Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@oshare I actually, sadly, agree....I too think that she will make it look like baby and motherhood is perfect and easy, but this is so sad, especially to her viewers who are not yet parents, or struggling parents, who feel like they are doing something "wrong" because their experience as parents are not as "perfect" as hers.

And when it comes to hiring help, believe me - you can have live-in help and STILL, parenthood will be messy. I have experienced really extreme differences in stages of parenthood - from living in an apartment in the city with NO family and friends, just my husband and I, with a newborn, our first child, and no money for any type of help, to living in a big house with my husband and little ones, lots of family around to help, and a full-time nanny, cook, and house-cleaner lol!! It may sound strange, but - parenting is still parenting!! It's still hard and messy and tough and intense. Although, of course, certain parts of parenthood is much EASIER with all the live-in help, it does NOT get less messy, emotionally difficult, or intense. They can hire ALL the live-in help she wants, but at the end of the day, that will still be their child, and they will still carry the responsibility and she will still have to give up "control" to this little creature. For their sake, I hope we are wrong and that she is honest about it, as this could help not only many other parents but, ultimately, herself!!
Very well written, as myself being a parent, thank you for that! I wish I had someone like you to talk to when I was struggling 😀 Seriously, I got the impression that noone struggles like I did..anyway, Annie may not be pregnant but something is definitely weird last few weeks or months..she even made a mistake in her last What I eat in a day video 😀 She forgot to edit out an odd pause, that is something that never happened before. She isn't posting anything on IG except of the Seed adds. And you are right, she is so slow, I cant imagine what it must be like living with her, she must have control over everything. Sure, Mo is completely useless but I think she even doesnt let him help her clean because he wouldnt make it right and according to her preferences.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very well written, as myself being a parent, thank you for that! I wish I had someone like you to talk to when I was struggling 😀 Seriously, I got the impression that noone struggles like I did..anyway, Annie may not be pregnant but something is definitely weird last few weeks or months..she even made a mistake in her last What I eat in a day video 😀 She forgot to edit out an odd pause, that is something that never happened before. She isn't posting anything on IG except of the Seed adds. And you are right, she is so slow, I cant imagine what it must be like living with her, she must have control over everything. Sure, Mo is completely useless but I think she even doesnt let him help her clean because he wouldnt make it right and according to her preferences.
Just wanted to say that I believe this to be 100 % true.

My sister was like that before she had a baby, she wouldn’t even let her husband cut veggies because he wouldn’t do it "the right way". She definitely regretted it once the baby was there. She had to adapt to being a mum and to eating ugly shaped veggies all while fighting with her husband because he didn't expect to suddenly be responsible of the household chores.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot imagine Annie changing the diapers and neither wiping her baby's bottom = She'll faint 😖

I actually think Mo is more able to take care of a baby ! He's awkward yes but he's mentally stronger and he's not afraid of not being perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cannot imagine Annie changing the diapers and neither wiping her baby's bottom = She'll faint 😖

I actually think Mo is more able to take care of a baby ! He's awkward yes but he's mentally stronger and he's not afraid of not being perfect.
I agree, he seems more flexible and easy-going, I think he will adjust better. But he's not used to doing anything in house, so he may struggle a lot. But I think he will cope better than Annie. Annie will freak out when she sees dirt, I think Mo will be able to call the nanny 😂
Mentally stronger I don't know, Annie said he struggled quite a lot mentally but maybe a baby will do him well, who knows, maybe he will surprise us. I think Mo will be very proud though and wants to show off his kid, so I think he will do most of the parenting. I think Annie has a lot of things she needs to work on but I do think she has a lot of love to give, it's very clear she cares a lot about her friend's baby too, she got the baby a lot of cute gifts, so I'm sure she will love her own very much. I just hope she will be able to pull through and work on her own issues. I hope she will not get herself get in the way of creating a beautiful bond with their baby.

Their apartment is not suitable for a baby is it? Do they even have a second bedroom? No right?

Reactions: 3
I agree, he seems more flexible and easy-going, I think he will adjust better. But he's not used to doing anything in house, so he may struggle a lot. But I think he will cope better than Annie. Annie will freak out when she sees dirt, I think Mo will be able to call the nanny 😂
Mentally stronger I don't know, Annie said he struggled quite a lot mentally but maybe a baby will do him well, who knows, maybe he will surprise us. I think Mo will be very proud though and wants to show off his kid, so I think he will do most of the parenting. I think Annie has a lot of things she needs to work on but I do think she has a lot of love to give, it's very clear she cares a lot about her friend's baby too, she got the baby a lot of cute gifts, so I'm sure she will love her own very much. I just hope she will be able to pull through and work on her own issues. I hope she will not get herself get in the way of creating a beautiful bond with their baby.

Their apartment is not suitable for a baby is it? Do they even have a second bedroom? No right?
She will definitely hire a nanny. Also by the time baby is born and when the baby is born she will milk the pregnancy, birth and the baby for the allmighty dolarzzz 🤑 which will probably afford her bigger apartment.

She will definitely hire a nanny. Also by the time baby is born and when the baby is born she will milk the pregnancy, birth and the baby for the allmighty dolarzzz 🤑 which will probably afford her bigger apartment.
Do you think she will show the baby much? She is very protective and respectful towards other people not wanting on camera and i respect that. I wonder what she will think of vlogging her baby?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she will show much but mostly because I don't think she will want to show what her own personality around her babies would be like. It wouldn't fit her image. She doesn't show much with her young siblings who she says she adores. She just does not show that side of her. I think she would just make sit down videos about products she uses and books she has read/listened to. I think Mo would def post their babies a lot on social media tho and if he returns to vlogging he would definitely vlog them with their babies. Honestly though, as more and more family vloggers have popped up, I respect it much more when influencers choose not to share their kids online. Not everything needs to be monetised, especially not your kids, and children deserve privacy too. Sticking a camera in your child's face for the content and views and high paying sponsorships is just wrong

If she is as wealthy as people speculate she is on the gossip forums, with the inheritance speculations I mean, I don't even think she will post much at all when she has children. Mimi reduced her youtube content so much when Alexa was born and now years later she just does not post at all and has no plans to return to YouTube.

Reactions: 6

I dont think Mo is more mentally stronger. Remember his "panic attacks" which he did a video about to raise sympathy and subscribers? He wants to be famous so badly that it is actually ridiculous. He will always take care only for himself but he will do anything for the fame..

Reactions: 4
I don't think she will show much but mostly because I don't think she will want to show what her own personality around her babies would be like. It wouldn't fit her image. She doesn't show much with her young siblings who she says she adores. She just does not show that side of her. I think she would just make sit down videos about products she uses and books she has read/listened to. I think Mo would def post their babies a lot on social media tho and if he returns to vlogging he would definitely vlog them with their babies. Honestly though, as more and more family vloggers have popped up, I respect it much more when influencers choose not to share their kids online. Not everything needs to be monetised, especially not your kids, and children deserve privacy too. Sticking a camera in your child's face for the content and views and high paying sponsorships is just wrong

If she is as wealthy as people speculate she is on the gossip forums, with the inheritance speculations I mean, I don't even think she will post much at all when she has children. Mimi reduced her youtube content so much when Alexa was born and now years later she just does not post at all and has no plans to return to YouTube.
Mimi is just too lazy to actually make a video, which is a lot more effort than an Instagram story or post. I don't think her stepping away as anything to do with protecting Alex's privacy. She doesn't care about that at all.

Mimi is just too lazy to actually make a video, which is a lot more effort than an Instagram story or post. I don't think her stepping away as anything to do with protecting Alex's privacy. She doesn't care about that at all.
I don't think it has to do with Alexa's privacy at all either. I was mentioning the finances, that if Annie is as wealthy with an inheritance as the speculations suggest, then she would not find it worthwhile to keep up with her YouTube as she has gone many times in the past without uploading and taking breaks from her social media. My comparison to Mimi was that she does not find it worthwhile anymore to continue YouTube.

Reactions: 1
I cannot imagine Annie with a baby either. Her clean eating of tons of veggies and greens, her controlling eating behaviour and perfectionism are pathetic. I cant imagine she ever has fun in her life... at least she started including some more things into her diet but still. It is really pathetic

• Heart
I noticed her blooper too in her new video when she talks about the Turkey balls. And it's really striking how different and kind of cold and annoyed her tone is and how it then changes again to her high voice. Like she puts on that high happy voice for the videos.

I noticed her blooper too in her new video when she talks about the Turkey balls. And it's really striking how different and kind of cold and annoyed her tone is and how it then changes again to her high voice. Like she puts on that high happy voice for the videos.
She seems not only bored but kind of sad..something is going on but of course she probably wont talk about it.

Just forward through her recent video , again a promotion of this water bottle. At least it was not fabletics 😂
I wonder why Mo went alone to Jordan. So what I got from this video is, she is doing her walks and thinking all day what she can cook which is good for her skin and gut health .. so no change.

Her life is so extremely empty, it's no wonder she looks so empty. I wonder if they are having fertility issues? (I mean lbr, it could be Mo too!)
In that case, that would be very heartbreaking. Maybe they have trouble in paradise? Mo is not in her vlogs much, either. It could be their own decision but there seems to be something going on for sure. Maybe he cheated again? Didn't someone here spot them together having a stare/stand-off of some kind? It must be weird to see your spouse act so kind on camera and be super annoyed and controlling IRL though.

Thank god Mo is not in her videos, I cant stand him talking. She was always so certain that they are going to have a baby soon, I always thought how can she be so sure, many people have problems to conceive, it could even take few years to get pregnant and she was just so sure about it.

Thank god Mo is not in her videos, I cant stand him talking. She was always so certain that they are going to have a baby soon, I always thought how can she be so sure, many people have problems to conceive, it could even take few years to get pregnant and she was just so sure about it.
Right? Some people are very fortunate and get pregnant super quickly but for some people it takes years. They are both not the youngest either. Of course, they are not old at all, but being in your mid 30s really does make it harder for most people to conceive.

Just watched her last video, indeed That blooper was so strange
I'm surprised she hasn't edited that part, since everything must always be super perfect :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed mo's tounge in all his pics?
I looked it up and it looks as if he bites on it while smiling?! Or its a photoshop editing thing haha.

Annie was talking about wanting to get pregnant I think 1.5 years ago. So, it is indeed strange she still isn't Pregnant yet..of course, they may have fertility issues because of her restrictive eating habits and years long malnutrition

Sorry, for all the renting. But I cant believe how much of a fuss she made about hosting a family christmas dinner and planning the food weeks in advance and testing a damn apple pie beforehand. Like what?! How will she handle a child and hosting anual birthdays and managing everything when she needs weeks to prepare mentally for a christmas dinner hosting

At this point, I really start believing their marriage is an arrangement and Mo actually being gay but putting up with her 😅

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.