Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@or JusRollWithIt - I was up most of the night and nearly posted to you around 4am as I was thinking about how you were doing.
I am so happy and relieved to hear your good news! đŸ«‚ Love A xx

I hope everyone is doing ok? It's a bit if a bank holiday wossschh out here today, so what we had planned never happened and will try again tomorrow.
It has been 5 weeks since the other thread was closed btw, not really counting but crossed my mind last night when all sorts of thoughts were floating through my head! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm hoping for a few dry weeks so we can get our garden completed. Well just started at this point would be nice.

I wonder if she'll ever come back?

Reactions: 4
Hello. The weekend has flown by here. I wanted to let everyone who was following along know that I met with the surgeon and my biopsy was negative! They are going to reassess me in 6 months, but for now I can breathe. Thanks for the support and words of comfort and wisdom.
Great news â€đŸ«‚L

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry. I know SWMNBN isn’t the focus of the chat here but Inch is meant to be playing for the “celebrity” football thing tomorrow. As is Joe Swash. It’ll be interesting to see if Inch is a no show or not & if he is there how he interacts with his former best bubs?

Reactions: 9
Hello. The weekend has flown by here. I wanted to let everyone who was following along know that I met with the surgeon and my biopsy was negative! They are going to reassess me in 6 months, but for now I can breathe. Thanks for the support and words of comfort and wisdom.
That’s great news. I’m so happy for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry. I know SWMNBN isn’t the focus of the chat here but Inch is meant to be playing for the “celebrity” football thing tomorrow. As is Joe Swash. It’ll be interesting to see if Inch is a no show or not & if he is there how he interacts with his former best bubs?
Shes never coming back is she?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’ll be back until potentially after Father’s Day. I’d imagine they’re probably away for half term this week as well.
I agree. If she’s coming back it’ll be after FD. Fingers crossed she’s gone for good though.

Reactions: 8
Thank you all 💕

I think she will be back. After Father’s Day. And she will be more insufferable than ever.

I think we’ll potentially get a Father’s Day post but I’m wondering if she’ll actually come back. She’s not even been buying boys, today is the first day she hasn’t been red.

Anyway, I hope you’re all enjoying bank holiday ☀

I think we’ll potentially get a Father’s Day post but I’m wondering if she’ll actually come back. She’s not even been buying boys, today is the first day she hasn’t been red.

Anyway, I hope you’re all enjoying bank holiday ☀
I think Jamie has been using the credit card while Sopha’s been pre occupied with looking for grief quotes and following grief and loss accounts.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Hi all, haven’t been on hinch threads in absolutely ages but I just saw the news today about Weepy Al, I know we all thought he was brill. He put up with some tit didn’t he hey. I loved that time Hinch filmed him making some tat in the workshop and he was explaining something to her and all any of us could work out was the word “saw”. Rest in Peace Weepy Al

Reactions: 5
Hi all, haven’t been on hinch threads in absolutely ages but I just saw the news today about Weepy Al, I know we all thought he was brill. He put up with some tit didn’t he hey. I loved that time Hinch filmed him making some tat in the workshop and he was explaining something to her and all any of us could work out was the word “saw”. Rest in Peace Weepy Al
Welcome to the chilled friendship fred of all those Anti Hinch nusties ❀
Indeed, that was the table saw in Weepy Al's workshop. He seemed a decent, likable soul who clearly had put up with a huge amount. I dread to think how recent times have been with his previous family mixed in with the rest of them. 😬
I sincerely hope she doesn't return to Instagram. Her page had been rearranged in the highlights to show all the things relating to her Dad and the things he made for them in priority order. Hopefully, she has had time to reassess the important things in life and seen this as 'that time' to log out, as she once said she would eventually do.
Inch busy buying bots, oh lord help us if he thinks he can be the one to "take over"as he has always wanted "fame"! 👃 👀

I hope everyone has had a calm weekend. Where has this year gone as next Saturday is June.
I got out for a bit on Sat and yesterday (Monday) but really struggled with pain and that was after 2.5 hours out and a 14 mile trip each way. So my brain had plans I couldn't do but beats staying at home and I try hard at weekends with Mr M home to get out the house.

My youngest daughter and fiancé went to see a house they were hopeful of buying and it turned out to be nothing like the old pictures they used. It was a 3 bed for the price of a 2, which, around here, isn't cheap, but she's now saying they would rather be in a nicer area in a 2 bed. It's so hard for young first time buyers to buy their first home and they have saved like mad for years. His parents are charging them £600 a month for a double room at their house not including food, and are desperate to leave!
Enough of my waffle ....
Love and hugs to you all, A xxxx đŸ€— 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I won’t come here and steer off topic I swear. Just to say I don’t think he played. I don’t think that bearded man is Inch. I wonder if Joe stepped in for his mate or whether it’s yet another thing the trollomons have edged away from the hinches. At least they promoted it on their page.

eta - none of the bearded men. I meant the one on the far left. But blimey. So many beards.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I won’t come here and steer off topic I swear. Just to say I don’t think he played. I don’t think that bearded man is Inch. I wonder if Joe stepped in for his mate or whether it’s yet another thing the trollomons have edged away from the hinches. At least they promoted it on their page.

eta - none of the bearded men. I meant the one on the far left. But blimey. So many beards.
He has suspiciously gained lots of followers whereas she has not.

nonob.png
sb.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I don’t think he played either. My friend was one of the sponsors again and he put a lot of pics on his FB page. Couldn’t spot Inch in any of them.

She'll never be able to get rid of the wonky dining room table now will she?

In other news they've finally started landscaping our garden and it currently resembles a mudbath. Wondering what was so wrong with it in the first place and what the hell we've done! #paidinfull #notgifted

Reactions: 5