Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes think about their marriage of convenience / arrangement. On one hand, I understand, it's not that uncommon actually and in some ways it's better to be with someone who is more friend and business-like to live with than with a lover. But on the other hand, it is very sad and also quite shallow. Personally, I couldn't do it. Especially if the other party (allegedly) cheats.

Also, I wonder if and how much Mo supports her though? Ever since she's with Mo she has gotten a LOT more work done than ever before and she seems much more insecure about her body than ever? But then when she talks about it, she says Mo really supports her. But does Mo support and feed her insecurities or her personally? If he supports her so much, why not talk her out of it and tell her she's super beautiful and perfect as she is without all those procedures? I don't understand it.

Reactions: 3
Even though Mo tells Annie how beautiful she is an supports her. Annie had that insecurity issue for a long time before meeting Mo.

Her teenage days obesity + Acne traumatised her in my opinion.

Like traumatised her so deeply that she'll always have that fear and sadness in herself.

+ she is so lonely and has nothing to do in her life. That's why she can spend so much time journaling, planning, reflecting on all the aspects of her life.

Overthinking = Forever unsecure.

The baby will keep her busy : She'll focus on little bundle of joy and forget the rest of the world inside her already curated, immaculate and clean little bubble that she's been building around her.

Reactions: 2
Even though Mo tells Annie how beautiful she is an supports her. Annie had that insecurity issue for a long time before meeting Mo.

Her teenage days obesity + Acne traumatised her in my opinion.

Like traumatised her so deeply that she'll always have that fear and sadness in herself.

+ she is so lonely and has nothing to do in her life. That's why she can spend so much time journaling, planning, reflecting on all the aspects of her life.

Overthinking = Forever unsecure.

The baby will keep her busy : She'll focus on little bundle of joy and forget the rest of the world inside her already curated, immaculate and clean little bubble that she's been building around her.
Yes and now he apparently spents time with another beautiful woman from Munich and he can actually talk in German with her while Annie drinks her green juice at home and cleans the apartment over and over again. I feel actually sad for her.

Yes and now he apparently spents time with another beautiful woman from Munich and he can actually talk in German with her while Annie drinks her green juice at home and cleans the apartment over and over again. I feel actually sad for her.
And she only just posted her video about how he finally got better from covid and how excited she was to be able to spend time with him again. Well that didn't last long did it? If he's already out with other women.
She's taking care of him in every single damn way (making money, taking care of the house, cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc.) and what does she get in return? Nothing.
What a sad, miserable and lonely life.

What a sad, miserable and lonely life.
Yes, very sad.

She has the ability to do so much and has got so much potential but she is the one who went for that kind of life, no one forced her.

She made that decision so she has to deal with the consequences.

Reactions: 1
Yes, very sad.

She has the ability to do so much and has got so much potential but she is the one who went for that kind of life, no one forced her.

She made that decision so she has to deal with the consequences.
Exactly. She's wealthy enough that she can hire someone to help her manage her life even. Or go to actual therapy to work on her issues. All the self help things she's doing are absolutely amazing and in no way am I saying that the effort she has already put into trying to heal herself hasn't done anything for her, but it's just not enough. For some people it can work, but her issues are too deep, she really needs outside help with it.
I wish she would stand up for herself more in their relationship, she has so much more to offer and to give. I know i'm always (rightfully so, imo) critical of her, but I do think she has a lot to offer to other people. You can clearly see she cares a lot about the things and people around her. Everybody here was laughing at how much she practiced for her family's dinner party but I got a bit soft just from seeing how hard she worked and prepared for them. You can tell she does the same for Mo, too. She does everything for him. She clearly struggles so much with herself and her self image.
Your child and teenage years can be very traumatic, they were for me too, I'm in my early 30s now and I'm still working very hard on letting it go but it's definitely possible to get to a better place.
I find it interesting that she's shallow, but she also cares a lot. She's cocky but also very insecure.

• Heart
She definitely goes through something. She doesnt have any passion left for instagram or youtube. Even left blooper in one of her previous videos

I’m intrigued, what is Mo’s Instagram user name? When I click the one linked in her photos it’s a dead end. Am I doing something wrong or is there really something going on there?

I’m intrigued, what is Mo’s Instagram user name? When I click the one linked in her photos it’s a dead end. Am I doing something wrong or is there really something going on there?
He’s called mahmudalsmadi on instagram. Also he said in his stories that ‘he’ was going to Dubai today for two whole weeks for fun and a little bit of work. He didn’t say if Annie was coming with him but I reckon she will. These two really deserve a a good holiday after all their hard work and after all, their Christmas break was 6 whole weeks ago 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He’s called mahmudalsmadi on instagram. Also he said in his stories that ‘he’ was going to Dubai today for two whole weeks for fun and a little bit of work. He didn’t say if Annie was coming with him but I reckon she will. These two really deserve a a good holiday after all their hard work and after all, their Christmas break was 6 whole weeks ago 😱
I mean... Annie did cook for 6 people (6 PEOPLE!!!o_O) for Christmas! So yes, she definitely deserves a good vacation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Annie mentioned it in one of her videos recently, but I turned the video off as soon as she said she planned another holiday with Mo. So yeah, definitely going together. Strange that he is saying "he" is going in stead of "we". Sounds pretty sad.

Skimmed a bit through her wedding video, nothing interesting really. Laughing about the whole wedding ring ordeal and Mo is not even wearing his.

Who is this woman? It's terrible if this is true bc he's married. Any pics of this woman?

Most women would not stand for this. I doubt Annie will if he's supposedly cheated on her once before.

Is it certain Mo cheated on her in the past? I feel like even if he was tempted, he wouldn't go through with it (smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds him). Also, I don't see how she would forgive him. She seems pretty stern and cutthroat (and emotionless). I could see her silently packing up his s*it and leaving it by the front door if anything serious transpired or she ever got tired of him.

Is it certain Mo cheated on her in the past? I feel like even if he was tempted, he wouldn't go through with it (smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds him). Also, I don't see how she would forgive him. She seems pretty stern and cutthroat (and emotionless). I could see her silently packing up his s*it and leaving it by the front door if anything serious transpired or she ever got tired of him.
Nah she doesn't have it in her. WIthout Mo she has completely nobody. Like.. absolutely nobody to rely on for company. And who would give her a baby? Nobody. She rather sticks with him than dump him.

She’s been acting odd lately, but I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that they are having relationship problems. They had a date night the other day.

IMG_7395.PNG
IMG_7397.PNG

I think Annie might go through something of her own, like maybe she lost someone, got bad news, or she really is on a hormonal fertility treatment and feels low. Unfortunately, she'll probably never speak about it.

Also, not that anyone asked but I really just wanted to add this: I don’t see why it’s a big deal that Mo had a coffee with a female friend. If anything, this shows that they are having a healthy relationship (at least when it comes to stuff like jealousy and having a life outside of their relationship). I would run as fast as I could if my BF would ask me to cut ties with my male friends.

Reactions: 6
She’s been acting odd lately, but I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that they are having relationship problems. They had a date night the other day.

View attachment 1045538View attachment 1045539

I think Annie might go through something of her own, like maybe she lost someone, got bad news, or she really is on a hormonal fertility treatment and feels low. Unfortunately, she'll probably never speak about it.

Also, not that anyone asked but I really just wanted to add this: I don’t see why it’s a big deal that Mo had a coffee with a female friend. If anything, this shows that they are having a healthy relationship (at least when it comes to stuff like jealousy and having a life outside of their relationship). I would run as fast as I could if my BF would ask me to cut ties with my male friends.
Yes but I thought it was strange that Annie didn't like the photo of Mo with the puppy because 1)she likes every photo of Mo 2)the dog was really cute. He tagged the dog so if you check it you see his beautiful owner 🙄 I also thought she might go through some fertility treatment, her face is a bit swollen. I think many women would relate if she talked about it..

Who is this woman? It's terrible if this is true bc he's married. Any pics of this woman?

Most women would not stand for this. I doubt Annie will if he's supposedly cheated on her once before.
Well, we don't know if he cheats but he definitely spends time with other people, women..and I don't think Annie has any male friend? Never seen one so I think she could be upset that he is having coffe with some other girl while she has nowhere to go

Last edited:
Annie looks good with a little bit extra weight. I feel bad for saying it because someone's worth is not measured by weight but it looks good on her. I'm still shocked how good and young Mo looks for his age, especially compared/next to Annie 🤭 i really want to know his secret. good genes?

View attachment 1045538View attachment 1045539

I totally agree, I don’t think it’s weird at all that he has female friends. To me jealousy is a big No in a relationship. It is a bit odd though that that’s the only photo of his Annie didn’t like.

On another note Mo looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat!
Also he said in his stories that he had Covid. Maybe they both had it and that’s why she’s been so quiet lately…

I totally agree, I don’t think it’s weird at all that he has female friends. To me jealousy is a big No in a relationship. It is a bit odd though that that’s the only photo of his Annie didn’t like.

On another note Mo looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat!
Also he said in his stories that he had Covid. Maybe they both had it and that’s why she’s been so quiet lately…
No Annie didn't have covid, she said so in her video that she said negative the whole time and that he stayed in their bedroom all the time, she slept on the sofa. She didn't even see him she said.
I also think she has fertility issues or maybe other hardships. She also gained a bit of weight, so I'm sure that's also a big factor for her absence/sadness with her past body/eating issues and that combined with her current/on-going issues I can see why she's not feeling her best maybe.

No Annie didn't have covid, she said so in her video that she said negative the whole time and that he stayed in their bedroom all the time, she slept on the sofa. She didn't even see him she said.
I also think she has fertility issues or maybe other hardships. She also gained a bit of weight, so I'm sure that's also a big factor for her absence/sadness with her past body/eating issues and that combined with her current/on-going issues I can see why she's not feeling her best maybe.
Thanks for filling me in haha. I can’t be bothered to watch her boring videos anymore!;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.