and relatable and then came the paid reviews. The changing herself and her image. The 'celeb' mates. I also can't stand the filtered images compared to real life.

I also remember she put something about having had sex the night before and was still dripping 'man fluid' while on the train and all her dim witted followers were putting laugh emojis. Talk about crassness.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She does my head in for many reasons. She started as funny and relatable and then came the paid reviews. The changing herself and her image. The 'celeb' mates. I also can't stand the filtered images compared to real life.

I also remember she put something about having had sex the night before and was still dripping 'man fluid' while on the train and all her dim witted followers were putting laugh emojis. Talk about crassness.
The way she goes on you’d think she was the only woman who has sex. I find it really hard to watch her these days, she constantly thinks she’s funny when she’s not. Also, today saying if anyone has anything to say regarding Phillip Schofield send them to your Aunt Nelly...Pipe down hun you’d not do tit. Why does she pretend to act so hard & cocky? You’re 45 Nelly, act your age.

The whole aunty Nelly thing is ridiculous. I managed to watch less that 5 minutes of her last night giving sex advice out. Her daughter must be embarrassed

Grim

The whole aunty Nelly thing is ridiculous. I managed to watch less that 5 minutes of her last night giving sex advice out. Her daughter must be embarrassed
Same here i got until she was half way through her answer and i just couldnt be arsed anymore. I know it's nighttime with nelly but she could have other topics too

Thats disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 1