Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undersink cupboard and ovens have never been so dirty. Don’t get me started on how manky the huns washing machines must be

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been in the green the last 2 days, wonder if the bot buying has started for her imminent return

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Other trolls just don’t understand what we had with our krunky snacks, fat throats and chief kisses 😘
I was lurking on another thread the other day, I think it was Mario, and all the Hinch Fat Hens started naming the infamous Hinch bot followers; Sexy Daddy Pig, Brexit Dildo, Bumstretcher, etc. It caused a bit of confusion with the Mario Mob! 🤣

I miss you, Nusty Trolls! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’ll be back, it is her tend job after all!

Miss you fat hens, think I’m forgetting all the lingo, oi oiiii 🫢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll be back, it is her tend job after all!

Miss you fat hens, think I’m forgetting all the lingo, oi oiiii 🫢
Oi oiiiiii.... it's for your bum bum int it.... grab the other one Ron.... all the vest!

She's been looking for an excuse to disappear for a while I think, have to say it but it seems as though she's using the death of her dad.
We all do grief differently but she has to go to the extreme.
She'll be loving her thread has disappeared too, wonder if she has found this one yet 🤔
Have I noticed correctly she's followed more grief accounts recently??
If she comes back, can't see it being for long "mi art juscht ischnt in it hinchers, bye" maybe wishful thinking there from me and she's actually planning her 7pm Sunday comeback post with a menangerie of content.

We don't need her! This is the place to be, don't forget your crunky schnacks, juscht roll concoctions and appletiser!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she is going to hand the reins to Jimbob. He is so fame hungry I bet he is gagging to be front and centre.

Reactions: 8
Oh, I’m so glad to have found this thread to be back with my people and are crunky snacks

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oi oiiiiii.... it's for your bum bum int it.... grab the other one Ron.... all the vest!

She's been looking for an excuse to disappear for a while I think, have to say it but it seems as though she's using the death of her dad.
We all do grief differently but she has to go to the extreme.
She'll be loving her thread has disappeared too, wonder if she has found this one yet 🤔
Have I noticed correctly she's followed more grief accounts recently??
If she comes back, can't see it being for long "mi art juscht ischnt in it hinchers, bye" maybe wishful thinking there from me and she's actually planning her 7pm Sunday comeback post with a menangerie of content.

We don't need her! This is the place to be, don't forget your crunky schnacks, juscht roll concoctions and appletiser!
And your pint of tequila rose strawberry milkshake! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn't give a flying duck about her coming back, only you nusty lot! ❤
About a week before going off line, she asked her sheepies for content ideas (what they would like to see).
Her posting became more sporadic and frankly, it seemed as if she was fed up with Instagram a good while ago.
I'm not surprised she hasn't returned and after her Dad's sudden death, and as time goes on, I think the liklihood of a return is less likely with her absence going into week 9.
At least her kids aren't being exploited online anymore and it wouldn't hurt noknob to dust off his CV and get his saggy, jogger clad arse into gear!
Love A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mario banging on about her scent today 🙄 wouldn't suprise me if they have planned it for her come back he's the only person I have seen post about her since she went

Reactions: 10
Trollomon is only just over 2000 away from 6 Mill followers. Maybe she’s waiting to come back after that

Reactions: 5