Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But isn’t Annie also friends with Tamara? They visited her in Paris in December. Unless something happened. I was relatively surprised to not see her at their wedding.

Also, in a vlog Annie said that they’ve made the reservation for Positano last year because they knew about the vow renewal. Why didn’t Mimi and Alex go to their wedding? They weren’t invited or they couldn’t make it?
Just beucase Annie and Tamara apepared on ONE video together doesn't mean they are friends.

When Annie and Mo visited Tamara in Paris in December they said they have followed each other but never have met in person. Aka, influencers with decent number of followers/YouTube channel following each other. Aka networking. Aka social-media-friend.

I think Annie asked Tamara to meet in Paris cause she was going for her wedding dress and during those days they just launched Nourished 3. Annie took Tamara some Nourished 3 products and of course they vlogged each other. More followers for both. Tamara posted an Instagram story promoting Nourished 3. During Vlogmas due to Covid Tamara was lacking of content, there weren't trips, there weren't events, Tamara was home alone... she had no better plans to do that say yes to Annie.

I think Tamara was invited to the wedding because there was one weekend during that time when Tamara said she was invited to some Ibiza weddings and had to cancel cause she wasn't feeling well. I think that was Annie's wedding. However Tamara was not ill to go to holiday that weekend and assist a few events those days. Tamara has her own thread, but she is fake, fake, fake. And she assist to a lot of events as far she is paid to go or there are other influencers and she can post to pretend to be popular.

My first though (if was Annie's wedding the one she cancelled) was that she decided not to go cause Annie was a "new social media friend" and she didn't know anyone. Why would she travel all the way to Ibiza for a fake-friendship?. Tamara only goes the fake-friendship events if there are other influencers on the events she goes to.

Reactions: 3
idk they have both been mentioning for years that they are friends
Oh ok. I have been watching both for a long time and I don't remember mentioned each other before 2020. This is the only video I saw them together:

By the way Annie, your friend Tamara NEVER lived in London!

Reactions: 4
yeah they only met in person last year but they have mentioned each other in videos and stories before that saying they are friends. tamara went to nez for her microblading because of annie recommending it to her

Reactions: 1
1. Lasagna made with tofu and hummus is an absolute travesty. I have no doubt that it tastes dreadful.
2. Moe posts what he really eats on his instagram so we know that what she shows on Instagram is totally unrealistic.

Reactions: 6
I actually thought the "lasagna" looked delicious but i wouldn't really call it a lasagna. Thought about making it myself actually, seems easy and quick to make and has a good amount of protein in it, too.

Reactions: 1
I started watching Annie because I'm into health & positivity but then she got all the injections and that didn't match with the lifestyle. Then I just couldn't watch the repetitive themes and how robotic and controlling she is, there is very little spontaneity. I really want to give her a chance.

Reactions: 3
She's actually eating chicken now?!
I think shes been eating chicken for a while now, at least since she got off the pill so maybe since December? That's when she kind of overhauled her diet and I noticed she started being a bit looser with her mindset towards eating. The only recipe of hers that I make regularly is her chicken salad one, its actually pretty good.

I started watching Annie because I'm into health & positivity but then she got all the injections and that didn't match with the lifestyle. Then I just couldn't watch the repetitive themes and how robotic and controlling she is, there is very little spontaneity. I really want to give her a chance.
Same here. I know we all change in 10 years time... but she was so natural 10 years ago. Now all I see is botox and a Jack Nicholson style smile.

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-09-01-a-la-s-13-19-36.png

Captura-de-Pantalla-2021-09-01-a-la-s-13-17-25.png

She's actually eating chicken now?!
I think Bloggers/YouTubbers get plant-based to lose weight until they hit a plateu and want to change to kind-of-keto (more proteins, less carbs). Of course they claim is cause is for their health and everything, but let's be honest. They just want to be sinny :rolleyes:
Annie started to eat eggs/slamon/tuna/chicken long time ago... probably 1-2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
White artwork on the white walls in the white furnished apartment. Ah, typical Annie.

• Haha
Also on the last vlog.
"I am craving waffles, we will make of course a healthy version".
Mo: "I am going to put nutella on my waffle"... Annie: "healthy nutella!".
Cause God forbid Annie's house has something that is not healthy :rolleyes:

And who else thinks Mo is about to take Annie's vlogs now they are married?. What's that thing of "Mo is going to make the waffles"... And Annie telling what to do as a mommy cooking with her toodler :rolleyes:

I want to see Annie with a child. Can you image Annie and her all-white clothes with a baby?. Can you image Annie's white kitchen, white living room, white everything with a kid around?. Poor kid. She will demand him/her to be "white" all the time :D

• Haha
Same here. I know we all change in 10 years time... but she was so natural 10 years ago. Now all I see is botox and a Jack Nicholson style smile.

Wow! I've not seen a really old picture of her previously. She looked so different before (better IMO) - what did she have done to her nose and lips? I've often wondered!! Has she ever talked about what she had done?

Wow! I've not seen a really old picture of her previously. She looked so different before (better IMO) - what did she have done to her nose and lips? I've often wondered!! Has she ever talked about what she had done?
She did a video in 2019 called: 'WHAT I’VE HAD DONE | Beauty & Cosmetic Treatments | Annie Jaffrey'.
She has gone for:
- Botox.
- Micro bleeding (I think face changes a lot when you change your eyebrows shape).
- Tons of facials (even now and then she confesses how much she still struggles with acne).
- Filler on her lips.
- Corrected her teeth. Whitening of course.
- Acrylic/Shellac nails every 2 weeks (cause girl like her nails to look nice and fresh all the time).

I think on that video she talked about her desire to get boobs implants. She eventually did.

Early this year she posted a video called 'Let's Talk About Boobs | My Journey, Explant, Body Love | Annie Jaffrey'.

She then confessed she had the implants 2 years ago and then removed them (late 2020 or early 2021). She of course ended the video telling how much she loves her body. And comments were all about how honest and inspiring she is :rolleyes:

She had done what I call "The influencer-plastic-package" 🥴

I always have had a hard time on knowing Annie through her videos (even I have followed her for lot of years). She seems so natural, but at the same time so plastic and fake. She seems so sweet and at the same time so robotic.

Reactions: 5

I think Bloggers/YouTubbers get plant-based to lose weight until they hit a plateu and want to change to kind-of-keto (more proteins, less carbs). Of course they claim is cause is for their health and everything, but let's be honest. They just want to be sinny :rolleyes:
Annie started to eat eggs/slamon/tuna/chicken long time ago... probably 1-2 years ago.
I honestly don't believe they post what they actually eat. They only post the healthy looking, plant based, "insta worthy" stuff. Moe is always posting what they actually eat and its all kind of foods including fried / sweets / cheesy / carby / meaty stuff. Im not saying they eat junk food but Im just seeing her green juices and veggie soups don't show the whole picture.

Watched an old video of hers and it also seems like she’s had veneers done. She said she got Invisalign, but looking at the old video vs the new one, the teeth not only straightened but have gotten bigger and her mouth now sits wider. Her entire mouth has changed due to the veneers and lip fillers. Her Botox is getting out of control lately.

She’s also been looking very dull, tired in the last couple of videos. She seemed rather alive and happy during the honeymoon ones and the couple before those.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else annoyed at how much they talk about and complain about the weather? They live in a country that has totally mild climate AND they travel to hotter destinations all the time. Stop complaining. I live in a place that has four distinct seasons and in the winter it gets as low as -30 celsius. Its so cold that your eye lashes freeze and breathing hurts and I STILL don't complain as much as they do about putting on a sweater.

Reactions: 2
Agree, they talk about the rainy weather all the time! Come on, you can still do things and live life even though it is not 30 degrees avery day! Also I don't get it when they talk about spending time in the nature blablabla when they only go for walks at the English Garden in Munich and then when they travel to LA or BCN they go for those hikes (which are amazing don't get me wrong) but come on they live near the Alps and some of the most gorgeous mountains and lakes of Europe... I'm like come on go there and enjoy the beauty of the scenery since it isn't far from where they live + that would diversify the content on Annie's channel !!! Also don't get why they never travel through Germany, like to Berlin (or any other city) for example, so much to do and see there... No no just Dubai or LA...

Reactions: 5
Agree, they talk about the rainy weather all the time! Come on, you can still do things and live life even though it is not 30 degrees avery day! Also I don't get it when they talk about spending time in the nature blablabla when they only go for walks at the English Garden in Munich and then when they travel to LA or BCN they go for those hikes (which are amazing don't get me wrong) but come on they live near the Alps and some of the most gorgeous mountains and lakes of Europe... I'm like come on go there and enjoy the beauty of the scenery since it isn't far from where they live + that would diversify the content on Annie's channel !!! Also don't get why they never travel through Germany, like to Berlin (or any other city) for example, so much to do and see there... No no just Dubai or LA...
I agree with you on every front. They would never do any kind of serious hiking or real travelling. They just go to some other location to drink the same green juices and eat the same plant based food but in a different setting. So boring.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.