Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it increases appetite ? Like salt and pepper?
Spices are often an acne trigger for acne prone skin people like Annie...

Spices also make you go to the toilet more often.. if you know what I mean :LOL:

I don't think Annie wants to "irritate" her precious digestive system and run to the bathroom every 5 minutes...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure a little salt and pepper and some spices won't hurt her skin, it's not like you have to drench your food in them.
I think in general she's too obsessed with her face and skin. She's so insecure, I don't understand how she can act and talk so high and mighty when sh clearly has no idea what she's doing.

Reactions: 3
The major problem with spices is that they make food tasty. God forbid she could actually like the stuff she makes. I’d say half of the time I only eat because I crave food not because I’m really hungry. I sure wouldn’t have that problem with the tasteless stuff she calls a meal. There’s no way anyone could ever overeat if she’s the chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know if this has been mentioned or not... but why does she emphasise every last word of each sentence? Once you notice it you can't hear past it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont know if this has been mentioned or not... but why does she emphasise every last word of each sentence? Once you notice it you can't hear past it!!
I noticed that too and it’s definitely not linked to the fact that English isn’t her first language because she used to talk in a more natural way back in the days when she lived in New York and London.

I don’t get what makes her think that this sounds good. Idk Maybe she listened to too many audio self help books and that’s what they sound like.

I could definitely imagine a meditation guide that would sound like this.

Reactions: 1
I knowwww, I noticed that too and get annoyed every time just be listening to her.

She does sounds like an audio book, she separates each word so carefully when she sits down to promote her sponsored products.😓

That drives me crazy to be honest !

She seems completely detached from the real world and has too much time. She talks about being positive and mindset and podcasts, audiobooks she listens to. All good and well, but she is concerned with herself all day long and has way too much time. It makes one depressed when it is only about oneself in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think this is mainly why she wants a baby, so she has something to take care off and something to do

I think influencers whose first language is not English have an obsession to speak like The Kardashians. I think Annie had a good English until The Kardashians became famous then "you guys, it is so L.A. to sounds like a Kardashian" :rolleyes:

She seems completely detached from the real world and has too much time. She talks about being positive and mindset and podcasts, audiobooks she listens to. All good and well, but she is concerned with herself all day long and has way too much time. It makes one depressed when it is only about oneself in life.
Agree. I wonder how many more videos does she needs to make to "How to pamper yourself" / "How to plan your week" / "How to be motivated" / "How to learn to love cold weather" (her latest video). You are not a mental-health-wellness GURU Annie! The fact that you drink warm water with lemon every morning doesn't make you a guru. Stop giving fake "advices" cause your life is as fake as your white trainners you buy several times per year cause you like them fresh-white. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has waaaaay too much time haha and it is pathetic to me. Normal working people dont have time to have to worry about how to love winter. At least I noticed that she acts like other people are as bored as her and have the time to overthink about the weather or motivation. Like... you go to work and that is it.

I mean in terms of, after work normal people go buy grocery shopping, do chores and do activities one loves, friends and family or a partner to take care of or spend time with. I dont know who she adresses in her videos because "normal" people do not have the whole day off or are at home all day.
It is completely out of this world how she lives.

I believe a life like that is very depressing. Yes, she has money and almost all day off, goes on vavations and eats clean and pampers herself all day long. But is that fulfilling? Life doesn't make sense if it is completely lifed in a self- care bubble.

Reactions: 9
Watching her newest vlog. Some thoughts:
▪Don’t know if she’s pregnant but she has definitely put on some weight since I watched her videos a month ago. Face is getting fuller and she’s getting a hip dip from her thighs getting a little bigger. She’s also developing a little bit of a middle aged belly bloat.
▪ Her mango haul jeans were not just a loose fit but were actually loose. Could it be a compensation because she anticipates some weight gain over a short period?
▪Her style is not very exciting anymore. But in her Instagram post today her outfit is very pretty.

She’s looking healthy. As others have mentioned her old videos were more fun.

what is up with Mo?He is looking lighter and lighter have hih seen his Instagram? Is she trying to look like a 40 year mogul? I don’t know but his style is changing and he looks like he is styling his hair to a 70s Texan oil Tycoon hairstyle.

Oh. My.
Annie.

She just edited a whole bunch of Mo talking.

Erm. But, Re: Mo’s new updated style and hair coif… are you seeing it?
I just looked into "hip dips"

Reactions: 1
She's following healthiermoms on instagram, an account for pregnancy and postpartum

It’s been a very very long while since she actually dressed up. She used to have pieces that would make me wanna run to the shops for. Now she spends her days in fabletics, loose clothing and quite bummy really.
She looks aged due to her makeup and hair. She needs to let go off that dull bronzer and use a tone that livens her skin. The one she uses make her face and eyes look sallow, dull and grey. She also need to make an effort to dress up like she used to.
Sadly, she looks depressed. It may be that she’s trying to get pregnant and things aren’t going as “planned.” And we know how much of a planner she is.
Her and Moe may have issues due to how hard it is. We’ve noticed some baby bumps or what may look like it so I wonder if that explains her frumpy style, distancing from YouTube. I wonder if she may have had some losses and emotions she’s dealing with.
TBH I don’t see her being “into” YouTube or Instagram anymore. She quite possibly could be dealing with many things and because this is her job and brands pay her, she must feel like she needs to show up.
Either way, her content has gone from stale to stale. For all we know she’s in transition so when she has the baby, her sit downs and what I eat in a day will be the only congenr she posts.
I don’t see her as someone who will post about her child. She rarely posts about anyone else or shows anyone in her videos. She might pull away from social and YouTube and come on just when she has a brand deal to promote which is what she does now anyway.

I’m most curious for when she does have a baby how she’ll feel if it’s a boy!

It could very well be that she suffered losses. Lack of progesterone can lead to early miscarriages, too.
Of course, it is just speculating but there is something off the last months. She used to make stories every day and now she is off Instagram for days and only comes to show her morning walk and advertising fabletics or the probiotics.
I do think it is her right to go offline though

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 15-03-56 VLOG Clean With Me, Green Juice Hack Home Life Update Annie ...png

Screenshot this before she deletes it, but seems like more people are noticing lol. Just how many times can she show us that same green juice - also, it's not like a green juice does anything. Just eat the damn vegetable. Imagine how much food pulp she throws away, it can feed a family for weeks.

• Heart
The pulp is where all the vitamins and minerals and the healthy stuff is. She is literally drinking green flavored water and throwing away all the beneficial stuff..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The pulp is where all the vitamins and minerals and the healthy stuff is. She is literally drinking green flavored water and throwing away all the beneficial stuff..
Exactly! It's such a waste! And she eats enough vegetables and fruits every day anyway, she REALLY doesn't need more. And it gives a lot of fiber, too. It's honestly so healthy to eat the whole vegetable or fruit. If she hates chewing (? ? ? lol) she can even just make a thick smoothie or even a soup and just blend it. Or like.. a vegetable dip. Anything but this. Stupid stupid stupid.

Annie be like : "In this vlog I'm going to share some life updates with you guys"

The life updates : New decluttering session in the kitchen drawers and cabinets

👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Annie be like : "In this vlog I'm going to share some life updates with you guys"

👍
I SWEAR she makes clutter on purpose. It's impossible that tidy Annie would let things get "messy". Absolutely impossible. Her control freak self would not allow it.
I think she's just laughing at her viewers! Like.. Just look how many times I can recycle the same content and still get views! I swear she's making a fool of her followers.

👍
As soon as I saw “ Home life update” I knew that there would be no real life update in that video. Wtf is that even supposed to mean ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.