Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!! On the last vlog, I also reacted like "What the *..." on her comment that with the rain her white sneakers get pretty dirty so she likes to buy the same white sneakers a couple of times a year so they look nice and fresh. :rolleyes:

Ah but don't worry guys! They are quite affordable. They are only $32.50 dollars. :rolleyes:

I have heard from her before that her nails last a long time, but she likes to make them every week cause she likes her nails look nice and fresh. :rolleyes:

I bet that's why her clothes always look so white. I bet she wears everything a short period of time and then get new clothes to look nice and fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and she didn’t even learn German !!! Do they really have money? Hmm i don’t know. We know he is living off her money.
They must have. The apartment should be round about 3500€ per month. All the travelling, shopping of useless things and wellness treat. Wedding for Xxxxx €...this must be paid. But from where exactly? Who knows. I think with this amount of followers on instagram and YT, they already earn good money with advertising.

Reactions: 3
She should pack her things and go to LA! He is living of from her money and why should he not stay straight .. he is having time of his life. He was just a hairdresser before . I like the neighbours... 😂 but did they apologize for throwing away the things of the others of the rooftop?( NeighborhoodMUC. Ich finde dich sehr sympathisch! :) )

Reactions: 2
She should pack her things and go to LA! He is living of from her money and why should he not stay straight .. he is having time of his life. He was just a hairdresser before . I like the neighbours... 😂 but did they apologize for throwing away the things of the others of the rooftop?( NeighborhoodMUC. Ich finde dich sehr sympathisch! :) )
Vielen Dank :) Wo wohnst du in M? Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag.

but did they apologize for throwing away the things of the others of the rooftop?( NeighborhoodMUC. Ich finde dich sehr sympathisch! :) )
Of course not. It was not complerely clear for most of them. Some were looking for furniture made of europallets, with the initials of them. But it was away..

Reactions: 1
Vielen Dank :) Wo wohnst du in M? Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag.
danke, ich wohne in Schwabing. Und du? Denke mal auch. Bin gerade auf der Arbeit. Im Gegensatz zu manchen , müssen einige normal arbeiten ;) ich habe versucht, dir eine private Nachricht zu schreiben, aber das geht leider nicht. Lust mal aufn Kaffee ?

danke, ich wohne in Schwabing. Und du? Denke mal auch. Bin gerade auf der Arbeit. Im Gegensatz zu manchen , müssen einige normal arbeiten ;) ich habe versucht, dir eine private Nachricht zu schreiben, aber das geht leider nicht. Lust mal aufn Kaffee ?
Hier kann man anscheinend keine Nachrichten direkt schicken?
Ich wohne in Schwabing-Freimann. Da ich nicht alleine bin, wäre das mit dem Kaffee nicht Ok (; Aber trotzdem danke für den Vorschlag. 🌼

Hier kann man anscheinend keine Nachrichten direkt schicken?
Ich wohne in Schwabing-Freimann. Da ich nicht alleine bin, wäre das mit dem Kaffee nicht Ok (; Aber trotzdem danke für den Vorschlag. 🌼
achsoo, ja kein Stress. Dachte unter Mädels kann man sich über Fashion und sonstiges austauschen. Wir haben ja ein nettes Thema. Ich denke mal, Fashion ist auch interessant für dich.

Wonder if she travelled all the way to London just to make her eyebrows :rolleyes: and dinner with industry "friends".

These two can't be without a holiday every two months.

Sep: London
Aug: Positano, Capri, Barcelona
Jul: Ibiza
Jun: Paris
May: Barcelona
Apr: Dubai
Mar-Jan: She had to stay at home for self care, set personal goals, getting organized, hauls... aka, Europe was on strict lockdown.

I have travelled twice this year cause was really necessary. I don't understand the mind of people that have travelled that much in late 2020 (like they did) and early 2021 just cause they feel they needed a holiday. Like they were something special.

You really must hate your flat and the place you live if you feel you need to 'scape' asap every other month.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she travelled all the way to London just to make her eyebrows :rolleyes: and dinner with industry "friends".

These two can't be without a holiday every two months.

Sep: London
Aug: Positano, Capri, Barcelona
Jul: Ibiza
Jun: Paris
May: Barcelona
Apr: Dubai
Mar-Jan: She had to stay at home for self care, set personal goals, getting organized, hauls... aka, Europe was on strict lockdown.

I have travelled twice this year cause was really necessary. I don't understand the mind of people that have travelled that much in late 2020 (like they did) and early 2021 just cause they feel they needed a holiday. Like they were something special.

You really must hate your flat and the place you live if you feel you need to 'scape' asap every other month.
That's what I thought too :unsure: sounded like she needed to go to London specifically to get her eyebrows microbladed by her friend...
Also she didn't share anything at all on her Instagram... She really only uses it when there's something sponsored to advertise or a new video published...
Mo did shared a bit of their weekend on his Instagram and of course : Shopping at Selfridges and Harrods and so on, dinners and strolls around the poshiest areas of London. Let's wait and see the clothes they purchased : I'm guessing they're going to be in the nudes tones like white, beige and grey ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES!! On the last vlog, I also reacted like "What the *..." on her comment that with the rain her white sneakers get pretty dirty so she likes to buy the same white sneakers a couple of times a year so they look nice and fresh. :rolleyes:

Ah but don't worry guys! They are quite affordable. They are only $32.50 dollars. :rolleyes:

I have heard from her before that her nails last a long time, but she likes to make them every week cause she likes her nails look nice and fresh. :rolleyes:

I bet that's why her clothes always look so white. I bet she wears everything a short period of time and then get new clothes to look nice and fresh.
The poster child for environmental waste. I cannot imagine buying the same sneaker several times a year. Its just awful.

Reactions: 5
That's what I thought too :unsure: sounded like she needed to go to London specifically to get her eyebrows microbladed by her friend...
Yes, is not the first time. Some years ago Annie said she found Nez on Instagram and she did the same, she travelled all the way from Munich to London for a weekend to do her eyebrows. She said something like "you guys might think I am crazy to travel to London just to do my eyebrows..." Yes, we still do think that Annie.

Also she didn't share anything at all on her Instagram... She really only uses it when there's something sponsored to advertise or a new video published...
Mo did shared a bit of their weekend on his Instagram and of course : Shopping at Selfridges and Harrods and so on, dinners and strolls around the poshiest areas of London. Let's wait and see the clothes they purchased : I'm guessing they're going to be in the nudes tones like white, beige and grey ;)
Actually, I saw a bit of her Instagram stories. If there is something I have to give her credit for is that her Instagram is not full of annoying Reels! I hate reels so much! 🥴

Annie posted on her stories when she did her eyebrows with her "Instagram-friend" Nez and celebrated Nez birthday (along with another Instagram-friends). So probably that was another reason for her trip.

Photos from nez.hasan

Annie also posted while she was I think on Selfridges, and she got some boots. I think Louis Vuitton boots.

Reactions: 5
Claud123 are you Annie jaffrey? Or Mo? Or a friend of her? You are very subtle answering our questions ;) weird ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Claud123 are you Annie jaffrey? Or Mo? Or a friend of her? You are very subtle answering our questions ;) weird ..
Used to like her content so much. I remember a lot of things she have said before but now is like hearing from a different perspective. I used to like how calm her videos were but many influencers showed their truth colors during the pandemic ❄❄

Used to like her content so much. I remember a lot of things she have said before but now is like hearing from a different perspective. I used to like how calm her videos were but many influencers showed their truth colors during the pandemic ❄❄
I too remember her mentioning how she flew to London only to get her eyebrows done. Because Nez only worked in London and Dubai, and then they became friends.

Honestly, I don't really understand what they're doing in Germany, or the reason they decided to stay there. I know they said they changed their minds because of the pandemics and how it was handled but I think there's something else. They are so miserable.

Do you guys think that maybe the US didn't grant them a more permanent visa ( I'm not informed about anything, just saying) and maybe they have to build their business a bit more?

Also, just after the wedding she started following some bloggers who live in Munich/Berlin and the other day I saw Mo posting about a dinner they had with this guy who works at IG and his wife who's a content creator I believe. And these people are followed by these bloggers she followed. So maybe she's trying to build their brand also in Germany?? Just guessing here.

I don't like her brows at all. First, the pigment looked uneven and the shape/arch is outdated and ageing on her. She would look better and more youtful with a straight across shape. That arch reminds me of middle aged women looking for a perceived lift to remedy their oldness.

Can you get your eyebrows tattooed when you're expecting?
Not sure, maybe not actually. But for some reasons it seems like she is... Odd vibes or something.

I don't like her brows at all. First, the pigment looked uneven and the shape/arch is outdated and ageing on her. She would look better and more youtful with a straight across shape. That arch reminds me of middle aged women looking for a perceived lift to remedy their oldness.
Honestly she messed up her face with those microbladed eyebrows.
Also her lips are getting insanely big. (see on her video's thumbnail OMG : awful)
I know she said she got minor fillers in her upper lips but honestly it looks like a LOT more - that's so weird I don't belive her when shen tells about the cosmetic procedures she got, there must be a lot more...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I did, purchased her mask and it's not worth this money. I think they are much better products on the market with exact the same effect. She tries to be a high-end brand but ingredients in her mask and not that expensive to justify it.
i bought the Jess Refy eyebrow gel and omg what absolute junk. It’s literally eye lash glue re packaged. I asked for a refund and they said I’d have to ship it back at my own expense. Never buying from an influencers beauty brand again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.