Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessPigerella

So she posts about how Selenskyj is a good leader (true that) and then the next story slide is some change your life guide - guess the people in Ukraine aren‘t good enough at manifesting and creating habits then ?
AC207582-1157-46CE-A0CA-22BF7F67CEE2.png

F7025545-993B-43FF-BBB1-D24F5A6E8807.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1

oshare

VIP Member
I just watched the Barcelona Vlog and wow, as you have said she just doesn't let Mo speak. I remember Mo was shy to speak English on the videos (maybe couple of years ago) because his English wasn't good? Was that right? I wonder, what language do they speak to each other? (Annie doesn't speak German).

The Madrid blog... This one was nice to see (minus the 'QVC' part which I always skip). She showed a lot of the city which was nice. They took a mini tour which was good for them instead of getting stuck in shops and cafes.

I noticed 2 videos this week and then I found she had to do that because is Black Friday and she has to promote things.
She said they speak english when they are together, but that Mo is teaching her a bit of German and Arabic.

youzername

I am sure they will jet off somewhere else soon.
looks gloomy in Germany from the stories mo is posting.

doesn’t Europe have Covid restrictions? how are they able to jump from country to country without any quarantine or isolation? He is showing that he’s already at the gym 😳

do any of you know if Annie and mo are pro vax or anti vax?

I was surprised too but I think when she talked about Botox she said she only got it for her “elevens” so this could explain it.

I could be wrong though and I got to say judging by how frozen her face looks I would have thought she got it elsewhere.

DogMom1990

I know what you mean about other people but I don't think Annie's acne has been that bad. She has that skin condition and she get breakouts sometimes. But in my opinion, different to other people she has money. Why hasn't she gone on accutane?. Before you tell me she wants to find a "natural" way someone who constantly uses botox, have had implants and many more can't claim she won't go on accunate cause is not natural.

I understand also accutane affects the body (even can cause depression). But birth control pill messes your hormones too. And she have gone throught the pill for her skin too.

My point it, I strongly beleive that Annie uses her skin for a excuse to restrict her food. I think her weight has been a biggest trauma than her skin. And she should work on that rather than focus on her skin.
I totally agree. Acne can be traumatic but she basically had a few breakouts here and there, she uses it as an excuse.

sushimama

Chatty Member
I loved the wedding, it looked so pretty and authentic and not too pretentious. Annie was gorgeous and I loved both her dresses, first one was so dainty and romantic and the second one was very sexy and looked amazing on her. If her brother married her that probably means it was only a symbolic ceremony and they had to have a legal civil ceremony before?

But I have to say I feel like the video was really bad! It kept getting out of focus, camera was so wobbly, music was weird...? I really hate how it is put together, feels like an amateur did it.

Rouaasheikhly

She is half Pakistani , she often said it In her QA

I am following her for years and in the beginning are states half Pakistani as skeena, her cousin ( fathers are brothers) did and then shechanged to half Iranian , which was cofusing to me .

anyway the point is, she can make so much out of her background . And this laziness is showing also in her attempt learning German.
That Iranian came out of nowhere...😅 I know exactly what you're referring to and you're right.

flowerpower321

For how much time she spends her skin is not that amazing, by all means it doesn't look bad but with all the treatments and expensive things she tries I guess it shows you can only do so much. She's way too obsessed with her skin, it sounds like she just stares at her face all day, very unhealthy

I wonder if she started getting more work done because of Mo's alleged cheating. He probably feels inferior now he's working for his wife and needed to reclaim his manliness
That’s what I think, too. She also has a lot of lightening on her face , you cannot see her Mimik at all.
I have seen her 2-3 times in the city and at gym, but she had full make up, so cannot tell how the skin was in real and it was just passing by, some seconds .

lately I only see Mo alone in his stories , perhaps it is not going that well..

oshare

VIP Member
She barely works and he works as much and possibly more than her. If the youtube / sponsorships dried up tomorrow, he actually has a job to fall back on and she has nothing. Her family is wealthy but she is just a lazy bum. In my eyes, he is 100 times more successful and hard working than her.

Does anyone actually know Annie's age? Someone above mentioned mid 30s but my guess is that she is younger but looks older due to her procedures and malnutrition.
She's 32, her birthday is in July. But let's be real, she's closer to 35 if you look at her.

Claud123

Chatty Member
Also, are there new comments under her post?
All the comments on the latest post (the same one from yesterday) are all filtered to leave only the ones that tell her how amazing and beautiful she is. And the ones that beg Annie to sell them anything (watch strap, hotel she stayed in Dubai, her bikini...)

Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-25 a la(s) 09.59.37.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-25 a la(s) 09.59.47.png

The only comments left regarding that matter, are a chain of 4 comments but as she blocked ppl then the chain doesn't make sense (blocked people, comments removed).

She left these comments because these 2 people are deffending "poor Annie".

Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-25 a la(s) 10.06.25.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-25 a la(s) 09.57.31.png

• Haha
but did they apologize for throwing away the things of the others of the rooftop?( NeighborhoodMUC. Ich finde dich sehr sympathisch! :) )
Of course not. It was not complerely clear for most of them. Some were looking for furniture made of europallets, with the initials of them. But it was away..

Rouaasheikhly

Watching her newest vlog. Some thoughts:
▪Don’t know if she’s pregnant but she has definitely put on some weight since I watched her videos a month ago. Face is getting fuller and she’s getting a hip dip from her thighs getting a little bigger. She’s also developing a little bit of a middle aged belly bloat.
▪ Her mango haul jeans were not just a loose fit but were actually loose. Could it be a compensation because she anticipates some weight gain over a short period?
▪Her style is not very exciting anymore. But in her Instagram post today her outfit is very pretty.

She’s looking healthy. As others have mentioned her old videos were more fun.

what is up with Mo?He is looking lighter and lighter have hih seen his Instagram? Is she trying to look like a 40 year mogul? I don’t know but his style is changing and he looks like he is styling his hair to a 70s Texan oil Tycoon hairstyle.

Oh. My.
Annie.

She just edited a whole bunch of Mo talking.

Erm. But, Re: Mo’s new updated style and hair coif… are you seeing it?
I just looked into "hip dips"

Is it me or can we see a very subtle rhinoplasty on the sides ? Or is it contouring makeup?
But she recently said that she never had one
Yes! I mentioned this a few pages ago - I think she's had non invasive/liquid rhinoplasty rather than a surgical one. We all see Annie loves injecting her face. They use derma fillers etc and I think the process takes less than an hour. The results can be really significant and look like you've really had a surgical nose job but there's no down time.

She seems determine to eradicate her more ethnic feautures & I think she wants to look more a bit more European. Considering she's half Swedish I can imagine she laments that she didnt inherit a more Scandinavian look. A shame because Annie used to look really fresh faced and I thought she was beautiful. Shes not ugly now but her face just looks so rigid and harsh, her smiles always look like she's straining her face. I hope pregnancy will soften everything.

youzername

Even though I could never live with a white coach, it looks great!
I cringe every time she attempts to cook wearing white and that video where she journals on her white couch each morning, especially the one when she was reading because she didn’t work out. I died inside at the thought of stains haha! But on an optic level, it all looks great.
Some of her content is quite boring, but I skip through those.

• Haha

youzername

Wedding, wasn’t the dress I’d expect her to pick but she did look very beautiful. As usual for Annie.

Amazes me that she’s the least bit interested in phone/social media from all the posts others have posted. Amazing in a good way. She was in the moment. Though in many ways she does seem out of her element, moody and uncomfortable. I don’t think the drinking, boat, dancing is her scene. Almost looks like this wedding style, the parties is more for Moe and his friends.

Wonder if we will see a vlog.

👇
Annie + Moe

What’s going on here…
👇

Attachments

• 130.1 KB

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
    Mimi is just too lazy to actually make a video, which is a lot more effort than an Instagram story or post. I don't think her stepping away as anything to do with protecting Alex's privacy. She doesn't care about that at all.
    I don't think it has to do with Alexa's privacy at all either. I was mentioning the finances, that if Annie is as wealthy with an inheritance as the speculations suggest, then she would not find it worthwhile to keep up with her YouTube as she has gone many times in the past without uploading and taking breaks from her social media. My comparison to Mimi was that she does not find it worthwhile anymore to continue YouTube.

If she is as wealthy as people speculate she is on the gossip forums, with the inheritance speculations I mean, I don't even think she will post much at all when she has children. Mimi reduced her youtube content so much when Alexa was born and now years later she just does not post at all and has no plans to return to YouTube.

Rouaasheikhly

💯%

and wearing neutrals always comes off as elegant compared to wearing lots of prints and colours. Women who want to include print but still be elegant used muted prints,or soft designs that aren’t in your face.

Annie understands the basics and I think that’s why she usually comes off more dressed up looking than the average person around her. She doesn’t seem to wear much make up anymore, but the little she does seems to have categorized her signature look.

she looked great in the emerald dress on her honeymoon in Capri. The dress to the vow renewal for her Covid denier Friends not so much.

I agree that she’s looking very stark eyed frozen these days and her brows could use a softer look. She should think about getting their microbladed again but into a softer shape. That shape and the excess Botox make her look very shocked all the time, which is typical with Botox. And it’s aging her.

Mo is looking like a young boy compared to her. Add that to his playful personality and it explains why people would think he’s flirty and why it’s assumed that she’s the one with the money.

looks make for strong perception.
    Spot on!