Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg seriously another new member trying to take everyone for mugs. Admin be better deleting this thread. Whatever sunshine. Sunshine mod found you using the same device as martini. Jojo. Babydoll one and so on. Are you bored? Really that hung up over antigoni. It's all fake 😅🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Did someone report that comment it’s gone now? 🤣 martini strikes again
I asked on help page about another multiple account being martini so either banned or deleted. You quoted it though so the craziness is there for all to see😅

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg just to clarify, that sunshine was confirmed by mods as Same as Ellie mae and martini. 😯 And now they’ve been reported they’re gone? 🫢honestly this thread is so juicy I don’t even care about antigoni anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That’s defo the same person cos I noticed they type every sentence as a new paragraph, can just tell from the way they speak too. Dead at pretending to barely know their other account and calling it Ella to save face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s defo the same person cos I noticed they type every sentence as a new paragraph, can just tell from the way they speak too. Dead at pretending to barely know their other account and calling it Ella to save face lol
Yeah she's been banned again 🙄

Reactions: 2
That’s actually bleeping crazy hahaha “only 1 personality here” you forgot the three 0’s after that, thread suggestion:

Antigoni #2 - Haunted by the ghost of Martini

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf I thought this thread died yesterday and Martini came back😆😆😆😆 madness utter madness. But I love it mick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who’s gutted cos they were clearly happy to keep going and we could’ve had some fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sunshine living doesn’t know her parents very well but had enough info to know what Tonia wrote in a group chat? 🤔
3544C18A-9141-4892-BE86-2289C6D0A45C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I swear to god you guys are more intuitive and clever than a PI. New career options for you all?? 😅

I've fallen for everything even sunshine 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.