Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
I cant seem to find a thread for her but I honestly believe she has sold out lately. In the beginning she was all for her 'flowerpots' her night time with nellys and Sunday service.

Yet these days she hardly does any, as well as doing hardly any reviews. She put a post up tonight saying shes working on another project so no night time with nelly - in other words, shes focussing more on what pays better instead of the people who actually made her so well known.

The panto thing went on and on, and it wasn't like it was the west end....jeeez.

Yeah, shes changed sadly and she is another one all about the money and 'fame' lately.

Shame because i really liked her in the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 22

diygirl40

VIP Member
I was thinking this the other day, she’s definitely trying to transition away from that ‘character’
I know what you mean. Even her weight loss...she spent over a year saying she has not followed a plan, just ate less. Now musclefood and the unthinkable comes along and shes sold out and now says this is her weight loss tool.

Wasnt she supposed to be writing a book, as well as going on a stand up tour in 2019? None of those things happened either.

Also i am a bit curious about her disabilities. I know before she lost weight she said her asthma was really bad and she needed a machine at night and due to her stroke she often fell. Yet now she can do 8 weeks or something of panto everyday as well as do heavy PT sessions....but nowadays her falls only ever happen when shes quiet with little commitments

• Heart
Reactions: 15

KfBr

VIP Member
I know what you mean. Even her weight loss...she spent over a year saying she has not followed a plan, just ate less. Now musclefood and the unthinkable comes along and shes sold out and now says this is her weight loss tool.

Wasnt she supposed to be writing a book, as well as going on a stand up tour in 2019? None of those things happened either.

Also i am a bit curious about her disabilities. I know before she lost weight she said her asthma was really bad and she needed a machine at night and due to her stroke she often fell. Yet now she can do 8 weeks or something of panto everyday as well as do heavy PT sessions....but nowadays her falls only ever happen when shes quiet with little commitments
There is a thread somewhere on here about her. She’s a complete nob head!!! I work near to where she lives and she walks around like she owns the place! She lives in a scummy council estate and needs to come back down to reality!
She used to work in a health centre on reception but soon gave that up when she knew being an “influencer and reviewer” would get her more money. I feel sorry for her daughter.
I would happily egg her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Her latest post is back flogging that #dotheunthinkable diet, one woman commented it would cost £1200 a month for her and her husband to do it! Absolutely ridiculous, plus she forgets to mention she gets hers free and not one #ad on the whole post. Absolute joke!!! Wasn’t she an advocate of no fancy diet plans blah blah blah, funny how she changes her tune when money is involved! Off you fuck flower!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Janner Lass

Hello, I've just created a tattle account cos I'm nosey and saw her petition about tattle. So thought I'd come and see all these awful comments saying she should kill herself etc. Now I may be missing them, apologies if so, but it seems to me this thread is just people calling her out for being a hypocrite. Maybe she doesn't like that lol

Reactions: 10

Opinionated

VIP Member
Crying troll is a great engagement trick. Gets lots of activity on her page as people swarm to comment and share her story in the hopes they can catch some of the increased engagement for themselves 🙄 all so fake!
It can backfire too. Ptwm had a tattle rant on her Instagram and the amount of ppl that came to check her out to see what it was all about and realised that tattle isn’t nasty and spoke home truths and then unfollowed her is astounding. You can only tell lies for so long. There’s so many instagramners out there who are lovely and do things the right way and you know what? They haven’t got threads on here. I’ve always said if you find yourself on here then there’s something you’re doing wrong so sort it out not go on the defensive and get ppl who know nothing about what’s being said to defend you. That’s actually called BULLYING Antonella you should know better

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She does my head in for many reasons. She started as funny and relatable and then came the paid reviews. The changing herself and her image. The 'celeb' mates. I also can't stand the filtered images compared to real life.

I also remember she put something about having had sex the night before and was still dripping 'man fluid' while on the train and all her dim witted followers were putting laugh emojis. Talk about crassness.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Bet she's the kind of person who checks into the doctors on facebook and when people ask if she's ok she says she doesn't want to talk about it.

Attention seeking at it's best, sad cow.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
What I never understand is that yes we have had an opinion on here about her, saying about her promoting a diet she wasn't at the time using, how 99% of her reviews were now an affiliate linked item & how much we had thought she had changed and apparently that's wrong!!!
Yet they're all on her post calling us every single name under the sun, how jealous we are, calling us trolls, bastards & fuckers & wishing karma on us & that's ok?
How hypocritical.
Why do these people defend someone who wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire.
🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh and Antonella, if you're reading this then take some of your own advice flower, if you don't like what we say then off you fuck
Bye Felicia 👋🏼

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I think Antonella has found Tattle 🥴
I saw the post and came here looking because I hadn't noticed a thread on her and thought she was on about some private FB group or something?? And found there had been no posts since Mid-September?? WTF is she on about?!

Reactions: 8

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I thought she was staying off social media - that lasted 3 days 🤷🏻‍♀️
These instahuns can't help themselves can they, they constantly need the attention & validation off strangers on the internet.
Either shit or get off the pot, Nelly!!

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I hate these cryptic posts.
Either say what's happened or just take your break away from social media.
You don't need to announce your departure. It does come across as though she's attention seeking.
I'm sorry, but if a family member of mine had been the victim of a heinous crime the last thing I'd dream of doing is writing a post for my flower pots, friends & confidants along with a filtered, pouting photograph of myself.
It just doesn't add up, everyone knows what she looks like so what was the point 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this , and the ‘just after I had appeared on television’ bit doesn’t add up as others have said she posted / went live after that so 🤷🏼‍♀️

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Every few years she has these episodes, when she mentions her balance, her stroke, her right sided weakness, her breathing etc...her PIP renewal must be due.
Never ill when she's on TV, at her the shop, doing pantomime or chatting smut though is she?!!!

The woman is a fake, I can't stand her. She isn't too fucking ill to take a selfie though is she.
Get in the bin Nelly, you're full of shit!🗑

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I hate these cryptic posts.
Either say what's happened or just take your break away from social media.
You don't need to announce your departure. It does come across as though she's attention seeking.
I'm sorry, but if a family member of mine had been the victim of a heinous crime the last thing I'd dream of doing is writing a post for my flower pots, friends & confidants along with a filtered, pouting photograph of myself.
It just doesn't add up, everyone knows what she looks like so what was the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So she has put weight on but is still advertising the "do the unthinkable diet"
So she is getting money for something she isn't even using herself anymore?!
Along with her fitness plan!
The woman is a walking, talking contradiction, she tells "trolls" to go at her, but then moans about "trolls" going at her ( not that I condone anyone sending vile messages to someones inbox) but I really don't get her at all!!
She is vile, and I dont mean her looks or weight, I mean her aggressive attitude, the way everything she reviews now is incredible and amazing & all come with an affiliate link, she is milking all her followers and they can't even see it.
She is a common as muck no one who thinks she's a someone.

• Heart