Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t want to say what’s happened as it will affect the ‘investigation’. It’s not her story to tell. Yet tells us it’s her mum and it was ‘henius’. All whilst doing that stupid smile/grin!!!! She has no morals whatsoever!! She’s using this for clout. That’s utterly disgusting. If it affects all your family how come your relative that’s got a baby with someone from strictly manage to do her radio show without mentioning it then?? Is it coz she doesn’t need the attention?? It’s the smiling that gets me it’s just so disingenuous that whilst talking about it she can smile like she’s loving the fact she’s got something that she can be secretive about and knows ppl will ask. Stay off insta look after your mum you’re coming across even more vulgar using this as marketing absolutely disgusting 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is such an attention seeking bleep.
Such a "heinous" crime, yet it's not stopped her clothing launch, it's not stopped her panto rehearsals, it's not stopped her posing for pics in restaurants.
Get in the bin, Nelly.
Using a crime to gain yourself attention is bleeping disgraceful
Vile witch!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t want to say what’s happened as it will affect the ‘investigation’. It’s not her story to tell. Yet tells us it’s her mum and it was ‘henius’. All whilst doing that stupid smile/grin!!!! She has no morals whatsoever!! She’s using this for clout. That’s utterly disgusting. If it affects all your family how come your relative that’s got a baby with someone from strictly manage to do her radio show without mentioning it then?? Is it coz she doesn’t need the attention?? It’s the smiling that gets me it’s just so disingenuous that whilst talking about it she can smile like she’s loving the fact she’s got something that she can be secretive about and knows ppl will ask. Stay off insta look after your mum you’re coming across even more vulgar using this as marketing absolutely disgusting 😡
The smiling was outrageous and so weird considering the subject matter , it literally didn’t make any sense .

Reactions: 1
She is such an attention seeking bleep.
Such a "heinous" crime, yet it's not stopped her clothing launch, it's not stopped her panto rehearsals, it's not stopped her posing for pics in restaurants.
Get in the bin, Nelly.
Using a crime to gain yourself attention is bleeping disgraceful
Vile witch!!!
I bet someone knocked her dog down, or something like that!
How can they be bothered with the filtered life! The posed Nelly and the restaurant one are miles apart!!!

Reactions: 2
Nellys brother is married to Gemmas sister I believe.
That’s not really related! Pretty sure if my brother in laws Mum was In a bit of trouble I wouldn’t really know about it or make it my business.
I am in no way sticking up for Nelly she is still being a knob over this.

Reactions: 5
That’s not really related! Pretty sure if my brother in laws Mum was In a bit of trouble I wouldn’t really know about it or make it my business.
I am in no way sticking up for Nelly she is still being a knob over this.
It wasnt me who mentioned about it being Gemmas business, I just answered to what their family relationship was.
Nelly is a knob over everything tbf, you'd not believe she was a woman pushing 50 the way she talks and acts.
She's an embarrassment.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen that she’s deleted her crystal ball post off the grid, (where she was charmingly crossing her eyes, mocking people with vision impairment and stigma’s - Nice work you absolute bullying plank Nellie). Was she getting a hard time in the comments?

All this panto tit

She seems to forget what exactly got her "well known". Obviously she can't be arsed now.

Oh and that bleeping duck face

Three shows a day?
She'll be in bed in the new year crying that she's so exhausted & how she is falling over/ or how bad her right sided weakness is, anything so she can keep those disability benefits & that car 🥴

• Heart
Three shows a day?
She'll be in bed in the new year crying that she's so exhausted & how she is falling over/ or how bad her right sided weakness is, anything so she can keep those disability benefits & that car 🥴
Definitely. Strange how her disability isn't an issue though panto time. There was a clip shared where she's dancing at the end .....hmmmm

Definitely. Strange how her disability isn't an issue though panto time. There was a clip shared where she's dancing at the end .....hmmmm
Yes what would the benefits be saying if they saw a vid of her doing that? Surely the extra money she gets would suit someone who ACTUALLY can’t work or get about 🤔

• Heart