Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Psychopath in action x
God she fancied herself didn’t she 🤣 she could have made it believable but saying that Martini was constantly posting Instagram stories about Antigoni was just weird. No one does that. I am actually thinking why have I wasted half my day on this tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she fancied herself didn’t she 🤣 she could have made it believable but saying that Martini was constantly posting Instagram stories about Antigoni was just weird. No one does that. I am actually thinking why have I wasted half my day on this tit 🤣
I think it’s the opposite, obviously lacking in something and needs attention/ to feel wanted from strangers on the internet so uses fake accounts to get it and big herself up so everyone else does lol

Reactions: 4
If I read “can confirm…” or “not me doing….” again anytime in the next 30 years it will be TOO SOON

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was hilarious to read through but I’m glad they’ve been exposed. I couldn’t understand most of what the Antigophonies were saying anyway 🥲 something about pitta bread and cucumbers and monster munch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was hilarious to read through but I’m glad they’ve been exposed. I couldn’t understand most of what the Antigophonies were saying anyway 🥲 something about pitta bread and cucumbers and monster munch.
Yeah it was a lot, but I think I might have to bring monster munch toes into my day to day vocab, what an adjective 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As funny as this all is, how truly unhinged is the person behind the accounts? Like honestly, no money in the world could convince me to put my life in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t even be arsed to online shop if I need to get up and get my card at the end and then you get the apparent Mich Keegs lookalike who’s got 4 accounts on the go replying to herself?! Hope the baby had a good birthday 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone with multiple personalities having full blown conversations with themselves on many accounts they had with bullshit stories and needing attention. Only attention they are in need of really is psych assessment asap. I don’t like Antigoni but the obsession they had and hate was unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I don't read this thread for a few days and bam!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don't know why I'm admitting this but I did search Instagram to see if I could see a Caribbean michelle keegan and couldn't so gave up! I was always a little suspicious because if I'm honest I couldn't really follow what was suppsoed to be going on. All that stuff about drug dealing and giving out bank details 🙈🙈🙈
All Iv ever wanted to know about antigoni is, is her hair all real?????!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
well duck me i didn't think i was that gullible, I was rooting for you Martini, also think she's (whoever it is) deleted their account?

was good while it lasted lol

Reactions: 3
well duck me i didn't think i was that gullible, I was rooting for you Martini, also think she's (whoever it is) deleted their account?

was good while it lasted lol
They got banned on all four accounts or whatever except one. As you’re not allowed multiple accounts. I would of banned them all . So she still has her ellamae21 account but doubt she’ll even show her face after being shown up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They got banned on all four accounts or whatever except one. As you’re not allowed multiple accounts. I would of banned them all . So she still has her ellamae21 account but doubt she’ll even show her face after being shown up 😂
omg scarlet for her life, or his life.
who has that extra time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I don't read this thread for a few days and bam!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don't know why I'm admitting this but I did search Instagram to see if I could see a Caribbean michelle keegan and couldn't so gave up! I was always a little suspicious because if I'm honest I couldn't really follow what was suppsoed to be going on. All that stuff about drug dealing and giving out bank details 🙈🙈🙈
All Iv ever wanted to know about antigoni is, is her hair all real?????!!!!
Omg I went looking for the Caribbean Michelle Keegan on insta too hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You can see the end of the number in those text screen shots realllly want to see if matches PT number he has on insta, but there’s no way I’m calling to see 😭 if it’s not him n that weirdo has managed to get another phone to text herself then wow 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably in the minority but I kind of believe the gist of the story because it’s that random, where would it come from to be made up?! If someone was going to make tit up about Antigoni’s life, why not pretend to be an ex mate or a mate of her sister’s or a far-flung family member?
But the duck up was inventing the other accounts and over egging the pudding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.