Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeahh everything is always the same! Why calling that a Haul of new clothes then?
The beige hoodie from H&M is the same kind that she usually receives from Fabletics ... 1 more in the collections I guess 😅
Also I don't get the vibe when showing her outfit with a pair of heavy black Chanel winter boots but the black top is half buttoned and exposing all her tummy area ... 😂
Then also another vlog showing the Amazon packing cubes... I'm surprised these aren't yet sponsored!
amazon affiliate links ;)
that’s why everyone on social is always shoving amazon purchases at us.

Not sure, maybe not actually. But for some reasons it seems like she is... Odd vibes or something.

Honestly she messed up her face with those microbladed eyebrows.
Also her lips are getting insanely big. (see on her video's thumbnail OMG : awful)
I know she said she got minor fillers in her upper lips but honestly it looks like a LOT more - that's so weird I don't belive her when shen tells about the cosmetic procedures she got, there must be a lot more...
Um confused. She’s pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't understand people's comments about her motivating them...perhaps they are new subscribers. I am the exact opposite when I watch her videos. I feel sad and empty with all her repetition, blandness, lack of real joy...it is exhausting to me. I fast forward her videos hoping to see "something". On today's video she is partnering with miss soma...oops no, another jewelry company COMPLETELY identical to them in every way. I mean, really?! How is she not bored with everything? She has been blessed with so much opportunity and I think she is squandering it with every robotic step she takes. She could have a purposeful, exciting, fun, freeing life....and she CHOOSES not to? I don't understand and I don't think I ever will.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand people's comments about her motivating them...perhaps they are new subscribers. I am the exact opposite when I watch her videos. I feel sad and empty with all her repetition, blandness, lack of real joy...it is exhausting to me. I fast forward her videos hoping to see "something". On today's video she is partnering with miss soma...oops no, another jewelry company COMPLETELY identical to them in every way. I mean, really?! How is she not bored with everything? She has been blessed with so much opportunity and I think she is squandering it with every robotic step she takes. She could have a purposeful, exciting, fun, freeing life....and she CHOOSES not to? I don't understand and I don't think I ever will.
I AGREE ! Her jewellery is the same over and over again! Whatever the brand she partners with is: same necklaces or bracelets etc...
Also, same green juices in every video, same closets everywhere (dressing room, office etc).

If I keep watching it's mainly because I expect seeing something different but actually I came to the conclusion that everything is just a repetition.

Also, regarding their business, honestly I don't see the hard work at all.
I don't understand how come they can say they're "busy and stressed out" and need to relax in their cozy apartment ?
Can we agree that there are entrepreneurs out there way more busy than them with already a full time job + side hustle and no cleaning lady to help, with also maybe children to raise and they still able to launch or develop creative ventures without a huge funding.
In the case of Annie and Mo "working" from home : we've seen a tiny clarifying mask bottle with a brush that can be found on Aliexpress by the way and some cleaning pads in 1 year (that was launched after YEARS of "work")... Come on!!!!

I don't get it. What are they doing all day with their life when they say "we work hard, we are busy" ? These influencers are really taking us for idiots right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thinking that she might be expecting. She does look a little heavy around her belly area lately.

€900 on ikea closets đŸ˜±

All that makeup. Does she use most of it?

Unfortunately I think she may just be bored with life and have nothing stimulating going on around her. She was a different Annie when on honeymoon and it showed through her videos. I do hope she can find some happiness in something so she can be more real in her videos, but unlikely.

Reactions: 3
She is bored...it's obvious to everyone...but maybe not her. I feel like she is missing out on how great her life can be by incorporating a little adventure and less rigidity. All this money, her beautiful face, fit body, nice looking husband, and her own businesses and it looks miserable!!!!!

• Heart
She is bored...it's obvious to everyone...but maybe not her. I feel like she is missing out on how great her life can be by incorporating a little adventure and less rigidity. All this money, her beautiful face, fit body, nice looking husband, and her own businesses and it looks miserable!!!!!
Maybe that's her reasons to be sad. The fakeness behind being influencers?

Money: many influencers have to pretend to have money but in reality they don't that much. The sometimes get paid with luxury items to be promoted.

Beauty: All those cosmetic procedures they have to do might be so painful!.

Husband: On that video where Annie said they were going to do waffles, and she had to put all the ingredients for Mo, tell him how to mix them and she said "this is the first time Mo cooking" (something like that) I thought "Wow, I bet Mo is the kind of guy that does nothing at the house".

Business: isn't this the kind of projects that Gleam Features (her management agency) do for Influencers? Niomi Smart also launched a skin care line. I think their management agencies do the hard work for Influencers (I don't know how that works). It reminds me when Zoella "wrote" her first book haha! She was always "so stressed" about deadlines and at the end press discovered she has a ghost writter and basically just her name was on the book. Back then everyone at Gleam Features had a book launched.

I need to catch up on her latest emails. But I am sure I am not missing much of the same old, same old.

About they living on Germany... back when Annie introduced Mo to her subscribers, they had a Q&A, didn't they say Mo grew up in Germany? I don't know how Annie ended up living on Germany (if she was living there before met Mo). Maybe Annie thought they were going to live there temporarly? she hasn't even learnt the language! She seems to have zero interest on where she lives. As far her space is Ikea-white then she is miserable-happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe that's her reasons to be sad. The fakeness behind being influencers?

Money: many influencers have to pretend to have money but in reality they don't that much. The sometimes get paid with luxury items to be promoted.

Beauty: All those cosmetic procedures they have to do might be so painful!.

Husband: On that video where Annie said they were going to do waffles, and she had to put all the ingredients for Mo, tell him how to mix them and she said "this is the first time Mo cooking" (something like that) I thought "Wow, I bet Mo is the kind of guy that does nothing at the house".

Business: isn't this the kind of projects that Gleam Features (her management agency) do for Influencers? Niomi Smart also launched a skin care line. I think their management agencies do the hard work for Influencers (I don't know how that works). It reminds me when Zoella "wrote" her first book haha! She was always "so stressed" about deadlines and at the end press discovered she has a ghost writter and basically just her name was on the book. Back then everyone at Gleam Features had a book launched.

I need to catch up on her latest emails. But I am sure I am not missing much of the same old, same old.

About they living on Germany... back when Annie introduced Mo to her subscribers, they had a Q&A, didn't they say Mo grew up in Germany? I don't know how Annie ended up living on Germany (if she was living there before met Mo). Maybe Annie thought they were going to live there temporarly? she hasn't even learnt the language! She seems to have zero interest on where she lives. As far her space is Ikea-white then she is miserable-happy.
I don't know much about the behind the scenes of how influencers work, but I'm just gonna say that I believe she has more money from her family than what she gets as an influencer.

I think she started her YT just for fun and to make a couple of hauls here and there, and somehow she got a lot of followers. And now she's miserable because she feels like she has to keep going, keep producing content even if she probably just wants to live a private quiet life in California. I think, in part, Mo is behind their whole brand thing, because he is thirsty for money and attention and he feels like he hit the jackpot with Annie.

For the last part, Mo grew up in Germany. When they met in Ibiza, she was living in Switzerland because some months back her ex left her (the one in Dubai), then she went to the Thai Fruit Festival.

She said that she basically moved in with Mo after a couple of months of knowing each other. Keep in mind he was still working as a hairdresser so he didn't have the luxury to move around, that's why she went to Germany, because she can work from anywhere. I do think both of them thought it would be temporary, but maybe they couldn't get to the US because of immigration policies, etc, so they stayed in Germany.

Yes! Like, they don't do anything. If I had all that money and no responsibilities I wouldn't go to the same places, doing the same things day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For the last part, Mo grew up in Germany. When they met in Ibiza, she was living in Switzerland because some months back her ex left her (the one in Dubai), then she went to the Thai Fruit Festival.

She said that she basically moved in with Mo after a couple of months of knowing each other. Keep in mind he was still working as a hairdresser so he didn't have the luxury to move around, that's why she went to Germany, because she can work from anywhere. I do think both of them thought it would be temporary, but maybe they couldn't get to the US because of immigration policies, etc, so they stayed in Germany.
Ah thanks. I dind't know this. I always wondered why do they live in Germany. I definetly think Annie wants to live in LA.

This morning I watched 2 of her latest vlogs. "What I eat in a day" I think these are her best videos. Even are a bit repetitive I remember why I subscribed to her. I think she films quite well the food and for some reason I want to get my greens whenever I see her videos :LOL: of course I skipped the advert part. She always sounds like a robot when promote something. And the "Guys, I definetly recommend this" is so bland to me.

The other vlog was the one from yesterday "Workout and office". This one was boring! More white fourniture, for her white flat, and organized wearing white clothes (even Mo wear white). The usual "let me show you my outfit" aka "is time to sell you my jewerly". The part where she read the cards from her little brothers and sibilings, a bit cringe imo. Everytime she got a card she was like she just got it (Xmas cards). She was like "Oh My God!" and pretending to cry. I was like "did you ever read these cards when you received them? or you just put them on a box and are just going through those now? :rolleyes: Good to see she reduced her makeup to one drawer. Hate to see influencers with multiple drawers of makeup they don't use.

I didn't see any sign on her being pregnant. Why you guys say so? what did I miss? maybe I need to see previous vlogs?

Reactions: 2
How can she be advertising one brand of jewellery when she was just advertising another? Do these companies put zero thought into choosing an influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mo had to call a friend to help him with the new cabinets and I’m not talking about the assembling part, I’m talking about him vacuuming the dust from the drilling before it could even touch the ground.

Capture d’écran 2021-09-30 Ă  19.40.23.png

How much storage do they need anyway? Half of the cabinets they already had were basically empty. If they ever get kids, they’ll definitely have to get a mansion. Otherwise, her cabinets might end up looking like someone actually uses them for storage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else laugh when she mentioned the Ikea storage unit got delayed and thought "it was odd". Like, wow, how out of touch are you when you have clue what's going in this world that you have no idea why so many items and furniture is delayed.
How much storage room do they need anyway? Their whole house is filled with storage units, why? How much stuff can you possibly have?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else laugh when she mentioned the Ikea storage unit got delayed and thought "it was odd". Like, wow, how out of touch are you when you have clue what's going in this world that you have no idea why so many items and furniture is delayed.
How much storage room do they need anyway? Their whole house is filled with storage units, why? How much stuff can you possibly have?
Haha I thought the exact same! Like wow, fancy living in a bubble like that. And I find it so odd that they can’t even assemble a simple IKEA unit by themselves. I don’t know anyone who books the IKEA assembly service. I completely understand they can’t build the kitchen or other more complicated pieces by themselves but a Pax Unit? They are so out of touch with the real world it’s actually sad.

• Haha
Sadly I think she got into influencing by accident, as did most who started early on YouTube. I get a sense that’s she’s self aware that social media isn’t good for her, which is probably why she’s only on Instagram when she has to promote something or promote her YouTube videos. I get the feeling that her being very present publicly on social media would open up the way to more trolls and negative comments, something I don’t think she has the strong mental health to deal with.

her videos are sterile, yes. Repeated,yes. But there’s a therapeutic element to watching her videos as long as your forward through the promotions. She has a calm way to her which are the kind of YouTube videos I watch to unwind.

I do wish she’d add some oomph to them too. Her hauls were exciting before covid and before they moved to this new flat.

too bad for her that Mo doesn’t seem like the manly man. I mean where was he when she was putting up the shelves while the other dude was installing the closets?

men in his culture don’t cook or do anything around the home. It’s a stereotype, yes. But an honest manfrom thatculture will agree that they weren’t brough up to do things. It’s sad that having lived in Europe and having lived alone beforeshe moved in with them he still doesn’t seem like he knows how to or does anything. She’s such a lady I don’t know how she can handle him being a little bit of a “lady” too.

Reactions: 5
How can she be advertising one brand of jewellery when she was just advertising another? Do these companies put zero thought into choosing an influencer?
The same words that she spoke about missoma are the same for this new brand LOL

Sadly I think she got into influencing by accident, as did most who started early on YouTube. I get a sense that’s she’s self aware that social media isn’t good for her, which is probably why she’s only on Instagram when she has to promote something or promote her YouTube videos. I get the feeling that her being very present publicly on social media would open up the way to more trolls and negative comments, something I don’t think she has the strong mental health to deal with.

her videos are sterile, yes. Repeated,yes. But there’s a therapeutic element to watching her videos as long as your forward through the promotions. She has a calm way to her which are the kind of YouTube videos I watch to unwind.

I do wish she’d add some oomph to them too. Her hauls were exciting before covid and before they moved to this new flat.

too bad for her that Mo doesn’t seem like the manly man. I mean where was he when she was putting up the shelves while the other dude was installing the closets?

men in his culture don’t cook or do anything around the home. It’s a stereotype, yes. But an honest manfrom thatculture will agree that they weren’t brough up to do things. It’s sad that having lived in Europe and having lived alone beforeshe moved in with them he still doesn’t seem like he knows how to or does anything. She’s such a lady I don’t know how she can handle him being a little bit of a “lady” too.
So much truth that you wrote! Some of her videos are really soothing, I agree.

And Mo is honestly so embarrassing, he is so effeminate and girly in a way. I know metrosexual is the new thing for men, but considering that he was the man in the family because he said his dad passed away when he was young, I would honestly expect someone a bit more manly, not someone who does manicures with me! LOL

What does Mo actually do all day? The only thing Annie always says is that he goes to the gym but what other things does he *actually* do? I mean, Annie is not doing much, but at least she keeps the house clean (cleaner than the cleaning lady), does the laundry, cooking, tidying up, decorating the house, AND making money for the both of them being an influencer. But what does Mo do? He doesn't do anything in the house and he doesn't have a job, so what on earth is he doing all day? I mean, I really respect Annie for being the one to make the money without complaining (at least on camera) but really, does Annie actually need Mo for anything apart from babies?

What does Mo actually do all day? The only thing Annie always says is that he goes to the gym but what other things does he *actually* do? I mean, Annie is not doing much, but at least she keeps the house clean (cleaner than the cleaning lady), does the laundry, cooking, tidying up, decorating the house, AND making money for the both of them being an influencer. But what does Mo do? He doesn't do anything in the house and he doesn't have a job, so what on earth is he doing all day? I mean, I really respect Annie for being the one to make the money without complaining (at least on camera) but really, does Annie actually need Mo for anything apart from babies?
He answers email LOL or not! He's brainstorming on aliexpress another mask remover
Maybe she is buying him a hair salon. A couple of weeks ago he asked on IG if people would come to his salon if he were to open one in Germany.

• Haha
He answers email LOL or not! He's brainstorming on aliexpress another mask remover
Maybe she is buying him a hair salon. A couple of weeks ago he asked on IG if people would come to his salon if he were to open one in Germany.
Brainstorming on aliexpress, i'm dying 😂 seems accurate though
Opening a salon? With Annie's money I assume. Man, I hope they signed a prenup because Annie is the one with money and he is totally taking advantage of it.
On the other hand, at least when he opens a salon he would be working again. I still think it's dumb they didn't release a haircare line. He does seem knowledgeable on hair and Annie's hair always looks stunning so he knows what he's doing. Why bring out a stupid face mask when they could do a hair mask or other haircare items? Really stupid decision.

Reactions: 8
I think, MO is just a nice accessoire for her. She is the one with money. She controlls everything. The house was decorated after her style. Marriage probably the father paid. HE seems to enjoy life, but perhaps that's why he cheated on her? ( like some comments before someone stated) Also I noticed, she is not going out with him anymore. Before she was out eating with friends , but in the IG stories of MO, I only see him alone with his friends. I mean, not that they have to do everything together, but before they were often out with friends. Just noted this difference.

For my Annie is totally bored. She doesn't need the videos. She is making no efforts. In all that time, she could haven been sitting in the front Rowe of a fashion show, be invited etc, but nothing. There were no ambitions from her side.

FOr me she is also obsessed with her skin. I think, when she has too many pimples, she doesn't go out. her life is all around her skin. it is an obsession. anyway, I didn't watch her videos, as she only makes now videos which are sponsored.

Reactions: 4
Brainstorming on aliexpress, i'm dying 😂 seems accurate though
Opening a salon? With Annie's money I assume. Man, I hope they signed a prenup because Annie is the one with money and he is totally taking advantage of it.
On the other hand, at least when he opens a salon he would be working again. I still think it's dumb they didn't release a haircare line. He does seem knowledgeable on hair and Annie's hair always looks stunning so he knows what he's doing. Why bring out a stupid face mask when they could do a hair mask or other haircare items? Really stupid decision.
I’m just saying, it seemed weird that we were talking here about him working in a salon and then him asking if people would come if he were to open one.
I think maybe, like someone said, it’s her talent agency that made her do a skincare line.

I think, MO is just a nice accessoire for her. She is the one with money. She controlls everything. The house was decorated after her style. Marriage probably the father paid. HE seems to enjoy life, but perhaps that's why he cheated on her? ( like some comments before someone stated) Also I noticed, she is not going out with him anymore. Before she was out eating with friends , but in the IG stories of MO, I only see him alone with his friends. I mean, not that they have to do everything together, but before they were often out with friends. Just noted this difference.

For my Annie is totally bored. She doesn't need the videos. She is making no efforts. In all that time, she could haven been sitting in the front Rowe of a fashion show, be invited etc, but nothing. There were no ambitions from her side.

FOr me she is also obsessed with her skin. I think, when she has too many pimples, she doesn't go out. her life is all around her skin. it is an obsession. anyway, I didn't watch her videos, as she only makes now videos which are sponsored.
Agree, that’s what I don’t understand either. There are influencers who have less followers and yet they sit front row at fashion shows and have collaborations with luxury brands (example Tamara).

I do think that she tends to be a perfectionist. A couple of years ago I remember her saying that her doctor told her she had a mobile lower back or something like that and that she should do Pilates. So she went to the gym for a class but she wasn’t that familiar with the movements so she said she’d start at home and for a while she went to the gym and then she went home and did Boho Beautiful videos.
What I’m trying to say is that she strives to be the best version of herself as she says in her videos and when she falls short she has to make up for it. That’s why maybe her skin is that much of a problem for her. And that’s why she isn’t very friendly with MO’s friends, because she doesn’t speak the language well.

And honestly, Mo’s friends don’t really stuck me as having much in common with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.