Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasn't looking well, she said he'd gone in his sleep so would there have been an investigation into cause? Might explain the elongated absence if things were inconclusive.
Yeah if you haven't seen a Dr in the period before your death (maybe 48 hours not sure) then there should be a post mortem.

Reactions: 4
Ooh lots of catching up done. Hope everyone is well as can be and grateful they the temp has lowered a bit today. Still quite muggy in London, but way better than yesterday.

Have been super busy with a mad rush of food related jobs which is probably because that’s what I do. But cakes, and sugar paste stuff in 25+ is NOT FUN.

Fell down a little hole earlier and noticed at SWMNBN boys’ school that Noknobnonob went on for a special fathers’ day thing wearing (I tit you not) a velour two piece shorts and top monstrosity. In grey obvs. So life clearly goes on, and I’d say some milking to whip up the sheep is part of it.

Lots of love to all Cxx

fat fingered typos aplenty, gist is there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well I wondered where all the Nusty Trolls had disappeared to and I discovered this thread as it was showing in my feed! My time has been taken up with all things Swifty (although I'm not going to the Eras tour) and Katie Price!

I am amazed Hinch hasn't returned as yet - I don't follow her but I do check each day if she has posted and if the thread will ever re-open. And @HinchesSousChef you could be on to something re: handsomes.......

Reactions: 11
Oooooh, SSS has reached 6 million! 🤭
I was coming to say the same 🤭🤭 she’d lost a few over the last few days and I had images of Hinch and Jamie sat at home reporting Stacey’s followers 🤣🤣

I’m so glad the weather has cooled down where I am now. I am not a summer girly. Anything more than 18• and I want to cry 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh lots of catching up done. Hope everyone is well as can be and grateful they the temp has lowered a bit today. Still quite muggy in London, but way better than yesterday.

Have been super busy with a mad rush of food related jobs which is probably because that’s what I do. But cakes, and sugar paste stuff in 25+ is NOT FUN.

Fell down a little hole earlier and noticed at SWMNBN boys’ school that Noknobnonob went on for a special fathers’ day thing wearing (I tit you not) a velour two piece shorts and top monstrosity. In grey obvs. So life clearly goes on, and I’d say some milking to whip up the sheep is part of it.

Lots of love to all Cxx

fat fingered typos aplenty, gist is there.
Lovely to hear from you C 🌻 @HoratioHoohah
It's so much better today and a nice bweeeeze (I'm around an hour or so from you) by choo choo 🚅
The humidity was horrid, so I hope your culinary are went as well as possible.
I'm intrigued by this jimbobnojob two piece grey velour number 🤣 and need @Wize Owl to read your post!
Lots of love to you and everyone here, A xx
---
[
I’m so glad the weather has cooled down where I am now. I am not a summer girly. Anything more than 18• and I want to cry 🤣
I'm with you on this! Used to love summer and on a nice holiday, it's great, with a pool and sea breeze. Now I'm proper middled aged its "naw fur me" as Mario would say!
SWMNBN will be fuming as she was overly exaggerating her bot numbers to 5m several months ago hahaha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m having withdrawals from Mario’s holiday and the daily fit checks with the little two piece sets. Please someone screenshot Jamie’s velour number.

• Haha
Commenting has been turned off now, it was a strange read. 88 comments mainly of people stating they have had a parent die.

Who'd have thought so many middle aged women had experienced grief via the loss of a parent....its almost like people die when they get old...

God I'm a cow. It really makes my eyes roll though. People dying is very sad, just to clarify so you fellow nusties know my heart isn't completely made of stone 🖤🖤🖤
It is very sad but life goes on and unfortunately most us don't have the luxury to take as much time off "work" as they need
I was coming to say the same 🤭🤭 she’d lost a few over the last few days and I had images of Hinch and Jamie sat at home reporting Stacey’s followers 🤣🤣

I am also not a summer girley absolutely hate it my partner got air con fitted a few years ago he said he couldn't live another summer with me moaning 🤣🤣 ( we have lived together 25 years!) it's a game changer the air con

Reactions: 9
It is very sad but life goes on and unfortunately most us don't have the luxury to take as much time off "work" as they need

I am also not a summer girley absolutely hate it my partner got air con fitted a few years ago he said he couldn't live another summer with me moaning 🤣🤣 ( we have lived together 25 years!) it's a game changer the air con
It’s the walking in it for me. I am a sweaty girl no matter what I try 🤣🤣 only my face/back though. I’m never smelly, I’m just perpetually damp and red 🤢

Really selling myself as attractive here 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love tattle for my insomnia nights, been awake for three hours so far tonight. Finally got to catch up on what's happened Hinch and where all those awful trolls had gone! I do kinda miss the car crash that was her and her thread but if this is the end of her "career" I won't be sad.

It’s the walking in it for me. I am a sweaty girl no matter what I try 🤣🤣 only my face/back though. I’m never smelly, I’m just perpetually damp and red 🤢

Really selling myself as attractive here 🤭🤭
Just a thought, the "musty" hens! 🤣
Your post gave me a much needed giggle though! @Picklelily
Lovely and frreshhhhh today, for "fresh and up Friday!" 🤪
Love to all xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m having withdrawals from Mario’s holiday and the daily fit checks with the little two piece sets. Please someone screenshot Jamie’s velour number.
My pleasure, it's a sweet photo actually nice to see caught in the moment and not set up by SWMNBN.
Screenshot_20240628-095649_Drive.jpg

Here he is doing a spot of yoga 🤣
Screenshot_20240628-095705_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Beautiful picture of father and son, and that is the way it should be, not performing monkeys. Haven’t enough adjective's to describe his very expensive two piece.
Can’t manage Freshening Up Friday cause I have lost my way, even under the sink needs doing as well as the washer and dryer too much for me in this heat, need my Robinson’s Juice with Ice.
Hope hens are well and managing with the heat seems it is going to be cooler later on the weekend, have a great one hens whatever you are doing. ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂L

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has he been taking fashion tips from Lindsey Rotte deek and beak??!! (Mario and Derek for those not in the know!!)

• Haha
Stacey and Joe are on Celebrity Gogglebox tonight ..wonder if SWMNBN will be tuning in to watch her former BFF 🤔😏

Reactions: 6