Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this too, that was on the love island thread wasn’t it? I can’t remember tthe user name though.
No it was defo on this thread because I remember reading it and I don’t read the LI thread, something about the fanpages and also he mum buying the followers after she got
Booted out of love island

Reactions: 2
No it was defo on this thread because I remember reading it and I don’t read the LI thread, something about the fanpages and also he mum buying the followers after she got
Booted out of love island
It was put on both trying get more attention most likely

Reactions: 1
I bleeping KNEW IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

the whole thing was ridiculous but the drug dealer thing was what killed me off. How pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bleeping KNEW IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

the whole thing was ridiculous but the drug dealer thing was what killed me off. How pathetic.
hahahahaha FYI my drug dealer takes apple pay, samsung pay, google pay & he has a portable card reader he takes on drug dealers with him. he also says it’s 2 4 1 for caribbean michelle keegan lookalikes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah ive just scrolled through to the start that sunshine person has got to be somehow involved as well with the stuff they was saying

Reactions: 2
Yeah ive just scrolled through to the start that sunshine person has got to be somehow involved as well with the stuff they was saying
Sunshine was one of multiple personalities and was also the same person as martini ellamae babydoll or something and a Jojo. Possibly more

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can save any number with a contact name that is a different number. So could've easily found the PT's number on insta and put it on their burner number to make it look real. I don't believe any of it

Reactions: 8
Sunshine was one of multiple personalities and was also the same person as martini ellamae babydoll or something and a Jojo. Possibly more
I have a feeling they're still here. Someone that disturbed wouldn't just disappear. They clearly liked the attention, so are probably still reading and enjoying us discussing them. There's some weird people in the world. I've also noticed a couple of new members pop up on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they're still here. Someone that disturbed wouldn't just disappear. They clearly liked the attention, so are probably still reading and enjoying us discussing them. There's some weird people in the world. I've also noticed a couple of new members pop up on here.
They’re 100% here and loving it. Wouldn’t be suprised if it is well known member still in hiding. No I’m not accusing anyone but I can’t think many would of even heard tattle to come on just make up accounts not knowing anything about the site

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re 100% here and loving it. Wouldn’t be suprised if it is well known member still in hiding. No I’m not accusing anyone but I can’t think many would of even heard tattle to come on just make up accounts not knowing anything about the site
Either that or they’re absolutely fuming but can’t pipe up out of shaaaame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either that or they’re absolutely fuming but can’t pipe up out of shaaaame 😂
I'd keep my mouth shut also if I got found out lying like that 😅 not that I'd ever feel the need to make accounts to big myself up and lie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been lurking here for the most of this saga. I did smell a rat and was wary but I’m a sceptic anyway 😄 Definitely think the stories stem from some truth though - in theory, you don’t randomly decide to start a vendetta against someone - my guess is that there was some historic bad blood from whatever happened in the past with the PT, probably met Antigoni and fell out with her or took a dislike to her and Martini decided to post here to stir tit.

I do believe elloelloello has nothing to do with it and honestly find some peoples obsession with going on about Martini not being real and to not believe a word of it, is a teensy bit weird too. Why keep bringing it up? 🧐
edit: bracing myself to be attacked now too 😒

Back to Antigoni- saw on her stories today that some kid thought she was busking in Athens and gave her money, and she “thought it was cute”. Nah, you were mortified he didn’t recognise you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Been lurking here for the most of this saga. I did smell a rat and was wary but I’m a sceptic anyway 😄 Definitely think the stories stem from some truth though - in theory, you don’t randomly decide to start a vendetta against someone - my guess is that there was some historic bad blood from whatever happened in the past with the PT, probably met Antigoni and fell out with her or took a dislike to her and Martini decided to post here to stir tit.

I do believe elloelloello has nothing to do with it and honestly find some peoples obsession with going on about Martini not being real and to not believe a word of it, is a teensy bit weird too. Why keep bringing it up? 🧐

Back to Antigoni- saw on her stories today that some kid thought she was busking in Athens and gave her money, and she “thought it was cute”. Nah, you were mortified he didn’t recognise you 😂😂😂
I bring it up she's not real because many still hanging on to that story. It is quite deranged the lengths they've gone to. They've lied over everything else do you really think martini is real and PT with his bank card for his drug transactions. Open your 👀
Why bring it up martini is real based on what? How can you assume so after all the lies.it's the same thing you talking she is real as me talking she isn't. I don't tell you that you can't bring it up. But Why keep bringing up she's real and that's ok for you to mention it but i can't. Do you have proof? Unless I see hard proof it's safe to say she's not real.

Elloello knew them very well and backed up their story so it does raise questions but like mod said we'll never know. So I guess that's that. I know many had doubts seen a well known member knowing them didn't question more. Wish iwent with my gut tbh but so many would back Martini then she goes off in a strop. Just like elloello🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cannot cope with what I read! Martini and Ellie had me fooled but the made up drama was entertaining. I do believe Antigoni does go by tiggers and all the ❄ But I do reckon it’s the baby mama gone abit psycho making loads of accounts. This bottom comment on TikTok fact tiggers liked it😩

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wow… just caught up and I’m here to say I got abuse when I was right all along looool

See, here’s the thing, I get the “things aren’t adding up” on other threads but never felt confident enough to call them out. I knew something wasn’t right with this thread when all these alleged women were openly discussing their private lives and saying the most outrageous things that if they were true would put them at risk. Earlier on someone did call them out and was shouted down and told to stop.
Pretty sure there are some equally unhinged people on some other threads, they say something contentious, get called out by reasonable posters and then all of a sudden 3/4 new posters will pop up backing them up and causing a pile on the person who called them out. So annoying.
yeah this was me ahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow… just caught up and I’m here to say I got abuse when I was right all along looool

yeah this was me ahahaha
Well done!!!! And to think they tried to make you feel bad when it was the same psycho all along!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha wait a minute I’m just catching up on this feed, hadn’t been on.
Firstly I don’t no the girls martini & Ella? If you look at what i wrote - I said that their comments didn’t surprise in anyway.
I came off the feed when everyone was calling Antigoni a s*%g - this is not something I believe to be true.

as you’ll see from my previous post I have worked with Tonia & her family for a number of years at gmb & other ventures.

I haven’t meet the PT & don’t no the in & outs of their relationship

What I do know is that Antigoni’s parents will go to any lengths to keep her relevant
Whether that is
Buying followers, throwing large parties & funding the goings on at them ❄
Calling the press at any opportunity (like the staged holiday pics)
Tonia is well known in the industry for her desperation to be famous & pushing her children to do the same.
Outside of that I don’t know about who she is or isn’t sleeping with.

No shame here! Don’t Tie me in with the pt stuff! 🙋🏻‍♀️

No just one personality here! We’ll sometimes two after a bottle of wine! But that’s it
Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.