Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays treat. Attempts at singing. gobsmacked. Big difference between messing around with your mates and recording for the gram (when you all acknowledge you can’t hold a tune in a bucket), but they are performing and people are paying to watch, not sure I’d have posted that tbh. Was absolutely shocking. 😳

Reactions: 1
Todays treat. Attempts at singing. gobsmacked. Big difference between messing around with your mates and recording for the gram (when you all acknowledge you can’t hold a tune in a bucket), but they are performing and people are paying to watch, not sure I’d have posted that tbh. Was absolutely shocking. 😳
And she thinks she has a good voice ( mainly due to her deluded flower pots blowing hot sunshine up her ring piece) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she thinks she has a good voice ( mainly due to her deluded flower pots blowing hot sunshine up her ring piece) 😂
Reminds me of the old joke, a women walks up to two blokes singing in a pub. She whispers to the first man, I like the song your singing, but I like the one your mate is even more.

• Haha
Hassy light switch on showing what a tit hole the place is. Barely an honour to be asked to do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
She is absolutely vile, who needs to know about her dried up, crusty vagina 🤮
I'm 49 & I manage using tik tok ok, she is just wanting attention as usual.

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely vile, who needs to know about her dried up, crusty vagina 🤮
I'm 49 & I manage using tik tok ok, she is just wanting attention as usual.
Just when you think she’s gone quiet and giving us all peace from the banal pointlessness… you discover it’s cause she’s switched apps to weave her web of lies to a new audience. Her potty mouth wont last long on TikTok…

Just when you think she’s gone quiet and giving us all peace from the banal pointlessness… you discover it’s cause she’s switched apps to weave her web of lies to a new audience. Her potty mouth wont last long on TikTok…
Honestly I’ve watched her reaction to her first community violation in TikTok. SHE. IS. VILE. there’s no need. She’s not funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Honestly I’ve watched her reaction to her first community violation in TikTok. SHE. IS. VILE. there’s no need. She’s not funny.
I’ve just watched it. Think the one that got blocked was up. Who wants to binge on her 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Who the duck needs to see this?
The woman is as common as muck, showing off her tena lady & her arse crack 🤮
Surely even her deranged flower pots don't think this is funny.
What a vile bleep!
I used to but ‘fame’ went to her head I think. Now it’s all just an act and she isn’t funny or that nice a person tbh, she needs to crawl back under the bridge she came from as she is a bigger troll than anyone else.

I used to but ‘fame’ went to her head I think. Now it’s all just an act and she isn’t funny or that nice a person tbh, she needs to crawl back under the bridge she came from as she is a bigger troll than anyone else.
I agree with you… there’s a real malignant mean girl vibe about her. Why her friends or family are having a word is beyond me. Give it up and get a job.

Who the duck needs to see this?
The woman is as common as muck, showing off her tena lady & her arse crack 🤮
Surely even her deranged flower pots don't think this is funny.
What a vile bleep!
What must the theatre and the panto organisers think?? It’s disrespectful. Hardly family entertainment 🥴

I agree with you… there’s a real malignant mean girl vibe about her. Why her friends or family are having a word is beyond me. Give it up and get a job.

What must the theatre and the panto organisers think?? It’s disrespectful. Hardly family entertainment 🥴
It seems there’s only David that likes her at that panto. Everyone she tried to film the others it’s clear they’ve had enough of her and her fakeness.

The whole cast are common, vulgar chavs, a bunch of nobodies thinking they're somebody's.
I'd be thoroughly ashamed if my mother or kids saw me behaving like that.
Nelly is repulsive, pass it on!
🤮🤮🤮

The whole cast are common, vulgar chavs, a bunch of nobodies thinking they're somebody's.
I'd be thoroughly ashamed if my mother or kids saw me behaving like that.
Nelly is repulsive, pass it on!
🤮🤮🤮
Thing is it’s a kids pinto not an adult one why be so vulgar? If a older kid saw the panto one night and thought I’ll go follow her what the duck will they think?

Reactions: 6
Content from this morning.....
She’s back posting then? Or is it just stories, I unfollowed her ages ago because of a vile bullying story she put up but for some reason she came up on my Facebook watch thing, maybe a “friend” comment on her posts or shared one so I them searched here to see what the horrific or whatever word she used crime was.

She’s back posting then? Or is it just stories, I unfollowed her ages ago because of a vile bullying story she put up but for some reason she came up on my Facebook watch thing, maybe a “friend” comment on her posts or shared one so I them searched here to see what the horrific or whatever word she used crime was.
She will be now her panto is almost over..

She will be back pretending she loves her flowerpots until the next time