Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not with the fiancé anymore?
Nooooooo… the invisible fiancé disappeared last summer I think, along with my innocence when I realised most ‘influencers’ or wannabes on Instagram are just using people for clout, paid interactions and were a bunch of big fat attention seeking liars.

I see Bolton panto is cancelled too… not enough ticket sales 👀. If going off how many likes (717) and comments (24) the announcement that nellly was in the panto attracted… not surprising. wasn’t exactly a stellar line up. They might need a rethink to attract paying customers 🙃 .
Also anyone notice when she was talking about her new range at R&D, she kept saying we, not I? Almost as if the company didn’t belong to solely her or at all? 🤷🏻‍♀️#justsayin😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
More bullshit from Pinocchio, no one is snap chatting her, she likes to think she is some kind of sexual goddess for some reason.
What is she? 55? 🤭 She needs to grow up!!

Has anyone read her highlights? These are from a grown woman who has 159k bots followers, I've seen 18 year old kids more mature than her.

Hi Nelly 👋🏼

Reactions: 1
Hello, I've just created a tattle account cos I'm nosey and saw her petition about tattle. So thought I'd come and see all these awful comments saying she should kill herself etc. Now I may be missing them, apologies if so, but it seems to me this thread is just people calling her out for being a hypocrite. Maybe she doesn't like that lol

Reactions: 10
Hello, I've just created a tattle account cos I'm nosey and saw her petition about tattle. So thought I'd come and see all these awful comments saying she should kill herself etc. Now I may be missing them, apologies if so, but it seems to me this thread is just people calling her out for being a hypocrite. Maybe she doesn't like that lol
Welcome to Tattle, you’ll not find any death threats here just hilariously witty people who don’t like being treated like mugs. Have fun, it’s a great forum.

Reactions: 7
I don't like the woman, but I would never wish death on someone nor would I ever send her personal messages either.
What we say on here is usually about how these so called 'influencers' act, they hate that we can see through them and we aren't all part of their arse licking community.

Reactions: 7
These influencers often do get messages like that, but that’s it - they are messages sent to them. It’s not tattle and nothing to do with tattle. Many influencers make our it’s the same thing and it’s not - here we comment on their lives etc but there are rules we stick to. The people who send messages like that are the real trolls not us

Reactions: 6
What on Earth is she promoting that belly buster soup for??? How dangerous. She’s eating it to reduce bloating etc errrrr it’s got cabbage and onions in it!!!! Honestly she gets worse. I just hope her followers aren’t as stupid to be eating nothing but that tit for up to 7 days that’s where eating disorders come from. She just can’t help herself from bingeing that’s why she’s doing it. What up isn’t that company paying you to do that plan amymore that you make out you’re doing when you’re secretly eating cake behind the scenes 😂 seriously give it up you’re not fooling anyone or you’d be a size 6 by now. Just be happy the size you are as whatever you do you can’t stick to it even when you’re being paid! I’m sure your followers see through you by now with all the lies you spill

Reactions: 3
She is a stupid, thick witch.
No care, thought or consideration for anyone.
A diet like that could be detrimental to so many of her followers, why is she promoting it?
If you want to starve yourself/make yourself ill then go ahead and do it, but don't show it off to your 250k followers, you bleeping idiot!!

ETA ; I've reported her for this, not that Instagram will give a tit mind.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed that she speaks really slowly & shouty on stories and anything else she films , it’s as if she thinks she’s speaking to a small child or someone who doesn’t understand English

Reactions: 3
Taken a month apart, yet she still insists she doesn't use a filter
🤥
Why lie? That's what I don't get.
it’s not the filter that’s an issue, it’s what the hell is she doing with her mouth 😳🤦🏽‍♀️

Mmmm extremely filtered into a tot different person 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
it’s not the filter that’s an issue, it’s what the hell is she doing with her mouth 😳🤦🏽‍♀️

Mmmm extremely filtered into a tot different person 🤔
That god awful pout makes her look like a demented duck.

Aye, she's photoshopped & filtered the duck out of those pics.
All for keeping it real though is Nelly five bellies, what a complete & utter 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That synthetic hair 😂😂😂
Stand too close to a naked flame & you'll go off like a firework
Imagine putting your name to that cheap tat!
Anything for the £££'s is Nelly.

Reactions: 5