Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless this ‘ex’ is very mentally unstable there’s no way anyone would come on here and say the tit she did. The whole thing was probably made up by some sad little girl. Text messages are easy to fake.

Reactions: 4
Unless this ‘ex’ is very mentally unstable there’s no way anyone would come on here and say the tit she did. The whole thing was probably made up by some sad little girl. Text messages are easy to fake.
I know I can't believe some people hanging on to Caribbean Michelle keegan and being martini. A martini probably don't even exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not that anyone wants my tuppence worth, but I reckon someone found some relevant people and made the story and the accounts, so when other people went to have a snoop it seemed plausible.
The phone number matching does make it even more weird though!

Reactions: 7
Not that anyone wants my tuppence worth, but I reckon someone found some relevant people and made the story and the accounts, so when other people went to have a snoop it seemed plausible.
The phone number matching does make it even more weird though!
Was the whole number matching or just last few digits. As you just need different sims to match the last numbers and you can pick your number with some networks and it's not took. I mean this is someone who made numerous accounts . Text herself etc so I'd say it's possible with the extreme lengths they have gone to already

Reactions: 2
Was the whole number matching or just last few digits. As you just need different sims to match the last numbers and you can pick your number with some networks and it's not took. I mean this is someone who made numerous accounts . Text herself etc so I'd say it's possible with the extreme lengths they have gone to already
The last 4 digits matched.
The rest was blurred out

Reactions: 2
this took 30 seconds to do just google how to fake texts there are many many sites

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think those were left uncovered for this exact reason; to make it look more legit. Funny how they covered the rest and happened to forget that part.
Was so much detail about everything put into texts. No way would anyone be that stupid and put it all into writing like that. Drugs shagging antioni wanting to shag martini

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And to conclude I think elloelloello doth protest too much BUT tbf martini wasn't smart enough to use different devices for their main 4 accounts so it's highly unlikely they thought of it to use the elloelloello profile so in my mind her name is clear she just fell for it because of the use of real life characters.

Now then, that antigoni, doing too much, need to put her gut away now and then am I right? 🤣

(Does kinda feel we might as well say goodbye to this thread and resume in the ex islanders one lol)

Reactions: 7
Poor Antigone 😅 She's so dull that the chat about the fake posters has been more enthralling than what's going on in her crop topped life.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah I do feel that there would be no point in making a new thread for Antigoni as there’s clearly not been any actual tea, just BS, and now I know I’m not the only one who can’t stand her, I can live in peace. Surprised we got to this many pages…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I do feel that there would be no point in making a new thread for Antigoni as there’s clearly not been any actual tea, just BS, and now I know I’m not the only one who can’t stand her, I can live in peace. Surprised we got to this many pages…
was good while it lasted 🤣

Who was the people that said they was in a group chat with her mum or something and she brought loads of followers for antigoni ? Was that the same fake accounts ? 😆

• Haha
Who was the people that said they was in a group chat with her mum or something and she brought loads of followers for antigoni ? Was that the same fake accounts ? 😆
I was thinking about this too, that was on the love island thread wasn’t it? I can’t remember tthe user name though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.