Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Classychick

Chatty Member
Usually boobs are bigger too when pregnant , not sure if she is pregnant .

she is travelling
She did nails recently (maybe Botox)

Don't think she would do it all on early stages ?

Reactions: 1

flowerpower321

Why would she speak Urdu though? she wasn't raised with the language and I can imagine has no occasion to speak it. Swedish was her first language even before English. She also isn't half Pakistani her father just grew up there - he's Indian/Iranian.

In regards to what I said earlier, I don't actually think Annie is ashamed of her heritage, she seems quite proud that she is of mixed ethnicities, I just get the impression she (like a lot of instagrammers of a similar background) doesn't want to look too ethnic.. she prefers the typical ambiguous instagram exxotical look.
She is half Pakistani , she often said it In her QA

I am following her for years and in the beginning are states half Pakistani as skeena, her cousin ( fathers are brothers) did and then shechanged to half Iranian , which was cofusing to me .

anyway the point is, she can make so much out of her background . And this laziness is showing also in her attempt learning German.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Been watching her for like 10 years. She is quite robotic at times although I like how she's beginning to show her personality again.

She has gained a bit of weight and honestly looks better. I am looking forward to seeing her wedding dress.
I am looking forward to the wedding too! I like her style and home decor, so I am sure I will like the wedding.
I still think Mo is more on gay side though.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
You can have them whilst pregnant, maybe a bit altered but they are safe for everyone
Really?? I’ve was told not to have them because of the laser part which I understood and I definitely saw Annie have that bit done a few weeks ago. Then again, could be old footage, it’s all smoke and mirrors with influencers!

Puposkina

I agree 1000% = Rich but unfulfilled.

That's why taking care of the image of a perfect life is so draining for her.

The thing that is really concerning is that she doesn't realise we can see all of that! Does she think her audience is uneducated or blind or that we don't spot things?

The most obvious in all of that is actually in the things she doesn't show on camera (which is her right I know) and also when she explains something without getting into the details and staying very vague about the story. That's when we understand more clearly the real problem behind... The unspoken and unshown can just speak louder.
Could you give some examples of when she says things without going into details?

oshare

VIP Member
That girl (her baby half sister?) on the very left has gorgeous hair! They do all have very good genetics, they all look very beautiful. Annie looks incredibly tanned compared to them haha.

oshare

VIP Member
I actually thought the "lasagna" looked delicious but i wouldn't really call it a lasagna. Thought about making it myself actually, seems easy and quick to make and has a good amount of protein in it, too.

Claud123

Chatty Member
Wow I didn't know that story of Annie with Freelee and Durianrider! I didn't even know she went into that raw trend back in 2014. I don't remember when I subscribed to her but I had the idea she studied in NYC then moved to London and then Germany with Mo... I just read she lived in Dubai after London (I didn't know that either).

Same, and Nick is her big brother! He really nailed the Arabic pronunciation for "Mahmud" I know he speaks a lot of languages but damn!
Oh wow I always thought her brother was younger, so sweet that he did the ceremony.

I'm guessing these are their half siblings?
Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 10.14.18.png

If her brother married her that probably means it was only a symbolic ceremony and they had to have a legal civil ceremony before?
I think they had to have had a civil ceremony in Germany before heading to Spain, as far as I know only marriages held in the Catholic Church are legal for non residents.

I quite liked the video, I think they cut it down for youtube though so maybe that's why it seems a bit choppy.

One thing I did find amusing is why did her dad sit on the groom's side and not the bride's or were the guests all mixed?

Lexie10

Nice to hear Annie listing all the things she likes about living in Munich in her last video after all those years complaining about not having this or that ... 😅

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i can see them moving to LA but i also think it would be a negative move. it could definitely negatively affect her mental health and if the rumours about infidelity in their relationship are true, then definitely could negatively affect that as well. i feel like she and mo would do well moving (back for annie) to london. could do well for annie getting more involved with influencing and could do well for their brand to be based out of london. they would thrive in nyc too. but i don't think these two are options for them as they want to be somewhere sunny and beachy

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Agree. I keep subscribing and unsubscribing from her YT channel.

- I like how minimalistic she is, but at the same time I hate all the white.

- She is like a Niomi Smart but on another level of "perfection". She seems good to watch when you want to go into a bubble of 'perfection'. But all those pamper videos. Like, how much time does these bloggers spend taking care of themselves?.

- She reminds me when I was a teenager and my only concerns were having my hair in place, my makeup good and write in my journal my goals for the day.

- It bothers me all the botox or whatever she have done to her face. She seems to spend lot of time taking selfies, same pose, same lips, same white clothes

- And the trips... She has travelled so much since the pandemic started. She travelled on Christmas and New Year. So there has been like 4 different countries in 6 months. All non-esencial
-- She travelled to her mom's (I think) for Chirstmas. She lives on Switzerland? Findland? I forgot.
-- She travelled to Paris to try on her wedding dress.
-- She travelled to Dubai cause as she said "she needed a holiday and to reconnect with her fiancé".
-- She travelled to Barcelona few weeks ago, for her dad's birthday.

- Her boyfriend is a potential "I will quit my job to help my wife" guy. Aka, "I have to do nothing, my wife makes money for both of us".
This lil montage of her white shirt selfies is hilarious.

I agree OMG every time he speaks she's so annoyed. She tries really hard to keep a neutral face.
And same, I also wouldn't be surprised if she schedules intimacy... I can't imagine how that area of their life actually is, she's just too stiff and precious "to let herself go" and "have fun" if you know what I mean...
Who knows maybe they’re having fun. I mean she probably read the book her mum wrote “159 Mistakes Couples Make In The Bedroom: And How To Avoid Them” and we all know how serious she is about her life-changing self-help books

Btw since we’re talking about mental health and stuff, did you guys know that her mom is a psychologist?

• Wow

victoria1111

He rarely posts a picture of himself with Annie, just from a quick overview I only saw 1. He's so happy with himself.
If they already had issues I don't think it has anything to do with their marriage though, maybe they hoped it would fix it. Maybe he cheated again.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like they have a marriage of convenience
Maybe..he definitely wore the ring on the honeymoon..but you can't tell from the recent pictures because he either isn't showing his left hand or for example the one he took in front of the mirror - the hand he is holding the phone is actually his right hand 😀 (what an investigator I am right? 😂)

• Haha

flowerpower321

She uses a lot of light and filter over her skin. That’s for sure ! So, I also think she looks older because of all the filler and Botox etc . She is doing on a monthly base microneedlibg and hydra facial and we don’t know what else ... she is using all that expensive creams. Somebody in the thread said , that her skin should look better with all the procedure, but it is okay.

I cannot see her real real skin in the insta stories because of all the filters.

Rouaasheikhly

Didn’t know they weren’t close anymore. I was expecting to see ruby at the wedding but she was not there.

Good luck to them, it’s a long way, especially in a saturated market like skincare and her almost non existent online presence.
Only close friends or family was invited. I'm not sure if her mother even made it...Bea Jaffrey.

Ruby (not her real name) lives closeby in Ibiza but Annie didn't invite her. She probably didn't want to introduce her family to random people.

Anna Rey

Israeli fashion designers are the best....the most innovative. Elena Zohar is quite affordable and a friend of mine....then you have Gali Karten...so expensive. Then there's Berta.
Wow you know a a lot of israeli designers
My personal favorites are Berta and Dror Kontento.
I think i havent heard of elena zohar. Where are you from?

• Heart