Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems Annie is trying to make as many influencer friends as she can to promote her product. Tamara did it. Now Annie is friends with Amelia who hates Tamara.
But isn’t Annie also friends with Tamara? They visited her in Paris in December. Unless something happened. I was relatively surprised to not see her at their wedding.

Also, in a vlog Annie said that they’ve made the reservation for Positano last year because they knew about the vow renewal. Why didn’t Mimi and Alex go to their wedding? They weren’t invited or they couldn’t make it?

Reactions: 4
The last vlog with vowel renewal kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I could deal with the grumblings about Positano because I accept that sometimes you just don't vibe with a place and I appreciated their honesty. But their holidays are overall quite superficial and exclusive (which is generally how the super rich travel), and the comments about meeting with "positive people", "shared values" and then going to an all-white vowel renewal with ultra privileged white people + the chat with that guy, Alex, who preached about how gratitude changed his life with seemingly no self-awareness...

So many people have lost loved ones and their livelihoods. Even in contexts like the UK and US that appear to be normal really aren't: many immune-compromised individuals and their families are now retreating indoors because they aren't safe in public spaces anymore. Healthcare systems are still struggling. The cost of PCR tests in some countries is totally prohibitive so lots of people living overseas can't travel home to see their loved ones, let alone go on holiday. What we're seeing online is not the reality for the majority.

I'm not saying this to hate on Annie and Mo - they seem like very nice people and their content is escapist and relaxing. I don't expect them to get all political, and they are generally very unproblematic, professional influencers. But it just hit me suddenly that there are people on six to seven figure salaries sitting around talking about "positive vibes only" and shilling advice about gratitude to the masses whilst on luxury holidays complete with unnecessary second weddings. I mean, I know they do this but this vlog actually showed it, and it made me a bit uncomfortable and sad.

In short, the presence of that "positive vibes" couple ironically brought a negative vibe to the vlog. Even though it was decadent, the Capris vlog was way more relatable and enjoyable. Looking forward to their at-home vlogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The last vlog with vowel renewal kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I could deal with the grumblings about Positano because I accept that sometimes you just don't vibe with a place and I appreciated their honesty. But their holidays are overall quite superficial and exclusive (which is generally how the super rich travel), and the comments about meeting with "positive people", "shared values" and then going to an all-white vowel renewal with ultra privileged white people + the chat with that guy, Alex, who preached about how gratitude changed his life with seemingly no self-awareness...

So many people have lost loved ones and their livelihoods. Even in contexts like the UK and US that appear to be normal really aren't: many immune-compromised individuals and their families are now retreating indoors because they aren't safe in public spaces anymore. Healthcare systems are still struggling. The cost of PCR tests in some countries is totally prohibitive so lots of people living overseas can't travel home to see their loved ones, let alone go on holiday. What we're seeing online is not the reality for the majority.

I'm not saying this to hate on Annie and Mo - they seem like very nice people and their content is escapist and relaxing. I don't expect them to get all political, and they are generally very unproblematic, professional influencers. But it just hit me suddenly that there are people on six to seven figure salaries sitting around talking about "positive vibes only" and shilling advice about gratitude to the masses whilst on luxury holidays complete with unnecessary second weddings. I mean, I know they do this but this vlog actually showed it, and it made me a bit uncomfortable and sad.

In short, the presence of that "positive vibes" couple ironically brought a negative vibe to the vlog. Even though it was decadent, the Capris vlog was way more relatable and enjoyable. Looking forward to their at-home vlogs!
I agree with everything you said. Well said

But isn’t Annie also friends with Tamara? They visited her in Paris in December. Unless something happened. I was relatively surprised to not see her at their wedding.

Also, in a vlog Annie said that they’ve made the reservation for Positano last year because they knew about the vow renewal. Why didn’t Mimi and Alex go to their wedding? They weren’t invited or they couldn’t make it?
She's friends with her but wouldn't be surprised if she ditches her

Reactions: 3
they are generally very unproblematic, professional influencers. But it just hit me suddenly that there are people on six to seven figure salaries sitting around talking about "positive vibes only" and shilling advice about gratitude to the masses whilst on luxury holidays complete with unnecessary second weddings. I mean, I know they do this but this vlog actually showed it, and it made me a bit uncomfortable and sad.
👏👏👏👏👏

Many of us feel the same. It’s a shame that they’re friends with Covid deniers, travelled to their vow renewal and vlogged about it. There’s an entire thread here on Alex and Meme.

People aren’t annoyed with these influencers just because. It’s annoying because they went from moaning about lockdowns to traveling like it was nothing. While the rest of the world deals with the reality of this pandemic

Reactions: 10
MO, since you’re reading here and STEALING our ideas, when you open that hair salon with Annie’s money give us a percentage. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MO, since you’re reading here and STEALING our ideas, when you open that hair salon with Annie’s money give us a percentage. Cheers!
Hahahahaha
You guys are such good detectives

If Annie has any sense in that head of hers she'll know Tamara will stick to her and actually take her to events, promote her product as she already did whilst Amelia will drag her into drama and ditch her in a heartbeat. Girl, stick with Tamara...that girl is going places.

If Nicky Lazou decides to eventually sue Lydia and Amelia then they're done for and canceled forever. Nicky Lazou has people like Kaushal, Jessica Kahawaty, Nez Hassan on her side.

Annie got her hair done by Nicky in Dubai. Lydia Millen and Amelia bullied a heavily pregnant woman.

If Annie keeps her integrity, they could even do a collab with Nicky Lazou.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha
You guys are such good detectives

If Annie has any sense in that head of hers she'll know Tamara will stick to her and actually take her to events, promote her product as she already did whilst Amelia will drag her into drama and ditch her in a heartbeat. Girl, stick with Tamara...that girl is going places.

If Nicky Lazou decides to eventually sue Lydia and Amelia then they're done for and canceled forever. Nicky Lazou has people like Kaushal, Jessica Kahawaty, Nez Hassan on her side.

Annie got her hair done by Nicky in Dubai. Lydia Millen and Amelia bullied a heavily pregnant woman.

If Annie keeps her integrity, they could even do a collab with Nicky Lazou.
Girl, don’t give her any more ideas! 😂

• Haha
I used to be absolutely obsessed with her and still follow and watch her videos. I love her style but I feel everything she wears is just so expensive and I can’t afford it. Idk I’d love to be able to wear her clothes but it’s just too much money

I used to be absolutely obsessed with her and still follow and watch her videos. I love her style but I feel everything she wears is just so expensive and I can’t afford it. Idk I’d love to be able to wear her clothes but it’s just too much money
She's always been buying really expensive stuff like la mer skincare, powders etc and she really likes jumping on the bandwagon

Apart from her bags and shoes she dresses very basic from Zara, which is not that expensive. You can also buy on sale from example. It suits her, but I don’t think that her style is all that to be honest. If I had her money I would definitely not have her boring style.

Skincare and skin treatments, that’s something else. You might find them on sale too, for example Groupon or more packages.

Also, ok, she’s a youtuber, but at the end of the day if you have a good diet and use good (which is different from expensive) face and body products you don’t need LaMer which is tit anyways.

• Heart
Apart from her bags and shoes she dresses very basic from Zara, which is not that expensive. You can also buy on sale from example. It suits her, but I don’t think that her style is all that to be honest. If I had her money I would definitely not have her boring style.

Skincare and skin treatments, that’s something else. You might find them on sale too, for example Groupon or more packages.

Also, ok, she’s a youtuber, but at the end of the day if you have a good diet and use good (which is different from expensive) face and body products you don’t need LaMer which is tit anyways.
I honestly think that when you are slim and tall and generally attractive, you can get away with wearing almost anything. Everything she wears is very basic / generic / simple. Nothing is colourful or over the top. So yes, she always looks good as a result. She never takes any risks with her look. Which is a little boring but I can't deny she always looks good. I wish she wore colors more often. I also noticed that she often looks very dressed up and people around her are more casual.

Her face is looking more and more frozen by the day. Guess she's gone overboard with botox and fillers. Also her eyes are so wide open the entire time it's kinda scary!

I honestly think that when you are slim and tall and generally attractive, you can get away with wearing almost anything. Everything she wears is very basic / generic / simple. Nothing is colourful or over the top. So yes, she always looks good as a result.
💯%

and wearing neutrals always comes off as elegant compared to wearing lots of prints and colours. Women who want to include print but still be elegant used muted prints,or soft designs that aren’t in your face.

Annie understands the basics and I think that’s why she usually comes off more dressed up looking than the average person around her. She doesn’t seem to wear much make up anymore, but the little she does seems to have categorized her signature look.

she looked great in the emerald dress on her honeymoon in Capri. The dress to the vow renewal for her Covid denier Friends not so much.

Her face is looking more and more frozen by the day. Guess she's gone overboard with botox and fillers. Also her eyes are so wide open the entire time it's kinda scary!
I agree that she’s looking very stark eyed frozen these days and her brows could use a softer look. She should think about getting their microbladed again but into a softer shape. That shape and the excess Botox make her look very shocked all the time, which is typical with Botox. And it’s aging her.

Mo is looking like a young boy compared to her. Add that to his playful personality and it explains why people would think he’s flirty and why it’s assumed that she’s the one with the money.

looks make for strong perception.

💯%

and wearing neutrals always comes off as elegant compared to wearing lots of prints and colours. Women who want to include print but still be elegant used muted prints,or soft designs that aren’t in your face.

Annie understands the basics and I think that’s why she usually comes off more dressed up looking than the average person around her. She doesn’t seem to wear much make up anymore, but the little she does seems to have categorized her signature look.

she looked great in the emerald dress on her honeymoon in Capri. The dress to the vow renewal for her Covid denier Friends not so much.

I agree that she’s looking very stark eyed frozen these days and her brows could use a softer look. She should think about getting their microbladed again but into a softer shape. That shape and the excess Botox make her look very shocked all the time, which is typical with Botox. And it’s aging her.

Mo is looking like a young boy compared to her. Add that to his playful personality and it explains why people would think he’s flirty and why it’s assumed that she’s the one with the money.

looks make for strong perception.
Spot on!

Reactions: 1
She promotes Missoma sooo much but I never see an Ad disclosure like Leonie does about everything. I thought they were quite strict in Germany about that.

No way she bought all those Missoma necklaces herself, she promotes them in every video.

She promotes Missoma sooo much but I never see an Ad disclosure like Leonie does about everything. I thought they were quite strict in Germany about that.

No way she bought all those Missoma necklaces herself, she promotes them in every video.
i don’t believe she’s bought any. She promotes them a lot. I may be wrong but didn’t she have a collab with them in the past?

Let’s talk about Mo’s latest stories.

Is he pms’ing? He’s craving cake, wanting Netflix recs and is literally driving to go get cake! Mo! I can relate! All women can relate.

Annie looks tired and drained in his stories. She needs food and a new employee, mo said one of their employees just quit. I don’t read German so I have no clue what it said 😂

I will give it to Annie though. As much as she shops and wears new clothes, she does justice to the old ones. She’s been wearing that revolve outfit at least two summers in a row 👏👏👏👏 well done Annie. It doesn’t go unnoticed.

Unlike your great friend Mimi who who is always talking about wearing what she has but constantly buying new clothes, you Annie do more of it than talk about it 👏 great seeing that from an influencer.

can someone here tell me why all the botox/fillers (?) she has done is making her look so old? isn't it supposed to prevent you from looking older?

i partially wonder if it's her make-up, when she takes it off she looks so much fresher and cuter and much younger, too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.