Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitlin85

Did anyone try her skin care line?
I did, purchased her mask and it's not worth this money. I think they are much better products on the market with exact the same effect. She tries to be a high-end brand but ingredients in her mask and not that expensive to justify it.

Reactions: 1

Anna Rey

Wait Galia Lahav bridal couture is not considered luxury in Israel? Wow I'm really surprised because I thought they were renowned for couture wedding dresses - they've designed Serena Williams' wedding gown and they recently designed one of Paris Hilton's wedding dresses. Annie's wasn't a custom design but still her wedding dress costs over £10,000 here and I would definitely consider that luxury!
Galia lahav in israel is not considered a basic or a cheap brand
But she is affordable. She is one those who take an average price of 12,000-16,000 shekel for renting a wedding dress. 16,000 shekel are approximately 4,400 euro.

Classychick

Chatty Member
I think, MO is just a nice accessoire for her. She is the one with money. She controlls everything. The house was decorated after her style. Marriage probably the father paid. HE seems to enjoy life, but perhaps that's why he cheated on her? ( like some comments before someone stated) Also I noticed, she is not going out with him anymore. Before she was out eating with friends , but in the IG stories of MO, I only see him alone with his friends. I mean, not that they have to do everything together, but before they were often out with friends. Just noted this difference.

For my Annie is totally bored. She doesn't need the videos. She is making no efforts. In all that time, she could haven been sitting in the front Rowe of a fashion show, be invited etc, but nothing. There were no ambitions from her side.

FOr me she is also obsessed with her skin. I think, when she has too many pimples, she doesn't go out. her life is all around her skin. it is an obsession. anyway, I didn't watch her videos, as she only makes now videos which are sponsored.
When did he cheated ? Omg did I missed something ?

flowerpower321

Freelee is absolutely insane. I dont know what makes her think commenting on what Annie eats is any of her business. Annie was eating terribly for so long and I for one am glad that she added some actual protein to her diet. I eat salmon all the time, its great for my digestion lol
i just watched the Video ,because I didn’t knowFreelee. With one point she was right, Annie always cuts Mo off and just wants him to look good, but not talk 😂

Tinka

Is it certain Mo cheated on her in the past? I feel like even if he was tempted, he wouldn't go through with it (smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds him). Also, I don't see how she would forgive him. She seems pretty stern and cutthroat (and emotionless). I could see her silently packing up his s*it and leaving it by the front door if anything serious transpired or she ever got tired of him.

Lexie10

The last sentence ist really cringe worthy ... Anyway it's crazy how much things have changed for him since 2014, he even gave up his "trademark". They both became incredibly boring in every aspect with this relationship. I wonder what his "escape" is now, he's working from home and basically 24/7 with Annie so he sure needs one.
That's an interesting find, well done!

That's exactly what I was referring to in my previous comments.
A lot has changed for him and of course we all get older and evolve, but we can tell his life is so quiet now, (+ lockdowns didn't help) even though we see on instagram he makes time to see his friends without Annie.
Mo had already done a lot on his own and could have achieved even more by staying himself and maybe not getting into Annie's stiff and boring mindset.

Annie obviously doesn't like Germany, she's too unsocial and probably cannot handle how honest and direct German people are.
She's too fragile and stiff to go out there and get herself a good group of friends. The only friends she has are some expacts. (nothing wrong with that btw) But she never tried to get more involved + the fact that she still can't speak the language...:rolleyes:

She wants LA. Let's see in the next years and after covid (hopefully this will be over one day:rolleyes:...) if they manage to move to the US!

oshare

VIP Member
interesting to see how much she's changed

She used to be so much more alive. It's really depressing if you look at this and her recent time on youtube. Of course, we change a lot throughout time but man, this is bad.

how long has annie been raw vegan? that would explain her fast aging....
Not that long at all. I think maybe a year or a year and a half max. It wouldn't explain her fast aging at all because it's not long enough that you age *that* fast. Besides, raw vegan doesn't mean you automatically age fast. Personally, I don't agree with the whole raw vegan thing, but it is possible to do it the right way. I think her fast aging has more to do with her lacking diet in general throughout the years and maybe she has bad genes (I mean, look at Zoe and her brother for example, they are both still young but their faces look like they are about to melt off. No shade. I don't have good genes either LOL, all the women on my mom's side of the family look old at young age).

kf1997

She might be pregnant for real. I think the weight looks really good on her and she is still very slim.
And she always does bikini photos on vacation and now she hides in loose clothes.

msquiggle

all i ever see on his chest are ingrown hairs lol
I've noticed ever since Mo got more involved with Annie's videos and appeared in them, he became more like her. I suppose 'you are who you hang around' is true in Mo's life. He has become extremely egotistical. Legit no one cares about your gym or sun tanning sessions... I remember him as a humble, quiet and carefree guy when they first began dating but I guess Annie influenced him to be a snob of a dude.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i do remember her going raw till 4, even her whole ig was those island girls eating fruit vibes. i also remember that her skin broke out really terribly and she has like acne rashes from her diet. the earth's foods are of course the most healing but it didnt work for her, freelee was just obsessed by that one sentence annie told her about liking raw till 4 in the beginning before her skin started to suffer

msquiggle

I have another account I now she is selling us Missoma. Smart person would wrote an email to the brand telling guys you know maybe we postpone that ad, it's not ok. Wise brand would respodn positevely.
There are people dying and she's out here promoting Missoma

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Lol Annie does not look 42. Like every other influencer who's had similar cosmetic procedures she looks worse than before and a bit older than she is. She just got too much too soon. I'm genuinely surprised Mo is 35 as I always assumed he was younger.

Its going to be interesting seeing if her face changes when she gets pregnant; she won't be able to top up her injectables because I think botox and fillers are potentially harmful to the foetus/baby. It still baffles me that she's against taking painkillers but happy to have things injected into her face.

Also I suspect that neither of them are vaccinated (Annie seems anti vax) so I doubt they'll be travelling to the US any time soon.
i have seen pregnant women's lips blow up, it looks a bit crazy, like when kim k was pregnant with north and when desi perkins was pregnant. it goes back down after but considering annie already has filler i think it might look even crazier

• Haha

Puposkina

Ooh what products do you recommend trying? I know everyone's going on and on about the illuminating/highlighters and bronzers CT have..

I think so too but how delusional, the market is already saturated. They should have used mo's story about his humble beginnings, immigrating to Germany and making it as a hair dresser and started a hair care brand....they're not exactly bright, are they?
And they're also complacent in a way, like they say they work and work and work, but they're not really hustling. More than one year to launch the second product?? Yeah, nope.

Agree with you. They could have done such a great job with a haircare brand instead and Mo could really be doing more with all his experience on that field.
Their skincare brand is unfortunately barely noticeable and by the way can you guy still find Nourished3 on the CULT BEAUTY website?
I can't see the Nourished3 products referenced on there although their distribution partnership with Cult beauty is pretty recent like not even 1 year old yet??? I'm already assuming it didn't go well....
Now that you mention it, she hasn't talked about Cult Beauty for a long time, usually she was like stating immediately that she received her package from them. And no trace whatsoever on their website about Nourished3. Maybe it wasn't really selling as much as they expected it to.

youzername

Looks like Annie and Mo have also registered NOURISHED3 in the UK in the last couple of weeks ...
Maybe moving to London soon ?
Or maybe this is needed for the distribution of their products via UK based retailers and ecommerce platforms ....
not sure on how they manage their sales and deliveries to the UK (if they ever get orders form there) apart from their own shipping methods + via Cult Beauty ...
View attachment 1073664
View attachment 1073666

Also, Mo's got a fancy website for his self branding lol :cool: :
View attachment 1073673
Sounds like he’s trying to build his personal brand and be the next entre-guru lol

youzername

Amnie bragged again about their much needed vacation. Is it just me? It is obscene in the eye of the ukraine war and the political tensions that are going on. Good for them, that their only problem is to take a vacation from their "day to day struggles"

She has taken it a step too far. Her new post shows how removed Annie is from the real world. Even her followers criticized her immediately. Let's see how fast she deletes the comments.

Update: she IMMEDIATELY deleted her follower's comments that were about her post being inappropriate. Oh my. Oh my.
The “green juice bubble” comment…

victoria1111

I just leave the comment here. She really hit the lowest of the lowest bottom , sad , very sad, I am also from Munich and constantly following the news about Ukraine . Weird reality far people. They should have stayed in Dubai forever .
Did you get blocked already? I liked your comment so maybe I'll go down with you 😂