Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the end of the number in those text screen shots realllly want to see if matches PT number he has on insta, but there’s no way I’m calling to see 😭 if it’s not him n that weirdo has managed to get another phone to text herself then wow 🥴
You can view his number without calling.
The end 4 digits does match the screenshots.
Either it’s him or she’s just shown the end 4 digits to make it look like it is?

Reactions: 3
Have none of you lot ever watched Catfish? All this stuff can be easily faked!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s all fake. All lies. Don’t make excuses to what clearly is a dangerous person. Having a well known member backing them up and now is silent says it all to how deep this prob is. Is there a baby is there martini prob not. But they enjoy the tattle clout. How sad must their life be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s all fake. All lies. Don’t make excuses to what clearly is a dangerous person. Having a well known member backing them up and now is silent says it all to how deep this prob is. Is there a baby is there martini prob not. But they enjoy the tattle clout. How sad must their life be
I gave birth over the weekend so I am currently in that newborn stage where I have a lot of time (while feeding) to sit around at all hours. I went back through all the posts and it's actually very disturbing how they were changing up accounts to have the conversations. Sometimes 3 or 4 in a row.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Your the reason actually. I’ve explained myself so many times and personally I think it’s pathetic your still going on about me. I shouldn’t have to ask so many times to be left alone but your so obsessed with wanting to prove that I’m something that I’m not, I am just going to silence you from my feed now because honestly what your doing is not okay right now and my mental health is more important than replying to a stranger on a thread. I have learning difficulties plus anxiety and forgive me if I’m being completely stupid here but I just don’t get why you are coming after me still. I have explained, I am embarrassed, I got confused and obviously connected dots that weren’t even there so respectfully, please leave me alone now.

ps I haven’t read through all the comments from today so apologies if I’ve ignored any of the lovely people on this thread. Feel free to message me if you can figure it out (I can’t sorry) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
ok Yel said she can't actually tell if its ello, so can we just leave it now?
it's clearly upsetting her, Yel said Martini0404. babydoll22 and EllieMae21 and another one jojo911.

let just leave it now.
they've been called out, they know they fucked it.
1667319550054.png

can we get back to Tiggers please?

Reactions: 16
Your the reason actually. I’ve explained myself so many times and personally I think it’s pathetic your still going on about me. I shouldn’t have to ask so many times to be left alone but your so obsessed with wanting to prove that I’m something that I’m not, I am just going to silence you from my feed now because honestly what your doing is not okay right now and my mental health is more important than replying to a stranger on a thread. I have learning difficulties plus anxiety and forgive me if I’m being completely stupid here but I just don’t get why you are coming after me still. I have explained, I am embarrassed, I got confused and obviously connected dots that weren’t even there so respectfully, please leave me alone now.

ps I haven’t read through all the comments from today so apologies if I’ve ignored any of the lovely people on this thread. Feel free to message me if you can figure it out (I can’t sorry) 😂
Suffering anxiety myself so please don’t use it as an excuse. I am saying the only reason why people was fooled was because a well known member appeared to know them really well it makes no sense I went back through the messages yesterday. I’m not saying you are responsible but just saying as you say martini and the baby exists that I’m not buying any of it that they do exist. Happy to be proven wrong. After all lies you can’t be careful and also can’t take things personally. Everyone has battles etc it is what it is. I’m just not taking your word that you know them and going by mods words .

I gave birth over the weekend so I am currently in that newborn stage where I have a lot of time (while feeding) to sit around at all hours. I went back through all the posts and it's actually very disturbing how they were changing up accounts to have the conversations. Sometimes 3 or 4 in a row.
Congratulations 💖 xx

ok Yel said she can't actually tell if its ello, so can we just leave it now?
it's clearly upsetting her, Yel said Martini0404. babydoll22 and EllieMae21 and another one jojo911.

let just leave it now.
they've been called out, they know they fucked it.
View attachment 1696463

can we get back to Tiggers please?
I was talking about tiggs just saying mod said we never know for sure about elloello. But people still going on about martini existing. Only person who knows her and looks like well from the messages is elloello . I’d take everything as pinch of salt. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

Anyway I’ll come back when someone actually has some real tea on Antigoni not all these made up people who apparently exist according to some

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I was talking about tiggs just saying mod said we never know for sure about elloello. But people still going on about martini existing. Only person who knows her and looks like well from the messages is elloello . I’d take everything as pinch of salt. Sorry if that upsets anyone.
i get you 100%, this is tattle afterall :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If strangers on the internet forum not trusting your word 100% is upsetting for you, maybe the internet forum isn't the place for you 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
I am not on tattle to be accused here. It’s usually my safe space to engage in conversation with like minded people. I can’t help it if it’s in my nature to be upset and anxious about people thinking I’m someone I’m not. I just felt like I needed to say my peace as people are still mentioning me, so maybe your right. Sorry again for confusing everyone.
Think people are baffled as you’re the only one who knows martini and the baby and people are still thinking she is a person because of your messages to her and I read them back this is not someone you know from a distance from the sounds of the conversations. Then all sudden instagram is private which is coincidence. so you was backing up the story. Instead of doing a strop just like martini. I would have something to show if she did exist. My messages wasn’t to you. I was just saying to everyone on the thread to be careful as there is most likely no martini or baby and nothing at all is true. I’m on about the person with all these accounts not saying you elloello although the more you’re protesting the more I’m suspicious. Again please this is not attack on you this is tattle. I Suffer anxiety, ptsd and my girls autism but I don’t need to put it into to argument to manipulate sympathy everyone has their own battles behind the screen. You say it’s not you. Ok then move on. We will never know. But everyone please stop thinking this martini is real just because you’ve read it here without evidence. Like I said happy to be proven wrong. Please just press ignore on me if my opinion upsets you.
All i am saying to everyone is be very careful what they’re are reading and take no notice unless proven otherwise. As this person to lie like that is really worrying and dangerous m. Why should people be fooled and lied to like that. Why is that ok. Why are people still hung up over martini exists. If you chose to take that as an attack then I’m sorry but it’s basically telling everyone to not believe all they read. Nothing wrong with that and how that upsets your anxiety you’ve not got to read my messages

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
The whole family are creepy 👀 uve only got to look up Antigoni’s relationship with their “family PT” who has a horrific past (guns, violence, drugs, even stopping a paramedic doing his job!!!) the fact the parents allow it should show you all u need to no
i wudnt let the PT near my kids but Antigonis mum is all over him like a rash just very weird behaviour

i met him in a gym and he was the most erratic, bullying, jarring man. Amazed him and antigoni are not together tbh 😂
Considering this is the first post from the many accounts, they defo have an axe to grind with the PT. I want to know what he did to get this sort of hate campaign 😂 as for 40 pages this thread has pretty much been about him and his vague association to tiggers

Reactions: 8
Considering this is the first post from the many accounts, they defo have an axe to grind with the PT. I want to know what he did to get this sort of hate campaign 😂 as for 40 pages this thread has pretty much been about him and his vague association to tiggers
I wonder how many of us discovered and went through his page after the whole tea spilling. I know I did. Plot twist. All of the anti PT accounts were actually the PT to get visitors to his account!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can see the end of the number in those text screen shots realllly want to see if matches PT number he has on insta, but there’s no way I’m calling to see 😭 if it’s not him n that weirdo has managed to get another phone to text herself then wow 🥴
If you click to contact him on his insta it shows the phone number which does look to match the one in the screenshots. So I'm confused about that.

What a ride tho!

Reactions: 6
The phone number matches the one on his Insta tho.
One reason I still think this psycho ex of his could still exist and just hid behind loads of accounts on here. I believe elloello as well, I think she either has the right person (could explain why they suddenly went private on insta same time they got outed on here) or just simply mistook someone else who matched the description for martini

Reactions: 26
One reason I still think this psycho ex of his could still exist and just hid behind loads of accounts on here. I believe elloello as well, I think she either has the right person (could explain why they suddenly went private on insta same time they got outed on here) or just simply mistook someone else who matched the description for martini
Yeah it must be the ex herself behind the accounts how else would she have screenshots of the phone number?! But then the conversation didn't look believable... duck knows!

Reactions: 8
Surely there can’t be TWO Caribbean Mich Keegs????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.