Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's strange considering she was also on birth control and she is close to her mid 30's. Not conceiving immediately is actually quite normal considering her health history and age.

I did find it funny when she was talking a lot about how she is hosting a big family dinner and how much prep it is but then it was only 6 seats at the dinner table including her and Mo. Especially since on all sides of their family she's been to bigger family dinners than that.

Reactions: 3
I looked it up and it looks as if he bites on it while smiling?! Or its a photoshop editing thing haha.

Annie was talking about wanting to get pregnant I think 1.5 years ago. So, it is indeed strange she still isn't Pregnant yet..of course, they may have fertility issues because of her restrictive eating habits and years long malnutrition

Sorry, for all the renting. But I cant believe how much of a fuss she made about hosting a family christmas dinner and planning the food weeks in advance and testing a damn apple pie beforehand. Like what?! How will she handle a child and hosting anual birthdays and managing everything when she needs weeks to prepare mentally for a christmas dinner hosting

At this point, I really start believing their marriage is an arrangement and Mo actually being gay but putting up with her 😅
I'm half/half on it. In a way I thought it was very cute and thoughtful, she was clearly very excited and just wanted to give her family the best she had to offer and I think that was really sweet. I can kind of understand that feeling, I think she's someone who shows her feelings through gestures like this. On the other hand, she freaked out about it a bit much, as if she wanted to impress them a bit too much. So I'm a bit half/half, I think it was thoughtful and kind to put so much effort into wanting to give them the best, but on the other hand it was also a bit too much like trying too hard. If she knocked it down a little bit it would have been better.

I also think they have some form of arrangement going on. It was something that really stood out to me in their vows, like partner and such. In stead of lover or something. I don't think he is gay.

Thinking about their relationship, how can she even look up to Mo or be proud of him being her partner and husband if he literally does nothing, he lives off her money and uses her name to get attention. Her father is succesfull enterpreneur, she must know deep down that it is not ok..that she will always have to take care of everything, including meals, cleaning etc and making money. It is kind of sad.

Reactions: 2
Thinking about their relationship, how can she even look up to Mo or be proud of him being her partner and husband if he literally does nothing, he lives off her money and uses her name to get attention. Her father is succesfull enterpreneur, she must know deep down that it is not ok..that she will always have to take care of everything, including meals, cleaning etc and making money. It is kind of sad.
Yes it is very sad, that she will always have to provide for the family. She must feel a lot of pressure combined with her extreme perfectionism and need for control. I wonder if they signed a pre-nup? I hope her father adviced her to do so because it's clear who is making the money and running the household. She must, indeed, know deep down that this is not equal and you don't have to always be equal but it seems like Mo is just running around doing nothing and Annie is getting work done. She is not a hard worker but at least she is taking care of everything.

Reactions: 1
She barely works and he works as much and possibly more than her. If the youtube / sponsorships dried up tomorrow, he actually has a job to fall back on and she has nothing. Her family is wealthy but she is just a lazy bum. In my eyes, he is 100 times more successful and hard working than her.

Does anyone actually know Annie's age? Someone above mentioned mid 30s but my guess is that she is younger but looks older due to her procedures and malnutrition.

She barely works and he works as much and possibly more than her. If the youtube / sponsorships dried up tomorrow, he actually has a job to fall back on and she has nothing. Her family is wealthy but she is just a lazy bum. In my eyes, he is 100 times more successful and hard working than her.

Does anyone actually know Annie's age? Someone above mentioned mid 30s but my guess is that she is younger but looks older due to her procedures and malnutrition.
She's 32, her birthday is in July. But let's be real, she's closer to 35 if you look at her.

Nice to hear Annie listing all the things she likes about living in Munich in her last video after all those years complaining about not having this or that ... 😅

What a snooze fest it was though. Just how many times has she already shown that (almost exact) oatmeal recipe. Always with water (or almond milk), chiaseeds, flax, some spices and fruit. Boring. Next

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems not only bored but kind of sad..something is going on but of course she probably wont talk about it.
She really does seem so depressed in this last video, like she is having trouble forcing a smile, with a lot of sadness in her eyes :cry:. It would be nice if she was actually honest about what she was going through. It's sad that she has the potential to be real and relevant and relatable, yet chooses to regurgitate the SAME things in EVERY video. Winter tips: Eat the same oatmal/chia pudding as every season, drink tea, think about how the cold is affecting her skin, journal, work out/do for a walk, organizing/decorating your space, eat fruit, get facials/self care, stay hydrated, take vacations. I'm not trying to be a hater, but these are the EXACT same things she suggests/does videos about in ALL seasons -sometimes I think she is secretly laughing about how many times/videos/seasons that she can basically say the exact same things, and we keep watching 😅.

I suspect she is a very lonely person. The way that she planned out and stressed about that dinner with her 4 other family members, saying that she had never had four people for dinner before, was very telling. It's shocking to me that a woman of her age has not made dinner or had a larger amount of guests in her own home, ever. Has she never thrown a party, or had a group of friends over?

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. That's what I meant with her being overwhelmed with planning a family dinner.
I also dont have many friends but my partner has. And I love hosting the dinners and making normal food with cheese, meat and everything included lol.

Mo seems to be social, isn't he inviting people over into her all white clean space? I bet they dont wanna eat her dull food anywayq.

By the way, she immediately deleted the comment from someone who said her food was dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the same. That's what I meant with her being overwhelmed with planning a family dinner.
I also dont have many friends but my partner has. And I love hosting the dinners and making normal food with cheese, meat and everything included lol.

Mo seems to be social, isn't he inviting people over into her all white clean space? I bet they dont wanna eat her dull food anywayq.

By the way, she immediately deleted the comment from someone who said her food was dull.
Her food IS very dull. And that says something coming from me, I love simple foods.
Her dinners lately are so empty too. Just a very boring soup for dinner of low calorie vegetables. No wonder Mo goes out with his friends a lot, he's not getting fed properly at home, gotta get those calories from somewhere.

I also agree with you all that she is very lonely. She doesn't have many friends and lives far away from her family. She doesn't go anywhere all day except wellness appointments. But given her character I think it's even difficult for her to become friends with her nail person, she probably thinks they are below her class.

Im not sure why she doesn't use any spiced in her cooking. They add no calories Annie, you can go wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know how you guys can watch her entire videos. I try! But when she starts to describe her food in terms of "it has fiber, it has omega, it has good fats"... I am like :rolleyes: x100. And then when tells how good it does to her skin 🙄 x1000. And when tells how good makes her feel this and that ... oh my! I just can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not sure why she doesn't use any spiced in her cooking. They add no calories Annie, you can go wild!
Right? Even with soups it's just a bouillon cube. No other herbs or anything else. Most of her other stuff no spices either, just sometimes a bit in her oatmeal but that's it. Indeed, go wild. I like the taste of veggies, too, but I love seasoning my soup very well.

I don't know how you guys can watch her entire videos. I try! But when she starts to describe her food in terms of "it has fiber, it has omega, it has good fats"... I am like :rolleyes: x100. And then when tells how good it does to her skin 🙄 x1000. And when tells how good makes her feel this and that ... oh my! I just can't!
I watch it on 2x speed and skip all the boring stuff (which is lately like 80% of the video because it's just ADs and chatting about the same things).
She is always eating for her health, not because she actually enjoys it. I love watching Jenn Im's what I eat videos because she eats for pleasure, the way she describes food always seems like such a joy and I can really imagine how it tastes or feels in your mouth. Annie is just "good fats, fiber, greens". Like yeah great but does it actually taste nice?
Like i said earlier, I enjoy eating simple foods but that's because I actually REALLY love them. I eat foods because I love them very much, I like the taste, the feelings, the texture etc. you never hear Annie talk about food in that kind of way.

Same, I also watch her videos on x2 speed, nothing is new or informative in her videos anymore.

Honestly, I don't get the comments from people saying that she's always full of light positivity blablabla.
She just pretends, we can see that she's hiding very much behind her eyes and smile.

She's just trying to save her YT channel, cause other than that she has nothing to make money with, not even Nourished3 can guaranty a stable source of income since the products are crap...

She would be 10 times more successful by being real and actually relatable !

She would be 10 times more successful by being real and actually relatable !
her content is so well received when she shows a glimmer of real emotions and thoughts and vulnerability, i do really wish she would make the switch to making that a regular vibe to her content instead of so curated

Obviously something is going on currently. The Blooper really showed how exhausted and sad she is and how she then puts her "happy" voice on again which is fake. She tries to talk enthusiastically about turkey balls but she seems sick of making those vlogs.
I think she and Mo are both completely different persons in real.
The first time I realised that was when Vegan Deterioration uploaded a Video on Annie Jaffrey showing her transformation on a vegan diet and how she aged and changed. Mo commented in an absolutely ridiculous and vulgar way. He insulted their channel, called them names and completely freaked out in the comment haha. The video got deleted, so they took measures, but his comment was really embarrassing and vulgar. I see now, why she often feels embarrassed with him.
Of course, the video was really mean, showing her transformation and comparing her pictures. We all know the amount she changed appearance wise but the video was mean.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Mo, I would have been enraged, too. I didn't watch that video (of course not, I would never) but I understand his reaction completely and in a way, I kind of appreciate it? He could have worded it better from what you are saying, but I respect and like that he is so extremely protective of Annie. I appreciate that. Mo seems the do-first-think-later type.
It's also ridiciulous that channel made that video because she was never vegan, just plant-based and a bad form. It has nothing to do with veganism, so that whole channel was in the wrong. I remember they did a video on mic the vegan and it was completely BS (he went over the video himself debunking it). I'm glad they took action so that the video got deleted. We gossip about them a lot here, but it's different to completely insult and humiliate her for thousands of people to see. Besides, a lot of her changes are because of all the work she got done, not neccessarily the way she eats.

I wonder if she will open up a little bit. It would be good for her. She needs a good therapist, too. It's sad she's so into self-help. There is nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it. I think it ccould benefit her a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.