Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Magic, it's a shower of tit isn't it! I now need to try not to spiral into constantly berating myself for being so stupid for the next god knows how long. N xx
Dear N 💕
Yep, I don't think we were ever prepared for this! I'm on HRT but still get brain fog, blubbing and rages! I'm glad you got your lock sorted ❤ 🔑
I keep calling myself some crappy names too and just want it all over with!
Hugs, A xxxx

7 weeks now nusties. Even if she makes a "grand return" on Dad's Day, that's almost 8 weeks. I really hope she is done, however I understand why some of us want the main thread back and miss the banter etc. Just don't miss her in the slightest or the rest of the family. I would imagine interesting, chaotic times have been had with Weepy's other daughters/shunned family VS SWMNBN & Helmet Head. Awkward! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very sad that her dad fell off his perch but hope she is done with influencing & is not heard of again.

Reactions: 9
8 weeks is a long long time in social media. If, if she comes back, I won't lie that I'll be intrigued on the direction she's going in. Because, no doubt, her management will be bringing her back with a fresh game plan.

Anyway, love to you all ✨💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
8 weeks is a long long time in social media. If, if she comes back, I won't lie that I'll be intrigued on the direction she's going in. Because, no doubt, her management will be bringing her back with a fresh game plan.

Anyway, love to you all ✨💕
A brown bob, no slap, no claws, a liberty print head scarf collection and a Barbour waxed jacket with fake shite shhhprayed on her bespoke Cunter wellingtons? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear N 💕
Yep, I don't think we were ever prepared for this! I'm on HRT but still get brain fog, blubbing and rages! I'm glad you got your lock sorted ❤ 🔑
Hugs, A xxxx

7 weeks now nusties. Even if she makes a "grand return" on Dad's Day, that's almost 8 weeks. I really hope she is done, however I understand why some of us want the main thread back and miss the banter etc. Just don't miss her in the slightest or the rest of the family. I would imagine interesting, chaotic times have been had with Weepy's other daughters/shunned family VS SWMNBN & Helmet Head. Awkward! Xx
This!! I don't miss her one bit but definitely miss the page for the people and banter. I think she will come back but don't think anything will of changed will be the same old drivel expect this time and I know it sounds absolutely awful to say
Dear N 💕
Hugs, A xxxx

Definitely this! I don't miss her one bit but miss the page for the people and the banter. I think she will be back but nothing will of changed will be the same old drivel except this time and I absolutely hate to say it but I know a person in my real life exactly like her she will thrive on the fact she has something to be sad about and will use it for any number of excuses and reasons why she posts or doesn't post she did the same when her child was sick in hospital, but hey ho we shall see

Reactions: 16
This!! I don't miss her one bit but definitely miss the page for the people and banter. I think she will come back but don't think anything will of changed will be the same old drivel expect this time and I know it sounds absolutely awful to say

Definitely this! I don't miss her one bit but miss the page for the people and the banter. I think she will be back but nothing will of changed will be the same old drivel except this time and I absolutely hate to say it but I know a person in my real life exactly like her she will thrive on the fact she has something to be sad about and will use it for any number of excuses and reasons why she posts or doesn't post she did the same when her child was sick in hospital, but hey ho we shall see
I miss the banter soooooo much! You guys and that thread made me cackle for days!! Don’t miss her and what she stood for the but shits and gigs were world class 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello fat hens! Hope everyone is grand. Last night I dreamt that the scraggle haired meff came back and we were all so very delighted. Least we have a nice ssscchunny day, get some prerecords in hunnays☀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello fat hens! Hope everyone is grand. Last night I dreamt that the scraggle haired meff came back and we were all so very delighted. Least we have a nice ssscchunny day, get some prerecords in hunnays☀
You just reminded me that last week I got a remote job as her book-keeper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just because this is thread what we've got now, despite the focus is primarily on us nusties/off topic, I thought I would post Marion's "dots of doom sermon" o' this day 'o dawn (regarding SWMNBN), for those that haven't seen it! Axx
---
bleepry farmer chic?! 🤣
Yeah! With jimbobnojoborknob having grown a mahoosive bush and a nice pair of buggars grips sideburns to complete the new look! 🤣 xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just because this is thread what we've got now, despite the focus is primarily on us nusties/off topic, I thought I would post Marion's "dots of doom sermon" o' this day 'o dawn (regarding SWMNBN), for those that haven't seen it! Axx
---

Yeah! With jimbobnojoborknob having grown a mahoosive bush and a nice pair of buggars grips sideburns to complete the new look! 🤣 xx
Is he trying to cash in on her absence? Is he really going to be passing wishes to her? The way he was talking you think she was deid herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

I don't follow Marion much, I occasionally pop into the thread but not often.

What the duck is going on with his hair???

• Haha
Reactions: 12