Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she honestly read a "Dear Antonella/Aunty Nelly" out from A 10 year old CHILD?
I don't for one second believe a child would message her, how would a child know who she was? Or even have a phone/social media at that age?
And for her to read out that they stated they'd never had a boyfriend.
bleeping hell man, this a CHILD - This woman is fucked up, even if a youngster had written to her you'd not go and read it out to your 159k bots followers would you!!
Anything for attention or a reaction this one. My god she is pathetic, a grown bleeping woman who thinks that's normal needs to get in the bin.
Antonella, you are a bleep, an attention seeking bleep!!!

Reactions: 3
Did she honestly read a "Dear Antonella/Aunty Nelly" out from A 10 year old CHILD?
I don't for one second believe a child would message her, how would a child know who she was? Or even have a phone/social media at that age?
And for her to read out that they stated they'd never had a boyfriend.
bleeping hell man, this a CHILD - This woman is fucked up, even if a youngster had written to her you'd not go and read it out to your 159k bots followers would you!!
Anything for attention or a reaction this one. My god she is pathetic, a grown bleeping woman who thinks that's normal needs to get in the bin.
Antonella, you are a bleep, an attention seeking bleep!!!
She’s absolutely vile. If it’s true - She’s vile for using a 10 year olds heartache for her attention seeking. If she’s made it up - (let’s face it. This is what’s happened) as you’ve said she’s a hideous cynical attention seeking bleep. fits her weight loss narrative and she’s wants to hook in to childhood trauma and profit from what poor sad low self esteem followers she has left.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what happened to her the other night? She’s fell over and knocked her teeth out. Last I saw she was with that manwellness bloke on sat. Did she get pissed? She’s deffo milking it saying thankyou to the thousands of messages asking if I’m ok lol yes ok keep believing that tit hun

Reactions: 2
She was with that annoying David nob off Ibiza weekender I think , she did look like tit when she shared her vid her face was swollen she looked like she’d had a stroke…..looked like a sympathy post , they willve been twatting about no doubt

She was with that annoying David nob off Ibiza weekender I think , she did look like tit when she shared her vid her face was swollen she looked like she’d had a stroke…..looked like a sympathy post , they willve been twatting about no doubt
She’ll be filling her form in for universal credit now her ‘illness’ has changed to ‘knocked my teeth out because I’m disabled’ yet it was more probable being a dick like you said

She said she's prone to falls, never known her to have fallen before 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is protesting too much about not drinking. And why does she think everyone wants to see inside her filthy gob, just duck off Nelly, no one cares.

Reactions: 1
Antonella Uncensored I have just seen her at a hospital appointment I am unsure of the news she was given but she was heartbroken I actually felt really sorry for her. Also I contacted her a while back in regards to a 1-2-1 and its not a professional service its just a way to reach out and chat about whatever you wish there is no charge really made me change my opinion of her. Keep checking her stories to see if she will share her latest medical news as it didnt look good.

🤣🤣🤣 wouldn't be suprised if the above comment is antonella trying to create content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 wouldn't be suprised if the above comment is antonella trying to create content
I actually thought the exact same thing! Funny how she just happened to mention that comment.

Antonella Uncensored I have just seen her at a hospital appointment I am unsure of the news she was given but she was heartbroken I actually felt really sorry for her. Also I contacted her a while back in regards to a 1-2-1 and its not a professional service its just a way to reach out and chat about whatever you wish there is no charge really made me change my opinion of her. Keep checking her stories to see if she will share her latest medical news as it didnt look good.
Is that you Nelly? 👋🏼

• Haha
Ok. You might not like this, but I actually really like her. I find her to be a caring funny woman. I enjoy her stories and her honesty. My opinion.

When did this turn into a rave thread? 🤔
Because it’s her. She needs to realise ppl only get threads on here when they’re being twats so she ought to stop lying etc then she’d disappear off here but no she’s that thick she doesn’t understand that and just wants to wrongly use the word trolls 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When did this turn into a rave thread? 🤔
Think they are lost 😉
Ok. You might not like this, but I actually really like her. I find her to be a caring funny woman. I enjoy her stories and her honesty. My opinion.
Are you lost love ?

Hilarious how she talks about there being a website about her 🤣 when she’s referring to Tattle without actually mentioning tattle , seriously as if 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Ha. I’m not Antonella and I can’t find a rave thread for her, I didn’t think the whole website was purely for negative remarks, that’s why I posted my opinion here.

She’s confessed that a fit 35 year old is snap chatting her 🤢😂 obvs doing it for a laugh, has she no respect for herself? My daughters male friends used to try it on with me but I’d never go there it’s quite sad tbh. But then again it’s prob not true like everything else that comes out of her mouth. Like I’ve said before be true to yourself and you’ll never end up on here so take that as a bit of wisdom for you and Hi nelly 👋🏻 I know you’ll be reading this 😊

• Heart