Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same old in her stories, it gets ridiculous. She does nothing else anymore other than promoting seed and fabletics and her own brand....
She has lost passion completely.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 19-58-17 VLOG Clean With Me, Green Juice Hack Home Life Update Annie ...png

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 19-58-28 VLOG Clean With Me, Green Juice Hack Home Life Update Annie ...png

LOL. She's not even deleting comments yet. Or at least not all of them...?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Annie be like : "In this vlog I'm going to share some life updates with you guys"

The life updates : New decluttering session in the kitchen drawers and cabinets

πŸ‘
i think the life update part was that mo caught covid and had to quarantine from her in their flat

he prob caught it whilst travelling to jordan tbh. but she mentioned they will be travelling again in only two weeks... that's not very smart or conscious at all

Reactions: 6
i think the life update part was that mo caught covid and had to quarantine from her in their flat

he prob caught it whilst travelling to jordan tbh. but she mentioned they will be travelling again in only two weeks... that's not very smart or conscious at all
This was strange to me, because she didn't actually *say* that Mo got Covid at any point, did she?? She just said he had been really sick and that, thankfully, his test was now negative. So, meaning that it was positive before??!! Why didn't she just say, Mo had Covid. Is it too "negative" for her perfect-health vlog to say the word "Covd" :rolleyes:??!! I mean, seriously!! Regardless, I'm glad that Mo is getting better.

Also, I just cannot get over how slow she is πŸ˜…!! When she said she was going to "speed up" her drawer organization/decluttering, it literally looked like a person decluttering at normal speed, which just shows you how slow her real speed was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!! While I admit that there is a certain appeal in taking time and deliberation which each thing, this type of slow perfection just does not exist in real life, and even she knows it!!

Last, she is obviously either pregnant, or has gained a moderate amount of weight - which, if it's the weight gain, I think looks great on her figure, honestly. And if it's that she's pregnant, I am happy for her that she seems to be having a relatively easy first trimester (I would puke at the thought of "green juice" in mine lol), but I am still really interested to see how in the world her ultra-slow, pre-planned, routined and intentional life will transition into motherhood!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i think she may not have used the word covid because it's on youtube. i have seen a lot of youtubers omit the words covid and coronavirus from their videos because it has something to do with monetisation, the ads and sponsorships that are ran on their videos. i could be wrong but that's just what i assumed when she didn't use the word as it's a sponsored video

Reactions: 4
This was strange to me, because she didn't actually *say* that Mo got Covid at any point, did she?? She just said he had been really sick and that, thankfully, his test was now negative. So, meaning that it was positive before??!! Why didn't she just say, Mo had Covid. Is it too "negative" for her perfect-health vlog to say the word "Covd" :rolleyes:??!! I mean, seriously!! Regardless, I'm glad that Mo is getting better.

Also, I just cannot get over how slow she is πŸ˜…!! When she said she was going to "speed up" her drawer organization/decluttering, it literally looked like a person decluttering at normal speed, which just shows you how slow her real speed was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!! While I admit that there is a certain appeal in taking time and deliberation which each thing, this type of slow perfection just does not exist in real life, and even she knows it!!

Last, she is obviously either pregnant, or has gained a moderate amount of weight - which, if it's the weight gain, I think looks great on her figure, honestly. And if it's that she's pregnant, I am happy for her that she seems to be having a relatively easy first trimester (I would puke at the thought of "green juice" in mine lol), but I am still really interested to see how in the world her ultra-slow, pre-planned, routined and intentional life will transition into motherhood!!
I think she might be pregnant - she usually has her stomach on display (even when the weather is cold) but it was pretty much hidden the whole vlog.

Reactions: 2
If you use the word covid or corona and YT catches it you lose your money. YT WILL demonetize it. That's why a lot of people call it miss rona etc.
Definitely possible she's pregnant, her boobs are larger, too.

I bet she was fuming at Mo though, but I am glad he's feeling better. Maybe he went to his family to tell them Annie is pregnant? Maybe she didn't want to risk it early in their pregnancy to fly?

Her breasts really got bigger and she is wearing baggy clothes. I am still surprised how she now always wears loose clothes and joggers in her videos.

Reactions: 3
Just came here to say that I've also noticed the difference ( after the yoga video part ) boobs and legs deff bigger . Not sure why not to wear something more relaxing on top .
Maybe fertility injections ???

@Classychick that's possible, too. didn't even think about it. but you don't think she's pregnant?
We all thinking she is either trying or pregnant .
I don't think she is just yet, maybe because I can't see that inner happiness but her body definitely changed .

it would be good to speak about it on her channel I'm sure she can get lots of support and more followers

Recently Negin shared her experience and Kenza in the past too ..

We all thinking she is either trying or pregnant .
I don't think she is just yet, maybe because I can't see that inner happiness but her body definitely changed .

it would be good to speak about it on her channel I'm sure she can get lots of support and more followers

Recently Negin shared her experience and Kenza in the past too ..
Annie doesn't really care about her followers though, it's not like she feels a connection with them so I'm sure she doesn't want to share her honest hardships. Her life has to appear perfect after all... The only real raw emotion I saw from her in the most recent years was when she talked about her failed boob job. I wish she would open up a little bit more.
Not too long ago she titled her video something like "Raw life chat" and she literally talked less than 3 minutes about having struggles too.

giphy.gif

Like.. Yes girl go gives us nothing.

Her channel is like watching Tel Sell or Tommy's teleshopping at this point. Only commercials. Even her subscribers are complaining, just take a look at her most recent video (another Seed AD), people are not liking it.

I wish she would either give up or give us SOMETHING. This half/half what she's doing is not working.
Her views and subscribers are dropping a lot:

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 21-20-54 AnnieJaffrey's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blad...png

You can tell she's not putting any effort at all into what she does. (Also her life is the same with or without a nationwide lockdown by the way)

But she's got no other option than making videos on Youtube, even boring ones which are making her audience drop !

She will never be able to get a real job in her life, like even with a nice 9-5 office job, she would die under all the stress just by having managers and a boss, deadlines, colleagues, clients, paperwork etc...

Also it is not like she's developing the formula of her Nourished3 products since she's not a scientist.
This business is just like for most influencers nowadays : selling a product to diversify their streams of income on top of their Youtube passive income.
Then they claim themselves as Entrepreneurs.

So what else can she do?

That's where you see how lost can some privileged children grow into the real world when they never had to face the reality of putting themselves out there. Annie always had a backup plan even when she had to return to her parents in 2015, she was covered. She wouldn't have any idea of what to do with herself.

Hence why she wants to have a baby : this will be her only purpose because her life is just empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys have you seen Mo's last photo on IG with the dog? He is not wearing a wedding ring and Annie didn't like the photo..the dog apparently belongs to some pretty brunette? Maybe there is really something happening in the relationship πŸ€”

• Wow
Guys have you seen Mo's last photo on IG with the dog? He is not wearing a wedding ring and Annie didn't like the photo..the dog apparently belongs to some pretty brunette? Maybe there is really something happening in the relationship πŸ€”
Do they normally like each other's pics?
My parents have never worn their wedding rings either lol, so it doesn't have to mean anything. But it does seem sketchy, they were before, right?

Edit: He hasn't been wearing it for a while already if you look at his IG pics.

Last edited:
Do they normally like each other's pics?
My parents have never worn their wedding rings either lol, so it doesn't have to mean anything. But it does seem sketchy, they were before, right?

Edit: He hasn't been wearing it for a while already if you look at his IG pics.
Yes but I remember her saying in a video that when she catches the sight of Mo's hand and she sees the ring on it it is nice or something like that and they were so proud of the rings when they bought them so why not wearing them? And yes I noticed they usually like each others pics.

I only follow Annie because I can't stand Mo πŸ˜€ but since it seems something is going on, I looked at his IG and thought it was weird

Reactions: 1
Yes but I remember her saying in a video that when she catches the sight of Mo's hand and she sees the ring on it it is nice or something like that and they were so proud of the rings when they bought them so why not wearing them? And yes I noticed they usually like each others pics.

I only follow Annie because I can't stand Mo πŸ˜€ but since it seems something is going on, I looked at his IG and thought it was weird
He rarely posts a picture of himself with Annie, just from a quick overview I only saw 1. He's so happy with himself.
If they already had issues I don't think it has anything to do with their marriage though, maybe they hoped it would fix it. Maybe he cheated again.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like they have a marriage of convenience

He rarely posts a picture of himself with Annie, just from a quick overview I only saw 1. He's so happy with himself.
If they already had issues I don't think it has anything to do with their marriage though, maybe they hoped it would fix it. Maybe he cheated again.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like they have a marriage of convenience
Maybe..he definitely wore the ring on the honeymoon..but you can't tell from the recent pictures because he either isn't showing his left hand or for example the one he took in front of the mirror - the hand he is holding the phone is actually his right hand πŸ˜€ (what an investigator I am right? πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Maybe..he definitely wore the ring on the honeymoon..but you can't tell from the recent pictures because he either isn't showing his left hand or for example the one he took in front of the mirror - the hand he is holding the phone is actually his right hand πŸ˜€ (what an investigator I am right? πŸ˜‚)
I totally did the same! :ROFLMAO: But I could see in a couple of pictures that he wasn't wearing it. Maybe he doesn't like the feeling. I think Annie thought this was her last opportunity to have a baby. Like.. If it's not with this man I will never find another one... so she married him.

I think they found genuinely in love when they met 5 years ago.

However they relationship took a backseat around 2020 or something.

Then they had to get married because they wanted to move to LA and needed a visa and so on; so : better to get married in order to continue all the immigration procedures afterwards.

Also Nourished3 is the business they founded together (even though it isnt the next disrptuvive and innovative big skincare company on the market). They signed a contract for this. They must have a shared agreement.

And last : the baby is something Annie wants and need to actually have something to do with her life since she's got nothing to do all day long.
And by being at this advanced stage in her relationship with Mo : why would she have tried to break up and find another man. That would take ages to rebuild something from scratch.

Too stiff and weird to get another man who will stand and support her like Mo does - she trained him and gave him specific habit which he seems to accommodate with.

So yes : to me their marriage is at this point more like an arrangement to keep up with kind of supposed to be "upper class" or "try-hard Nouveau Riche" influencers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.