Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange what is happening with Inch and all the bought followers. What is the little b'stard up to? I don't think he played the footie either.
He's probably cooking up the next con, staring himself šŸ‘€ šŸ‘ƒ

Reactions: 7
Thinks he is Delboy comes across as an stereo typical Essex Wide Boy, not all Essex boys are the same thankfully mind you there a jack the lads all over the place why Essex was blamed I have no idea.
Out of Spoons šŸ˜•not Wetherspoonā€™s

Reactions: 5
Hi trolls!

I never thought I would miss Hinch but I genuinely do! Lifes been pretty boring without her šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi trolls!

I never thought I would miss Hinch but I genuinely do! Lifes been pretty boring without her šŸ¤£
---
Hi trolls!

So good you said it twice šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hope this makes you all smile šŸ˜˜

Definitely a Tattler works in my local Asda šŸ¤­

ETA this is the only hinch stuff in there. And itā€™s ALWAYS dumped with the bin bags

Attachments

• Haha
Strange what is happening with Inch and all the bought followers. What is the little b'stard up to? I don't think he played the footie either.
Best selling awfur wannabe.
'Not without my new nosezzzzz,' a memwor that nobody wants or asked for.

Vile creature, who is beyond mediocre, with no discernible skill apart from being responsible for the increase in vaginas slamming shut across the country.

Hope you are well me lovely Magic xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Welcome to the chilled friendship fred of all those Anti Hinch nusties ā¤
Indeed, that was the table saw in Weepy Al's workshop. He seemed a decent, likable soul who clearly had put up with a huge amount. I dread to think how recent times have been with his previous family mixed in with the rest of them. šŸ˜¬
I sincerely hope she doesn't return to Instagram. Her page had been rearranged in the highlights to show all the things relating to her Dad and the things he made for them in priority order. Hopefully, she has had time to reassess the important things in life and seen this as 'that time' to log out, as she once said she would eventually do.
Inch busy buying bots, oh lord help us if he thinks he can be the one to "take over"as he has always wanted "fame"! šŸ‘ƒ šŸ‘€

I hope everyone has had a calm weekend. Where has this year gone as next Saturday is June.
I got out for a bit on Sat and yesterday (Monday) but really struggled with pain and that was after 2.5 hours out and a 14 mile trip each way. So my brain had plans I couldn't do but beats staying at home and I try hard at weekends with Mr M home to get out the house.

My youngest daughter and fiancĆ© went to see a house they were hopeful of buying and it turned out to be nothing like the old pictures they used. It was a 3 bed for the price of a 2, which, around here, isn't cheap, but she's now saying they would rather be in a nicer area in a 2 bed. It's so hard for young first time buyers to buy their first home and they have saved like mad for years. His parents are charging them Ā£600 a month for a double room at their house not including food, and are desperate to leave!
Enough of my waffle ....
Love and hugs to you all, A xxxx šŸ¤— šŸ’•
wowzers Ā£600 a month that's crazy for a double room hopefully they will find somewhere soon
---
I'm hoping for a few dry weeks so we can get our garden completed. Well just started at this point would be nice.

I wonder if she'll ever come back?
She will be back like a moth to a flame awful to say but she's had the perfect card handed to her
---
My Dad has Prostate cancer.

Luckily they've caught it early so it hasn't spread but it's been described as aggressive. That's not good is it??
Absolutely sick with worry
How is your dad doing? and how are you feeling? (hope you don't mind me asking) ā¤

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
wowzers Ā£600 a month that's crazy for a double room hopefully they will find somewhere soon
---

She will be back like a moth to a flame awful to say but she's had the perfect card handed to her
---

How is your dad doing? and how are you feeling? (hope you don't mind me asking) ā¤
He's doing ok thank you. He's started on the hormone treatment and worried he's going to grow breasts šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's doing ok thank you. He's started on the hormone treatment and worried he's going to grow breasts šŸ˜‚.
I love dad-isms! My dad is soon to have his 6th basal cell carcinoma removed, all have been on his face so he's already, as he put it, a patchwork. For this one he's probably going to lose his earlobe so he's now wondering if his Dr is in fact Dr frankenstein and using all the bits of him they've chopped off to make a creature šŸ¤£ N x

• Haha
Isnā€™t it funny how we all take good health for granted, until it hits us or someone close to us, we never know what someone is going through, nice to be nice supportive and listening ear as well as the laughs and that is what this little corner is and I for one appreciate it like many other souls who have found themselves here.
All out of spoons and not sure when they will be replaced so just liking at present in the background hopefully back soon joining in with the laughs and putting the world to right ā¤šŸ«‚ hens L

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello my fellow Nusties šŸ’• hope youā€™re all holding up well. I was so sad to read about Weepy-Al I never thought the end of Hinch would be this!
Yeah was sad about Weepy-Al, he seemed the only decent apple of the bunch. However I can only imagine what its like at 'not-a-farm' at moment. I bet she's made his passing all about her (as she does everything) or Maybe, just Maybe, its made her grow the duck up and realise that there is more to life than her pathetic Insta existence, wasting all that time eye bleeping herself,snogging the animals, being a liar and mean wife/mum. She's hopefully realised they are not here forever and to actually be present in their lives rather than shoving a phone in their faces or sat in her cupboard trying to flog make up (badly)

Reactions: 12
Yeah was sad about Weepy-Al, he seemed the only decent apple of the bunch. However I can only imagine what its like at 'not-a-farm' at moment. I bet she's made his passing all about her (as she does everything) or Maybe, just Maybe, its made her grow the duck up and realise that there is more to life than her pathetic Insta existence, wasting all that time eye bleeping herself,snogging the animals, being a liar and mean wife/mum. She's hopefully realised they are not here forever and to actually be present in their lives rather than shoving a phone in their faces or sat in her cupboard trying to flog make up (badly)
At least those little boys are getting a break from being exploited. Which is a very good thing

Reactions: 22
Hey nusties! Just thought Iā€™d stop by here and say hello! Genuinely miss you funny, lovely/nusty lot. Been keeping myself busy over on the Mario and secret celebrity gossip threads, lovely to see so many familiar faces learning all things Mario, he really is a strange little goblin. Has all the self importance of hinch with none of the money/following.
Speaking of Sophie, whilst I completely sympathise with the deep grief that comes with losing a parent, I find it very difficult to believe she couldnā€™t find the strength and time to add a story thanking people for the outpouring of genuine messages of support Iā€™m sure she received after announcing her fathers death. Classic Soph, makes a big announcement and then flounces off into deep rest without any consideration of her followers who will, no doubt, be worrying about how sheā€™s coping. (Iā€™m not including bots obvs, but her genuine followers) I know she doesnā€™t owe anyone anything in reality, but considering her MO has always been her ā€œinsta familyā€ it is surely not too hard to say ā€œthank you for all your lovely messages, it is a difficult time, and weā€™re just taking space to grieve privately, but I appreciate everyone who took the time to send their condolencesā€ etc etc.

Anyway, I hope youā€™re all well, and I look forward to seeing a new thread appear when the time is right and we can be reunited once again, the hinch threads were my support and sanity in lockdown. I donā€™t think this is her done, and I look forward to more fuckery in the future from tend farm.

Love to you and yours šŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Classic her indeed, the only person to ever feel the grief of losing a parent.
She'll likely be in her DM's, with her little clique of insta beasties then scouring and scouting for the sympathy messages, whilst ignoring those who are in a similar situation to her. It's hard for her to acknowledge others go through tough times too.
Anyway, duck her.

Have a happy weekend nusties, lovely to read all your check ins and supportive messages to each other on here.

Edit, I'm leaving that typo in šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m predicting a Fatherā€™s Day return with a wedding photo.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

Reactions: 10