Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fright for you, hope all is well with you considering, lovely that your daughter is going for a house the first step is the worst step, I have ran out of spoons and can't seem to find replacements no energy for anything at all, but lovely to see the hens growing sorry not been about, I really should be in bed but I just seem to lie there watching the clock going round and round, hope Murder Mittens is behaving himself. Hoping normal service will be resumed as soon as possible love and hugs hens one and all. L
Dear lovely L 💐 @Miss Ophelia
You and Mr O have had a hell of a lot going on with health issues. You're probably physically & mentally exhausted. Your body is telling you to rest as much as you can and I was telling Mr M about the spoon theory the other day and sent him the same link to try and get him to understand. Are you in any pain? I've had that taking over this week and as you say, it's a battle between mind & body.

So, younger daughter and fiancé had a fairly rushed viewing yesterday, they were running back to back for this particular house. They both had a great feeling about it and have a second viewing at 4.15pm after work today. Bank of Mummaz and Daddaz will assist with the deposit, the bulk of which is all their own hard earned savings over the years, but want to help out where we can.
I really hope it results on positive news as it is a vendor's market and just like lettings, currently very competitive. Keeping everything crossed! 🤞🏻🍀

Please look after yourself lovely, you are so good to us all here and the advice you would give would be the same.
Last weekend I just couldn't go anywhere on Sunday and spent it in bed drugged up because I had no choice. Sometimes it just takes over and you don't even have the energy to challenge yourself. I'm still learning!
Much love and hugs, A xxx

I hope everyone has a calm & peaceful weekend, whatever you are doing. 🌞 🛌 👝 💃 🧽 🚘 🤪
Look after yourselves. Apart from a couple of hours out late morning/lunch tomorrow, that's it, but hoping there is cause to plan a little celebration regards the kid's house. Would be lovely to have good news!
Love to you all xxx
---
ETA: For anyone wondering who Murder Mittens is! My youngest fur son. Very cute but naughty. He is a cuddly boy & enjoys... umm.. cuntry sports!! 🐿🐀🐦🤭
9451.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you @MagicRoundabout support much appreciated. Yes MrO is still having problems the care plan as gone out the window, the drs where later signing the meds so a break in the cycle has sent him back to square one, honestly they where ordered in plenty of time they seemed to be trying to cut the drugs budget to the extent the surgery called me to go for an appo8ntment to check my meds to see if I still need then, they put me on them unless something new and mind bending will treat me leave well alone as we don’t know the outcome. Sorry gambling on.
well hen have a good weekend as best circumstances and events allow, nice to see you all here, love and hugs L

• Heart
Reactions: 4
NUSTIES!!!!!!!! Guuuyysscchhhhh do you know how glad I am to of found this thread?! I’m so bloody pleased!
I didn’t know this existed until today! (Bed bound and bored again) I’ve tried other threads but wow they are dull, I’ve missed the daily running tripping over my fake hair and size 5s for the tea!!
I hope you’re all well! I feel like life hasn’t been the same since the one we don’t speak of thread was closed 😞
I hope you’re all well, you have all made me very happy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Early morning musings, the final title on the Hunch Fred was extremely prophetic. Never to be scccchhhhheeennnn again. I'm just pleased to see so many nusties on this Fred, chatting, sharing and being the loveliest trollzzzzzz in the history of trollzzzzzzzzzz. Big love to everyone, except for anyone who is an instacunzt influencer. Xxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Early morning musings, the final title on the Hunch Fred was extremely prophetic. Never to be scccchhhhheeennnn again. I'm just pleased to see so many nusties on this Fred, chatting, sharing and being the loveliest trollzzzzzz in the history of trollzzzzzzzzzz. Big love to everyone, except for anyone who is an instacunzt influencer. Xxxxxxxxxx
Good morning ma lovely night owl Swedishhhhh Chef! 👩‍🍳 💕 @Swedish chef
Yeah, strange how that ended up and here we are, over 6+ weeks since that thread's sudden demise (in sad circumstances, obviously). Whether temporary or not, that is down to swmnbn and which way she decides to turn with her "career" & future life choices! 🤔
Never sccccchhhhheeeen again is something I say often and now the Marionisms are creeping in on a daily basis, so aye!
Love that the lovely nusty trollzzz gang are gathering here. I'm currently being gassed out by my eldest cat, Master Farter, (his actual name is Jamie 🤭). He's now gone off for a much needed dump, I would imagine!
🤢 💩
Much love A xxxx
---
NUSTIES!!!!!!!! Guuuyysscchhhhh do you know how glad I am to of found this thread?! I’m so bloody pleased!
I didn’t know this existed until today! (Bed bound and bored again) I’ve tried other threads but wow they are dull, I’ve missed the daily running tripping over my fake hair and size 5s for the tea!!
I hope you’re all well! I feel like life hasn’t been the same since the one we don’t speak of thread was closed 😞
I hope you’re all well, you have all made me very happy 🥰
Glad you have found us, it's a lovely thread for random chat about everything with lots of kind, friendly support amongst familiar names/friends who aren't particularly keen on a certain wig head! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this isn’t about SWMBN but i thought I’d give a little update of the goings on at her account as she’s not totally inactive.
Across the last month she’s lost on average 540 followers. She’s been in the red a lot more than in the green. In comparison Trollomon receives close to a 1000 followers a day. Trollomon is a matter of days away from hitting 6 million followers. Hinch is creeping further away from her 4.8 followers daily.

She has been active on her account. She’s followed a couple of people. They are both random people but I’d imagine people who knew Weepy in some form. Either that or she’s been on holiday and is getting more building work done. I’m leaning towards them being people connected to Weepy though.

The boys go back to school on Monday. She will be back after Father’s Day I reckon. Or on it with an “update”. More time off and then return and despite her grief she will have new extensions; all the make up; new clothes; significant changes to her house & we will undoubtedly spot the new silkies in the background.

I dread her return.Social media is a slightly more pleasant place without her. She’s not been missed. People still clean. Still buy cleaning products without her. I’m sure the brand partners Will have noticed that she’s no longer relevant.

take care nusties. Sending love to all those going through hardships here. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know this isn’t about SWMBN but i thought I’d give a little update of the goings on at her account as she’s not totally inactive.
Across the last month she’s lost on average 540 followers. She’s been in the red a lot more than in the green. In comparison Trollomon receives close to a 1000 followers a day. Trollomon is a matter of days away from hitting 6 million followers. Hinch is creeping further away from her 4.8 followers daily.

She has been active on her account. She’s followed a couple of people. They are both random people but I’d imagine people who knew Weepy in some form. Either that or she’s been on holiday and is getting more building work done. I’m leaning towards them being people connected to Weepy though.

The boys go back to school on Monday. She will be back after Father’s Day I reckon. Or on it with an “update”. More time off and then return and despite her grief she will have new extensions; all the make up; new clothes; significant changes to her house & we will undoubtedly spot the new silkies in the background.

I dread her return.Social media is a slightly more pleasant place without her. She’s not been missed. People still clean. Still buy cleaning products without her. I’m sure the brand partners Will have noticed that she’s no longer relevant.

take care nusties. Sending love to all those going through hardships here. ❤❤❤❤
She’s also following a #griefquotes now x

Hello lovely nusties 💗

I’ve been around the world and I I I, I can’t find my baby……. actually I’ve only been as far as Durham visiting family and I know exactly where my baby is… but I’ve got that Lisa Stansfield song stuck in my head after seeing her at Maldonia’s Soultasia at the weekend…. no sign of SWMNBN there or anywhere in fact (Thankfully)

No doubt she’ll be back soon and I agree with our lovely @HinchesSousChef that it will probably be after Father’s Day. I bet she’s still active in DMs, she’d have to get her constant narc supply of attention from somewhere. I bet there’s Hunzzzz out there that have sent her cards and gifts. Oooops 🤪 if she’s reading here I bet she’ll now be back with cards…. I’ll put out a bingo for that 😂

Hope you’re all doing ok 💕 Is it really June already? Not long until my Owlet’s break up for summer hols and I can’t wait! Sending lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Mr Murder Mittens is so cute (Don’t tell him that though as he has his ruthless image to keep up in the pusssshy world 😂) Hope you and Mr M are doing ok. I had a look at the Marion thread but it was when I felt rough with low iron and I couldn’t work out most of what the heck was being said, which is strange as my best friends are Scottish 😂 Lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello lovely nusties 💗

I’ve been around the world and I I I, I can’t find my baby……. actually I’ve only been as far as Durham visiting family and I know exactly where my baby is… but I’ve got that Lisa Stansfield song stuck in my head after seeing her at Maldonia’s Soultasia at the weekend…. no sign of SWMNBN there or anywhere in fact (Thankfully)

No doubt she’ll be back soon and I agree with our lovely @HinchesSousChef that it will probably be after Father’s Day. I bet she’s still active in DMs, she’d have to get her constant narc supply of attention from somewhere. I bet there’s Hunzzzz out there that have sent her cards and gifts. Oooops 🤪 if she’s reading here I bet she’ll now be back with cards…. I’ll put out a bingo for that 😂

Hope you’re all doing ok 💕 Is it really June already? Not long until my Owlet’s break up for summer hols and I can’t wait! Sending lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Mr Murder Mittens is so cute (Don’t tell him that though as he has his ruthless image to keep up in the pusssshy world 😂) Hope you and Mr M are doing ok. I had a look at the Marion thread but it was when I felt rough with low iron and I couldn’t work out most of what the heck was being said, which is strange as my best friends are Scottish 😂 Lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx
I think the funeral was fairly recently after her flurry of following people with private accounts who are not her usual choices to follow. I think that was her following family members or acquaintances. I find it an odd thing to do. Hey Bob. Nice to meet you. What’s your insta handle, I’ll follow you. Maybe that’s just me.
I can’t see any evidence that anyone has even missed her presence on instagram. Let’s hope she never really comes back.

• Heart
Evening all!
Just found this thread and I am so pleased.
Do we think she will ever come back or do you think hinch has finished?
I just can't fathom a normal person taking 6 plus weeks off work because of the death of a family member. I was lucky I was able to take 2 weeks off but by then I wanted to get back to normality and move on, as harsh as that sounds. We then had funeral nearly 1 month later and I took a couple of days off but life does move on. 🤷‍♀️
Is it just highlighting her narcissism? Or is it me that's too hard?

ETA who is SWMNBN? What does it stand for?

Reactions: 7
I wish we could have our other thread back. I want to be able to talk without taking the safe off topic space you guys have created 🤍🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening all!
Just found this thread and I am so pleased.
Do we think she will ever come back or do you think hinch has finished?
I just can't fathom a normal person taking 6 plus weeks off work because of the death of a family member. I was lucky I was able to take 2 weeks off but by then I wanted to get back to normality and move on, as harsh as that sounds. We then had funeral nearly 1 month later and I took a couple of days off but life does move on. 🤷‍♀️
Is it just highlighting her narcissism? Or is it me that's too hard?

ETA who is SWMNBN? What does it stand for?
She who may not be named

• Heart
I think the funeral was fairly recently after her flurry of following people with private accounts who are not her usual choices to follow. I think that was her following family members or acquaintances. I find it an odd thing to do. Hey Bob. Nice to meet you. What’s your insta handle, I’ll follow you. Maybe that’s just me.
I can’t see any evidence that anyone has even missed her presence on instagram. Let’s hope she never really comes back.
Hey Bob, follow for follow babes

• Haha
Hello lovely J @Wize Owl 🦉 🍌 🌭
I've missed you but glad you are doing ok and it is scary how fast this year is going. Not missing SWMNBN at all, I hope she is never scchhheeen again!
Saucer eyed Murder Mittens is a cuddle chops really. There should be a magazine out called "Pusssshy World 🐾" with food tasting, fashion recommendations and so forth 🤣
The Marion thread has had me in stitches, and I've created a load of silliness on his media page, which was previously empty! It has saved my sanity lately, as things at home aren't easy with more tears than laughs.
Sending love and hugs to you & the family. A xxxxx 🥛 🍌 🤪 ♿
---
I hope everyone is ok, love you all xxx 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening lovely nusties, hope you're all ok. I managed to lock myself out this evening cos fir the first time in years I didn't put my housekeys back in my handbag after a lunchtime walk so went out babysittingwithout them...grateful that I could afford the emergency call out locksmith, but cursing my stupid menopause brain!

• Heart
Evening lovely nusties, hope you're all ok. I managed to lock myself out this evening cos fir the first time in years I didn't put my housekeys back in my handbag after a lunchtime walk so went out babysittingwithout them...grateful that I could afford the emergency call out locksmith, but cursing my stupid menopause brain!
Oh bugger, you poor love! I join you in this menopause cloud of confusion! 🤗 xx

Oh Magic, it's a shower of tit isn't it! I now need to try not to spiral into constantly berating myself for being so stupid for the next god knows how long. N xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6