Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm having a bit of a blub. Empty nester, missing my grown up daughters and just feeling meh. I just wanted to say you have ALL made such a difference to me since I joined Tattle. 🤗 😘 Love A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I know this is the Anti-Hinch page but, as the other thread is in deep rest, I thought I’d share some very weak and tepid tea here. A friend of mine is sponsoring the Sellebrity football game at the London Stadium tonight, so I went for a nose. Inch is on the publicity picture (although I don’t know if he’ll be playing under the circumstance) but what interested me is that the garage floor guys and Borough Flooring are both sponsors. I wonder if that’s how JayM got a place on the team?!

Reactions: 20

XNosey-parkerX

I dont wanna have to play with the other kids on other threads ☹ I like my nusties. It's horrid out there, I wanna go home to the hunch threads and lay in the dog bed.

Hmph.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Depends if she comes back and starts flogging her shite again, it will reopen, but the longer she leaves it the more likely it is she won't come back. Come to the Mario thread, moves pretty fast and it's very funny!
You’re right! She has suffered a heartbreaking loss that we wouldn’t wish on anyone. However, in the real world when people have proper (not tend) jobs you have no choice but to go back to work or lose your job. I got two weeks leave when my Dad passed and had to go back and at the time I thought I wasn’t ready but looking back I’m grateful as it helped me get a bit of normality back. Of course I was heartbroken but no amount of time was going to change that. Getting up and dressed and having a purpose every day quite literally saved me.

She doesn’t have that. She can take extended leave but then she has no escape. Just in her house day in day out posting stuff online that in the grand scheme of things is pointless. No actual purpose. The longer she leaves it the more deals she’ll lose and the more she’ll struggle to bounce back.

Reactions: 16

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So nice to see familiar names here 💕

I had my breast biopsy today. That’s done and will know results within next two weeks.

I’m resting and the window is open, lovely air coming through. Distracting myself here for a bit, hope you’re all well going into the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello Nusties! 💕 🐔

It's been a while! Here's a freshhhhhh fred for the New Year.
After 3 months, here are my thoughts on what Maldon's resident twat has been up to or not ....

I have heard, she is apparently autistic! ....
No new raaaange.... EVER! 💤
McBoring twins identically dresshhed daily
Christmashhh table of dussht, unused!
Tatt hauls
Fiddle cunting about her laaand
Cunty filters
Joggy boobs mannzzz doing fuck all with cap on backwards
Fucking floofheads slobbering in her maaaff 🤢
More cock rings added to her growing collection of digit wear
Shit food...

Special hugs and thoughts to all, especially those who have been having a rubbish time of it. I'm reading up bits of the last thread first, I have yet to get on the main one. To be honnnesssht, apart from you lovely lot, I haven't had the energy to even look at what Hinch is up to!

Onwards and upwards nusty hens! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Hi lovely ladies (and maybe men… I’m not sure!). I haven’t posted on here since my cervical cancer scare earlier this year and you were all so amazing to me. I absolutely love this quiet little corner over here on Tattle - you are the best bunch of people and it’s nice to be able to keep in touch while the normal Hinch thread is closed. Sad news about Weepy Al and hopefully it hasn’t triggered anyone on here that has lost a parent or close loved one 🤗. The sun is really shining here in this part of Essex (I’m not in Maldon thank god ha ha!) I hope it’s lovely where you all are and you have a great day ☀. Love and hugs, C. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Soapy

Chatty Member
hi nusties, ive seen a few of you floating aroundokn other threads but nice to see a little sheltered spot here for us to refresh with crunky snacks, a second kitchen in the garage, if you like. Hope your memory rooms are all spick and span and ladder desks tidy as always 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Stunning photo J @Wize Owl 🦉 😍 📸
It's certainly something most of us thought we could never see. I will look out later on.
I hope you have a fab gathering and enjoy Eurovision later on 💃 🕺
However, seems shit has kicked off in Malmö 🇸🇪 today. Netherlands 🇳🇱 kicked out, Ireland's witch weirdo lady is considering pulling out over Israel issues and there are thousands of protesters everywhere.
I like our song this year too, and the visuals are funny! Croatia or Switzerland will be in with a chance of winning but Croatia gets my feet shhhtomping!
I agree, send all the family narcs to a mosquito, shark infested island! I cba.
Benny Hill, Bernie Ecclestone and Cheapo Creepo (my old nickname for my brother when we were kids) as always the golden child! 🤣
I would love to see ABBA make a 50th anniversary appearance tonight as it really is quite possibly a last chance.
Staying in tonight so will be available for commentary and up late, although Mr Mittens & Pigsy woke me up at 5.30am this morning 🥱
Love to you and all nusties (in exile)
A xxxx 🫂 ❤
Marvelous, I have found all my favourite nusty trollzzzzzzzz on this fine fred. Parking ma size five fooootzzzzzzzz here for the foreseeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this is the Anti-Hinch page but, as the other thread is in deep rest, I thought I’d share some very weak and tepid tea here. A friend of mine is sponsoring the Sellebrity football game at the London Stadium tonight, so I went for a nose. Inch is on the publicity picture (although I don’t know if he’ll be playing under the circumstance) but what interested me is that the garage floor guys and Borough Flooring are both sponsors. I wonder if that’s how JayM got a place on the team?!
It's an all things and everything thread for nusties friendship (originally and organically) produced from the now deep rest thread 🤣 so we're all fancy free! 🕊
That's interesting, maybe there is a connection between Jimbob & the garage floor guyysssh after all?
I hope everyone's ok 🫂
Quite a few nusties have migrated to Mario's friendly thread and it's so funny, I was crying and couldn't breeeve for laughing over a review the other day. The hens are so welcoming too, so I've started filling his empty media section with a few silly, altered videos.
Oh .. not a great day for surprises. I went to the loo, turned the loo roll to tear some off and a fucking big spider was inside the toilet roll. I went skitz!!!! As a result of what can only be described as an impromptu wild dance, I have strained the area around my titanium hip. 🤪 Cleavaaahh!
Then ... another one appeared above a canvas painting, I sprayed it with 'Nope' killer from AmazON, and that wasn't enough, so took off the picture, whacked the bastard with a Birkenstock and it was nowhere to be seen after that, just a wet wall and buggered picture hook.
I hate the things and it's only May! Urrrghhh!!
Murder Mittens has left 2 mice in the last few days on the 4th stair. Always #4!
Sending love to you all and if you need a laugh come on over to Marion's thread, 'am still learnin' and he needs subtitles but it's very amusing! A xxxx 😘 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hello lovely Nusties 💕Hope you’re all doing ok xx Sending love and hugs to anyone struggling or finding things difficult atm xx 🤗 xx Hopefully it’s going to be a lovely sunny weekend ☀ Wasn’t the aurora beautiful last night ♥ I‘m a bit of a nerd when it comes to anything like that and have been excited since I found out it was going to be visible over most of the UK, it definitely didn’t disappoint (I’ll put a pic I took at the end) There’s some fantastic pics from around the UK and some lucky people even saw shooting stars 💫

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ YaY!!!! It’s Eurovision day!!! I’m so excited 🎶 We’re having family and friends over this afternoon/evening for a BBQ and to watch the Eurovision. I agree with you that the song from Croatia is great and in chance of winning, I love the video and it’s very catchy. If I’m honest I’m scared of Ireland’s song/staging 😱 What on actual earth 😳 We’re placed 12th to perform, luckily behind Spain which are 7th and IMO much more risqué with the backing blokes costumes 🫣😳😳😳 The woman singing it seems completely oblivious to what’s going on around her 😂😂😂 There‘s one country who’s singer is dressed like a giant feathery pink chicken, but I didn’t see which one 😂 I can’t wait for the shenanigans to begin 🎶 As for your brother visiting your narc dad (Benny Hill) and mum, families can be so odd can’t they! Best to just leave them to it because they’re going to do it anyway and us worrying like I used to about my narc brother doesn’t help us. I still think all narcs should be shipped off in a slow boat to a deserted island, not a paradise island either, one full of mosquitoes and circled by sharks and let them get on with it, arsenal holes 😂 Hope you enjoy Eurovision (I’m still holding out for ABBA to make a surprise appearance) Lots of love and hugs xx J xx 🦉 🌭 PS) I also meant to say that I’m still finding “Dizzy” an ear worm 🐛 but it’s growing on me and I do find it catchy. I still can’t work out the boxing theme and the cod piecessssh though🫣😂 xxx

Dearest L @Miss Ophelia I hope you’re doing ok and Mr O is beginning to feel better 🤗 xx J xx

Dear @or JusRollWithIt Hope you’re feeling less sore today. Sending love and hugs xx J xx

Dearest @anniemouse I’m also wearing a NoNob white vessssht today, but with a denim dresssh. I don’t have grey joggerssssh but I’m going to wear flip flopssssh 😂 Hope you’re doing ok Schweeet’arrrt xx J xx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties 💕

IMG_1417.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I was surprised there was no one on these threads that had local information , he died 2 weeks ago would it not have been in death notices yet . Sad times for someone who is in the public eye to have to face the public at a funeral
Well.. I'm shocked our fanny hasn't said anything. She was talking about Al and Fiddle yesterday. She seems to know the ins and out very closely, and a couple of other regulars who live near by the fam . 2 weeks ago, that's a long time for news to spread, It's a small place isn't it ? People would've heard , especially when it involves a gobshite like Sophie and Fiddle.
Strange one over all cos fiddles been online commenting around this past week like normal aswell. Oh I don't know!

I'm sad the threads closed for now, I don't PERSONALLY see the need in a closure, but whatever I guess, we moooveeee

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Hi everyone.
Thank you all sooo much for your messages of support, love and encouragement. I’ve just got back and I’m clear! I couldn’t possibly be happier. It’s so nice to have that weight off my shoulders and not be worrying about missing my little girl grow up. I really really can’t thank everyone enough on this thread for the kindness they’ve shown me and for helping me get through this. I reckon all your positive vibes helped me get the result I was so desperately praying for. Love to you all and sending big hugs ❤. C. Xx

• Heart
Stunning! If I went out the back I could probably see something, but ay the front, too many lights. My daughter is the other side of town and has sent some lovely pics. Amazing when you think it's only something we should see way up north. I hope there's a chance tomorrow too? Xx
---
Right, these were taken just over the border in Buckinghamshire tonight by my daughter xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

HoratioHoohah

Good morning all you lovely Nusties. Do you know, I’m actually rather enjoying the deep rest and silence from SWMNBN.

I’ve been rather under the weather for the past couple of days I think due to a meds change, but also feeling strangely low. No real reason, but just in a little slump. Anyway, much perkier today, a lovely friend noticed I’d been quiet and appeared with some flowers and good old chat yesterday afternoon.

Off to visit a school later that my youngest has been sort of ‘headhunted’ for, for sixth form (due to her sport). Full sporting bursary and an amazing opportunity for her. She’s really excited and I think after 5 years at an all girls’ school next summer, a change would be good. She had/has designs on Millfield down in Somerset, but this one is in Surrey so she can be a day girl with the odd flexiboard if needed. Selfishly I’d prefer this because I quite like her 😜

Hope everyone is ok, we appear to have blue skies and sunshine back in London Town and that makes everything feel better all round I think.

• Heart

beanpole

Chatty Member
Missing you all trolls x

Closing her thread is a load of bullshit 😒
This isn’t how I predicted the demise of the thread at all, it seems very anti-climactic 😅

I’ve had to browse around on the other threads but it’s never the same, could always be guaranteed a decent few pages of bants whenever I checked into her thread.

Hope you are all ok nusties and have found other threads to hang out in 😬

• Heart