Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m predicting a Father’s Day return with a wedding photo.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x
Back to business as usual 😆
The very least a plagiarised quote for Father's Day.

We have friends coming over in an hour, I've sat down after a busy day and really can't be bothered now, need to get my bum bum up!

Reactions: 6
Hello, lovely friends in my screen. We had my Dad’s cancer diagnosis confirmed this week and it’s not good news. Stage 4 and no curative treatment possible. We are all devastated and, inevitably, we’ve had to think of what life will be without him. Everybody grieves differently. I don’t know how I’m going to feel and I’m certainly not going to judge how Sophie is feeling. However, I do know one thing and that is that it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to take a month off work. And I know that my husband will take the minimum time off work permitted. For Sophie, she‘s “self employed“ so she can take all the time that she needs. But, Jamie? We all know he doesn’t work as such, but he was supposed to play in that Sellebrity football match at Arsenal last Monday (his picture and name was on the poster), so is it really the case that he couldn’t leave his wife for a few hours for a charity match to which he had made a commitment? Surely her mum and sister could keep her company for the afternoon? I just know that, when the time comes, my husband won’t be able to stay with me 24/7, let alone for a whole month.

Do you know, I’ve just spent time writing all that out but, really, I don’t give a tit. i probably should delete it but I can’t be arsed. More important things to think about.

Sorry for the brain dump. Sending love and strength to any of your trolls that need it. R xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hello, lovely friends in my screen. We had my Dad’s cancer diagnosis confirmed this week and it’s not good news. Stage 4 and no curative treatment possible. We are all devastated and, inevitably, we’ve had to think of what life will be without him. Everybody grieves differently. I don’t know how I’m going to feel and I’m certainly not going to judge how Sophie is feeling. However, I do know one thing and that is that it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to take a month off work. And I know that my husband will take the minimum time off work permitted. For Sophie, she‘s “self employed“ so she can take all the time that she needs. But, Jamie? We all know he doesn’t work as such, but he was supposed to play in that Sellebrity football match at Arsenal last Monday (his picture and name was on the poster), so is it really the case that he couldn’t leave his wife for a few hours for a charity match to which he had made a commitment? Surely her mum and sister could keep her company for the afternoon? I just know that, when the time comes, my husband won’t be able to stay with me 24/7, let alone for a whole month.

Do you know, I’ve just spent time writing all that out but, really, I don’t give a tit. i probably should delete it but I can’t be arsed. More important things to think about.

Sorry for the brain dump. Sending love and strength to any of your trolls that need it. R xx
I'm so so sorry lovely. Sending you all love and strength. We're all here if. you need us.
A xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I am so so sorry to read this 😢😢 sending you a whole lot of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Dearest R @BeeHappy 🐝 ❤
I'm so sorry to read this lovely friend 🫂 I am thinking of you and your family and we are all here for you.
Sending comfort, strength and love to you, A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope I don’t end up hating myself for this but longer term readers will remember my work dramas from last year. So last month a promoted position came up in another department and because I was having a tit day I applied for it. I thought it would fizzle out to nothing like it did last time but I got a call on Friday inviting me to interview this week for it. I accepted the interview and then spent all weekend stressing about not really wanting to move now. I just sent an email to cancel the invite and I feel a lot better for it.
---

So sorry, I hope you feel a bit better having brain dumped it all out. Sometimes that can just help you process things xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bonjour hens. Love, positive vibes, condolences and well wishes to you all. Just swinging by to say I miss you all and it is killing me not having anywhere to discuss her number one trolls antics while she's been absent. bleeping ducks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Think Stacey and Joe are taking over tv, ads and everything else swmnbn wanted to do but couldn’t do.
sending love and hugs hens out of spoons at present but hoping they are refilled soon. L

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope I don’t end up hating myself for this but longer term readers will remember my work dramas from last year. So last month a promoted position came up in another department and because I was having a tit day I applied for it. I thought it would fizzle out to nothing like it did last time but I got a call on Friday inviting me to interview this week for it. I accepted the interview and then spent all weekend stressing about not really wanting to move now. I just sent an email to cancel the invite and I feel a lot better for it.
---

So sorry, I hope you feel a bit better having brain dumped it all out. Sometimes that can just help you process things xx
I always have the same fear when moving on it's a fear of the unknown.
Sometimes though you just have to trust your gut. Hoping you find your perfect role soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi 👋 everybody, glad I have found you all,couldn’t remember what this thread was called. I have really missed all the banter and jokes, it’s just not the same on other threads. Sorry to hear some of you have been dealing with awful situations, big hugs to you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10

So sorry to hear about your Dad ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi all, I’ve been MIA as life is life as we all know and just haven’t had a moment really of peace.
saw a post about Himch’s summer range reduced on a page on Facebook a wanted to check in. I’d had no idea about her dad & am genuinely sad for their family. Was baffled when I’d seen the thread locked and thought maybe everyone had quit!
Hope everyone is ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all, I’ve been MIA as life is life as we all know and just haven’t had a moment really of peace.
saw a post about Himch’s summer range reduced on a page on Facebook a wanted to check in. I’d had no idea about her dad & am genuinely sad for their family. Was baffled when I’d seen the thread locked and thought maybe everyone had quit!
Hope everyone is ok x
Good to hear from you ❤ Yep, more nusties have piled on in to our little side thread as the other is no more, for the time being...
I think it's been 6 weeks now.
Hope you and your family are ok. A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope everyone is ok x
Good to see you here hope all is OK with you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good to hear from you ❤ Yep, more nusties have piled on in to our little side thread as the other is no more, for the time being...
I think it's been 6 weeks now.
Hope you and your family are ok. A xxx
Good to see you here hope all is OK with you xx
Yeah all ok. OH finished chemo. Has to go for another scan as they saw something they’re uncertain of so need to be double checked. tit but fingers crossed it’s nothing.
I then 33 tomorrow & it’s my grandads anniversary today & would have been his birthday tomorrow too so its always a rather confusing emotional charged week tbh x
My little one turned 1 last month too! Jesus time flies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi nusties, long time! Im so sorry to hear about the sad news I read through here. I don't really know what else to say other than life is a witch and you never know when it's your turn to get a taste of it. When my sweet, kind, gorgeous, young and healthy brother got hit and killed by cancer 2 years ago (I cannot believe it's been 2 yrs already!) I wanted to die - I just didn't know how I could possibly live with his passing, with the constant hammering and devastating memories of his tiny skinny little suffering body I was desperately trying to make better until he took his last breath.

Inevitably after that, my mum collapsed and was in a coma for 2 months. Thankfully she survived but she is pretty much disabled ever since.

It's an ongoing process and we definitely all survive grief differently in our own way. I mean you don't even need to go through someone's death to go through grief. It could be the drastic end of something - a divorce, the end of an ability (work, menopause...etc) so however I have managed thus far is my own story but trust that we can all go through immense hardship without knowing we can.

I don't actually have a point, I just want to offer my support and say that you are never alone even if it feels like you are. Time heals and so does Venting!

Im obviously an anonymous person here but what I can guarantee you is that nobody in my business-related life has a clue about my personal life, and I shall die electrified before I even attempt to capitalise on any of my hardships. (hi sof_)

I will conclude with sending you all the best wishes! Whatever they may be. I know it sounds cunty but I do love you all. I do not know how I would have coped with losing my brother without the fred. Im serious. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi nusties, long time! Im so sorry to hear about the sad news I read through here. I don't really know what else to say other than life is a witch and you never know when it's your turn to get a taste of it. When my sweet, kind, gorgeous, young and healthy brother got hit and killed by cancer 2 years ago (I cannot believe it's been 2 yrs already!) I wanted to die - I just didn't know how I could possibly live with his passing, with the constant hammering and devastating memories of his tiny skinny little suffering body I was desperately trying to make better until he took his last breath.

Inevitably after that, my mum collapsed and was in a coma for 2 months. Thankfully she survived but she is pretty much disabled ever since.

It's an ongoing process and we definitely all survive grief differently in our own way. I mean you don't even need to go through someone's death to go through grief. It could be the drastic end of something - a divorce, the end of an ability (work, menopause...etc) so however I have managed thus far is my own story but trust that we can all go through immense hardship without knowing we can.

I don't actually have a point, I just want to offer my support and say that you are never alone even if it feels like you are. Time heals and so does Venting!

Im obviously an anonymous person here but what I can guarantee you is that nobody in my business-related life has a clue about my personal life, and I shall die electrified before I even attempt to capitalise on any of my hardships. (hi sof_)

I will conclude with sending you all the best wishes! Whatever they may be. I know it sounds cunty but I do love you all. I do not know how I would have coped with losing my brother without the fred. Im serious. xxx
Dearest @teshhco-tart ❤
It's almost 3am and I've just read your post. It wouldn't be me without blubbing, but I'm so sorry for what you went through with your brother and your Mum. 🫂
Your posts, as I've said before, are just brilliantly written. I have changed one paragraph to bold to reflect one that stood out for me.
No, it's not cunty, and you are loved too, I wish I could hug you all and charter a plane to take us all on a bespoke, lux holiday! 🥂 ⛱ xxx

I can't sleep, as the usually nice, quiet area where I reside had 3 police cars parked outside very late yesterday evening, until after midnight, plus an ambulance take someone away and lastly a locksmith and another police car leave!
I heard a load of cuffuffle (great word!) It sounded like something was very wrong, raised voices, but have no idea what happened. I didn't want to look like a total bellend sticking my head out of my window all the time. It's just a bit unsettling. My Ring doorbell caught some of the activity (mostly police) and I don't know the occupants of the property involved.

My youngest toddler and fiancé have found a house they like, seen a mortgage advisor who they know and are viewing later on today. If they are happy, they are going for it, so fingers crossed as it's exciting but understandably, she is a little nervous too.

If swmnbn doesn't return in the next week or two, I think she's done.
Sending love to you all, especially those going through challenging times.
A xxxx 😘
---
Time heals and so does Venting!
A good thread title there too! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dearest @teshhco-tart ❤
It's almost 3am and I've just read your post. It wouldn't be me without blubbing, but I'm so sorry for what you went through with your brother and your Mum. 🫂
Your posts, as I've said before, are just brilliantly written. I have changed one paragraph to bold to reflect one that stood out for me.
No, it's not cunty, and you are loved too, I wish I could hug you all and charter a plane to take us all on a bespoke, lux holiday! 🥂 ⛱ xxx

I can't sleep, as the usually nice, quiet area where I reside had 3 police cars parked outside very late yesterday evening, until after midnight, plus an ambulance take someone away and lastly a locksmith and another police car leave!
I heard a load of cuffuffle (great word!) It sounded like something was very wrong, raised voices, but have no idea what happened. I didn't want to look like a total bellend sticking my head out of my window all the time. It's just a bit unsettling. My Ring doorbell caught some of the activity (mostly police) and I don't know the occupants of the property involved.

My youngest toddler and fiancé have found a house they like, seen a mortgage advisor who they know and are viewing later on today. If they are happy, they are going for it, so fingers crossed as it's exciting but understandably, she is a little nervous too.

If swmnbn doesn't return in the next week or two, I think she's done.
Sending love to you all, especially those going through challenging times.
A xxxx 😘
---

A good thread title there too! ❤
Sounds to me like somebody in the house had a medical episode and the police probably had to drill the lock to get inside. Try not to worry too much but hopefully everyone is ok! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sounds to me like somebody in the house had a medical episode and the police probably had to drill the lock to get inside. Try not to worry too much but hopefully everyone is ok! xxx
Yep, that's what we thought but still no idea, I just hope whoever it was is okay xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep, that's what we thought but still no idea, I just hope whoever it was is okay xx
What a fright for you, hope all is well with you considering, lovely that your daughter is going for a house the first step is the worst step, I have ran out of spoons and can't seem to find replacements no energy for anything at all, but lovely to see the hens growing sorry not been about, I really should be in bed but I just seem to lie there watching the clock going round and round, hope Murder Mittens is behaving himself. Hoping normal service will be resumed as soon as possible love and hugs hens one and all. L

• Heart
Reactions: 3