Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 weeks is a long long time in social media. If, if she comes back, I won't lie that I'll be intrigued on the direction she's going in. Because, no doubt, her management will be bringing her back with a fresh game plan.

Anyway, love to you all ✨💕
She'll come back with a range dedicated to Alan's workshop, sandlewood and pine. In the meantime, I hope she takes the rest of the year off, really enjoying a Hinch free gram.

Reactions: 12
Just because this is thread what we've got now, despite the focus is primarily on us nusties/off topic, I thought I would post Marion's "dots of doom sermon" o' this day 'o dawn (regarding SWMNBN), for those that haven't seen it! Axx
---

Yeah! With jimbobnojoborknob having grown a mahoosive bush and a nice pair of buggars grips sideburns to complete the new look! 🤣 xx
I bet no one has messaged him about her, he is just another riding on the coattail’s of a has been omo. The agency will have its irk cut out if the want to recreate the hinch effect it’s been and gone.

Reactions: 8
I bet no one has messaged him about her, he is just another riding on the coattail’s of a has been omo. The agency will have its irk cut out if the want to recreate the hinch effect it’s been and gone.
He's manic at the moment with so much to say fir a man with sod all going on.
I hope you are ok dear L xx

Reactions: 4
He's manic at the moment with so much to say fir a man with sod all going on.
I hope you are ok dear L xx
Getting better thankfully, well back to my normal whatever that is lol, just trying to build up my spoons @MagicRoundabout, got my thyroxine put up but only one box came thought they had dropped it but after call they put it up so we shall see. Nice to see the hens here just sorry that they thought it wasn’t for banter but sounds like you are all having a laugh in the Mario thread so all good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Getting better thankfully, well back to my normal whatever that is lol, just trying to build up my spoons @MagicRoundabout, got my thyroxine put up but only one box came thought they had dropped it but after call they put it up so we shall see. Nice to see the hens here just sorry that they thought it wasn’t for banter but sounds like you are all having a laugh in the Mario thread so all good.
Hope your new dose helps.x

Reactions: 3
2am Insomnia check-in for anyone else who happens to be awake, for whatever the reason, and a virtual hug for those that need it 🫂 - A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope everyone is well and plodding on with life ❤ Day off work for me today going to absolutely nothing 🤣 the weather is terrible here feels like October

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she’ll be back today. Then next week we’ll be back to pre-records and exploitation of the boys.
I think a 7pm post and then a staggered start back. I think we’ve probably got another few weeks of her going MIA for days on end.
It will be interesting to see how she comes back. It’s going to be a bit odd if she just goes straight back into fleecing the sheep.

Reactions: 7
I think a 7pm post and then a staggered start back. I think we’ve probably got another few weeks of her going MIA for days on end.
It will be interesting to see how she comes back. It’s going to be a bit odd if she just goes straight back into fleecing the sheep.
She will definitely come back because she will always need insta to make money. She will come back with a transformation of some sort and a new product, possibly a book and a range - they will milk her circumstances as much as possible to capitalise on her 'come back' as if it was a new season of Game of Thrones.

She will do tv appearances to talk about grief and all the negative victime bits she loves. There will be a PR machine behind.

Whatever she does, I will be here to update the internet with true facts :cool:

Reactions: 11