Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ren and Lon’s school newsletter.
Oh yes. Just had a look. I’m amazed she let him go to that. Honestly. I’m amazed she didn’t “cancel” FD altogether. He looks like he’s lost weight. Still
Nice to see a genuine moment between father and son. Let’s hope she stays off the gram and allows that family to lead a normal life.

Reactions: 11
Do most recent follows go to the top? Just had a look and she’s following these accounts, so seems she’s definitely active on insta
Yes they’ll be recent follows. Following grief accounts on her Mrs Hinch account rather than her private one 🙄 attention seeking still as important as ever.

Reactions: 5
Who wants a laugh?! Mr Curly made a roast today, we had run out of gravy granules, I told him to make his own gravy as it’s easy, even told him to Google it!……he did……he made ‘gravy’…….out of god knows how many stock
Cubes 😂 IYKYK. Dinner was ruined, we are all dehydrated and feel like I’ve drunk at least three pints of the Dead Sea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mind you gravy granules can be very salty also, gentle encouragement for the next meal he prepares then he can be chief cook and bottle washer😉 Does the wine not help the thirst?

Reactions: 4
Might request a veg stew……😂 chiefs kiss 😂
Oh yes! That jimbobnojoborknob culinary classic! Pre-cut Tesshco veg and a 4 pack of Knoor stock pots, splash o' wortaah, bob's yer uncle! "Looks laavely JAYM", squawked Fiddle McHelmethead in a geriatric, flirtatious manner! 🤢 🤣 " Yessshhh!" 👀 said Jaym, sounding like George off Rainbow and salivating at the maaaff! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sure did, I miss his weekly weather reports….wonder how the puddle is doing 😂😂😂
How are you feeling after the salt heavy dindinnz schweet'arrt? ❤
I bet that veg stew gave them the shits after all those sprouts, or it went in the bin and they had a Maccies instead!
The weekly update, "Avin' a fag in a field" was becoming a thing with his monotone ramblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 2