Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Come on somebody tell us the craic lol
Hiya guys
So here we GO

The stuff about the family and personal trainer is 100% true how do i know?
I am the ex girlfriend of the PT
Only there is alooooot of crimes you guys have left out or maybe dont know
He has been to prison more than once
acknowledges 3 kids but has at least 7
His baby mum believes she is his world and one and only…. not true. But regarding antigoni… strap in

While “tiggers” was in the villa Tonia was sleeping with my man everytime I thought they were training they were fucking.. the WHOLE time i had no idea i just thought he trained her daily he is always with me or at the gym
he lives with his baby mum told me he lived with his mother occasionally would stay with me but it is all smoke and mirrors to come across as gangster done good

Tonia and him pushed and pushed and pushed antigoni to go on love island telling her that she can use it as a chance to promote the music and if she finds love well then that is a bonus…

During this time I went to the buxton house i was present when itv called for comment on the whole davide recoupling situation tonia loved the attention she was like a child constantly refreshing antigonis page to see the followers go up constantly watching the comments constantly refreshing the daily mail

i was present when they sat on superlikesviral (website to buy followers) i sat there feeling incredibly uncomfortable watching this grown woman all over my then man
Tonia gave him cash and he purchased the followers on his card so it cant be traced back to antigoni or tonia they even said if someone questioned it they will say the money is for personal training We were meant to be training and there i was like a third wheel watching her clamber all over him It even got as far as him taking me out to breakfast, he then went to train his clients and I find out on instagram tonia is prepping him an ice bath after an injury at football… what injury? you were just fucking with me and running round with my son but anything for press right baby????

One evening knowing the dance challenge was coming tonia saw her chance and took it she purchased 27,000 followers in one hit then rang my man her personal trainer to get some ❄ for a “love island viewing session”

Antigoni came out the villa and the atmosphere was awful not only did she think her doodoo dont stink she acted like she was the new molly mae
my man disappeared for 3 days when she finally came home.. where was he? in bed with tonia celebrating antigonis success
antigoni slept with 5 men in one night on a drug fuelled binge
I freaked the fuck out and left him.
he went back to his baby mum’s and I havent seen him since… that is until the end of september i got a very erratic call from tonia asking if we knew where he was as he was needed to attend a party otherwise antigoni couldnt go
of course antigoni cant go without him because he is the only one tonia trusts to supply the ❄

Anyway it all came to a head when his followers haven’t shot up the same way antigonis did and he kept on looking for ways to make money his bright idea was going to be to set antigoni up snorting drugs to make the front pages and then he would be seen as the knight in shining armour who saved her from
this dark road only problem ???
he is her supplier and if he goes good then neither tonia or her can get high anymore

antigoni genuinely believes her success is real and not paid for by mummy and daddy but the reality is they are desperate for the lime light and will sell their soul to the devil to become famous
she believes her voice is the new lewis capaldi

nothing is real in that household it is ALL about money and that is why the PT is like a fly on shit because he is a money grabbing criminal who is dying to be famous

Antigoni will do anything to stay relevant she has even asked itv if they can do a kardashian style docuseries and itv laughed her out of the room

She believes she is better than ekin su molly mae and all of them.

Tonia created the monster, pays the papparazzi, buys the drugs funds the followers… the whole family are shady and rotten to the core

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

liarliarpantsonfire

Thinking about how Martini left the thread bc someone didn't believe her, and so she encouraged herself to come back to the thread dramatically 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Jesus you cant tell me that hearing all the people shes slept with that she hasnt slept with jacques 😆 something has definetly happened with them two
Is she saying nothing happened?? Bitch please!
Tiggers gave Jacques head in the back of the car after a press event.
How do I know?
IT WAS MY FUCKING CAR.
Darran went as a “bodyguard”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Yel

Chatty Member
Would a mod be able to join us on the Antigoni thread and clarify whether some accounts are the same posters please?
I think they are -
Martini0404
Babydoll22
EllieMai21
I think you may mean EllieMae21 and yes it's all the same person, and jojo911 is another of their accounts.

People are only allowed one account on tattle and all are up to no good so all blocked.

Always if you have questions for mods post them here. I can see people chatting away asking mods questions on that thread but unless it's posted here or reported no one is seeing it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Palmyra.

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for the most desperate clout chaser to ever exist in the U.K.

Vile love island reject who has bought tens of thousands of followers in a bid to be at worst a Talia Storm carbon copy and at best a Shakira tribute act.

Idea of this thread is to expose all of her desperate ways and discuss her continually annoying content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Guys I’m new here so 👋🏿

Never made a tattle account before I usually just read the comments and lurk in the shadows. Saw this thread and decided to look into the tea and do my own detective work and boyyyyyy was it worth it!

So first things first, I found the pt on insta, I clicked on contact and then call. His number came up.

Then from reading here someone said mullally handed out the pts number for the ❄ a little while ago.

So yesterday i text the PT saying i got the number from mullally and can i have the same as “tiggers” because that is her nickname from him.

LESS THAN A MINUTE LATER I HAD HIS BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO PAY FOR IT!!!

Whacked them into my bank and it came up a match so the account details are correct.

He then rang me from a private number to arrange time and details and I said how much does she have? He said usually he gets her £80

but if it is an event she gets an 8 ball and he can sort me out a discount of £250 instead of £300 and can i wear gym to collection because we can pass the money off as personal training if i decide to pay in cash!!!!

I have no idea what the hell any of this means.

He was so flirty, very charming, told me pretty much all Antigoni’s business and told me he is sooo close to Tonia that she is his second wife without me even really trying!
He has not stopped calling off the shotter phone even when I said I changed
my mind and I’ve had to snap my sim card to stop him contacting me!!!

So yeah the tea spilt here is SCALDING hot.

I’m now off to explain to HR why I threw my phone in a bath full of bleach and needed to buy a new sim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

panini

VIP Member
To those of you who don’t know me I got in an argument with someone in the gym which is how I met Darran. So I do know EllieMae.
Darran then grabbed me at the top of the stairs and said he will let me go when I do 20 burpees or give him my number. I called him a prick and he kissed me..
Everybody clapped it was very embarrassing
“Everybody clapped” oh my god

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Solpaqueen

Does anyone else remember when she first entered Love Island oozing confidence thinking she was a goddess type and said to Jay “ I can tell you’re attracted to me” and he really wasn’t but was too nice to say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
New to the thread, I can confirm they’re all real! I know them from the gym and

Just kiddddding, stumbled upon this thread last night and I’m now so invested in this mystery 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

theweekend

Please tell me that one of those accounts didn’t call themselves “the Caribbean Michelle Keegan” 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m going to need counselling after this

‘so where do your trust issues come from?’
The antigoni thread on tattle🥲🥲😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Lol I came on this thread as I knew it would be something about her dress sense and I wanted to join in but WHAT THE F HAVE I JUST READ ???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Careful he doesn't find these posts. I don't want him getting angry and coming after you.
Thanks hun but I’m ok… Let’s be like Tonia and do some cooking.
Grab your bowl and spoon..
Firstly beat together the fact that To come after me, he’d have to acknowledge his son.
Now fold in once he does that he loses his other children, his wife and his friends/family.
One the side heat up the fact that he hasn’t paid me one penny of child support or paid for nappies or clothes..
While all that is mixing/heating
We will swirl in that once he admits his son, he opens the floodgates for 2 other baby mum’s to come forward (one of which was concieved ON HIS BIRTHDAY)
And finally sprinkle with the fact if he goes down so do the buxtons.

That is my recipe 😂😂😂😂😂

(In all seriousness I can give the police his address and numberplate and get him jailed quicker than he will come to me)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38