Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone pleeeeease do this !

Does antigoni read here I need her to do a story time on what’s real or not 🤣

So is mr lover man a coke head too?

I took my kid trick or treating and a lot has been going round in my head lol

Reactions: 5
I am so gullible i believe anything i read and so have told people what I thought was extra hot 🍵 about Tiggers. Will i tell them it was false? No I've decided to let my lying words fly out into infinity to bear witness against her as she's too cocky and I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like this thread needs a wiki. I need to catch up the tea but can’t read all pages 🤣

Reactions: 4
I am so gullible i believe anything i read and so have told people what I thought was extra hot 🍵 about Tiggers. Will i tell them it was false? No I've decided to let my lying words fly out into infinity to bear witness against her as she's too cocky and I dislike her.
Martini, is that you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*plot twiat* tiggers herself is Martini and co, talked about on tattle.helps her stay on the z list right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting back to some regular tattling for a second, wtf is with that pic of her giant foot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plot twist! the Antigophonies were all Tiggers Dad as a revenge plot when he found out the PT was porking them both

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.